Author Topic:  Total Miner Memories..  (Read 11704 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Total Miner Memories..
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2014, 10:07:06 PM »
What in the world is a "glob" XD
a circle thing out of glass

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2014, 10:10:16 PM »
a circle thing out of glass

Oh my gurd I remember that!! That wasn't made by me actually, that was made by... I think muD If I'm recalling correctly?
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2014, 10:42:45 PM »
Oh my gurd I remember that!! That wasn't made by me actually, that was made by... I think muD If I'm recalling correctly?
so i own sometthing more from muD

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2014, 10:44:37 PM »
I remember this time me and my friends attempted to create a building out of beds (this was many years ago), and we kept crashing and getting bluescreens. Ah... good times.
I can give you a version of the game that crashes every 5 minutes with a bluescreen, if that's what you prefer ;)

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2014, 11:30:06 PM »
I can give you a version of the game that crashes every 5 minutes with a bluescreen, if that's what you prefer ;)
how many potatoes lol jk

My best memory for total mine was when scripts came out then I relized that I can do amazing things without this game I would be board all the time this game has gave me a boost in public speaking and its taught me that it doesn't matter what other people think its about if you like it.

The first day I joined the forum I had know idea what I was doing now I can make a website (dont ask how I know it just clicked in my head one day) and when I gpined I was off to a bad start but I recovered and I Forged friendships that I hope last forever with all the new platforms coming and the game expanding I hope that this group will always be here. As of today I am happy to wake up every day and get ready fkr school and quickly hop on the forum to say good morning to everyone.

These are my best memories

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2014, 12:11:02 AM »
Some of my best memories are helping build on Con's world "Florin". That huge Tavern. HAHA talking with Tater and Jakben. Also working on Trium and my first online world, good times. /sage

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2014, 01:24:06 AM »
Some of my best memories are helping build on Con's world "Florin". That huge Tavern. HAHA talking with Tater and Jakben. Also working on Trium and my first online world, good times. /sage

Ah, the memories. I don't think you ever finished the tavern completely, did you?

And Jakben's troll signs. Ugh. Whatta jamoke.

All the while tater would have already finished something amazing in the background.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2014, 02:06:41 AM »
what about that time mysterio afk in your world for 8 hours  ;)

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Jeff

• Elite Member
  • pvp clans
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Oshkosh
  • Steam: Green_Bay
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2015, 07:51:55 PM »
Old school combat !! ):

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: IGs x Zone
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2015, 12:38:09 PM »
Hmm.. Falling into hell then landing in lava and hearing the spiders ??? This was by far the crazy first day on Total Miner but a lot of happy times  ::)
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold
Hot
HOT!!
Hi :D

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2015, 05:10:24 PM »
what about that time mysterio afk in your world for 8 hours  ;)

Every single day I hosted Trium...lol You'd be in there AFK, hovering about. xD

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2015, 05:36:34 PM »

Lol, I haven't seen florin since that day.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2015, 07:51:04 PM »
Lol, I haven't seen florin since that day.
Con and I were talking about how we were slowly building stuff and trying to get our builds looking right. Mean while, you're off in the distance building awesome stuff. xD

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2015, 08:53:35 PM »
Lol

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2015, 09:01:18 PM »
A good memory of mine was always playing on a certain challenge map hours a day from when it was hosted until it ended. I think it was called Corridors ::)