Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  ApocZ - Available Now! [Important Notice!]  (Read 11506 times)

Faulk Smash

• The Incredible Faulk!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Faulk Smash
Re: ApocZ (Upcoming Indie Game)
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 11:55:04 PM »
Far more interested in this than a derpy indie zombie game that 100 people will buy and play for a week. I also note it has no mention of Multiplayer.. there's a few of these out there that are you shooting and moving around by yourself.. If it's not multi capable at launch.. it'll fail in its first week.

If you go to the thread I posted, the picture says "Online Multiplayer", and the description of the game says "16 player PvP and PvE". In addition, I watched the stream and he was testing with 3 others.

Even if 100 people, heck, even 30 people buy it, that's fun for a week maybe. For $1, and the fact that I'm just looking for a game to pass the time, that's fine with me.

Smnxrasmuson

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Smnxrasmuson
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 01:19:16 AM »
This game will be amazing it seems like it will be fun

Faulk Smash

• The Incredible Faulk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 09:29:56 AM »
Hopefully it will be. I can't say much but from what I've seen from their stream, it looks pretty good. Hopefully the developers update it because from my past experience with End of Days: Infected VS Mercs, there were quite a few bugs (some of which broke the game pretty much...) and a co-op DLC was supposed to come out as well as a new weapon but they never updated it. Probably due to them working on new projects but I hate hearing about DLC then it doesn't come out.

We shall wait and see!

Also it's cool to see that you registered on their forums. I've got 2 people so far on their, and some other guy joined and my friend said he may join so I'm growing the game lol! Potentially more players to play with (or against! ???)!

BattleCryHD

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 09:47:09 AM »
I know these guys at Sick Kreations, I've playtested a few of their FPS's on XBLIG, they've already released 5 or 6. It's not a voxel sandbox, it's a regular polygon sandbox, so the technologies are completely different. With each game they've released, they've refined their engine.
Um. Is that a good thing? :P

Faulk Smash

• The Incredible Faulk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 09:54:00 AM »
Um. Is that a good thing? :P

It basically means that with every game they come out with, they fix problems from the previous game to improve their current one. So I think it's a good thing, but from personal experience when they try to fix problems, they do, but they also create new ones in the process. Much like every developer. From my learning anyway.

As for the Polygon Voxel part, that's way past my knowledge lol!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 10:21:41 AM by Faulk Smash »

Faulk Smash

• The Incredible Faulk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 10:57:26 AM »
If ApocZ is not a voxel sandbox then comparisons make no sense because the technologies involved are completely different.

If it is a voxel sandbox, then take a look at our infinite terrain video.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

My apologies then. I've already seen that video actually. I commented on it a while back (iPlayiOS). :)

Faulk Smash

• The Incredible Faulk!
    • View Profile
Re: ApocZ - Coming To XBLIG Soon!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 12:53:21 PM »
I think it's time for a BUMP!

I usually wait a week or so from the initial topic time to perform "le bump", but it's the 1st of March, which I think is a nice time to do it. :P

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 02:54:35 PM »
This game looks like it has a lot of potential but I do think that it will be a bit of a flop :P

Faulk Smash

• The Incredible Faulk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 03:16:22 PM »
I have confidence in it. It seriously does look a lot better then what the trailer shows. We'll have to wait and see though. :)

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 04:59:12 PM »
Thanks for the info, Faulk. Look forward to checking it out.