Author Topic:  Della Gallo: The Hidden Queen  (Read 268 times)

addme5000

• Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Della Gallo: The Hidden Queen
« on: February 17, 2014, 11:14:05 PM »
     Recently one of my friends and I took on a new task, we will be writing a novel based on Greek mythology but with a twist. In our version of events, the Gods and creatures of the Mythos are actually wizards and each "god" has mastered a different part of the field of magic. There children or "half bloods" are the new witches and wizards of the world. That is all I can reveal for now :p now, here is the first paragraph.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Dellia  woke up screaming in her cot. Breathing heavily and sweating she looked around. She sighed heavily, “Whew,” she said aloud, “Just a dream!” She layed back down still breathing heavily. She looked up at the painting of Artemis on the ceiling of her room, “Geez” she said to the painting. “for being the protector of  women you don't protect us from dreams very well.” She rolled over annoyed and decided to wait till morning to go speak to the  head of the school. She pulled the thin blankets back over her and tried to fall back asleep, but it didn't come. She soon felt the heat of the morning sun coming through the window.
    “Please Helios just stay away for a bit! After a few minutes  Della decided she better just get up.  She slipped on her sandals and  sleepy shuffled to her closet.  She decided on her purple Tunic and cloak . “I’m going to need two cups of coffee “ she thought , “I’m way too tired today,”
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:08:03 AM by addme5000 »

addme5000

• Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Title Pending)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 11:17:52 PM »
(saved)