Author Topic:  Dead Island: v3.0.5  (Read 6880 times)

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Dead Island: v3.0.5
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2016, 09:07:57 PM »
You know, I always pronounced it "ʒɒn meɪ" If you don't know IPA, The character that looks like a 3 sounds like the g in beige or the s in vision.
The upside down a is like the o in John.

And the eI sounds like the ay in bay.

I find it funny how I played her when I played Dead Island (Sharp weapons ftw!) and yet I had her name wrong. XD

BTW, The white wolf is Lobo's spirit animal. People either identify me as one of my Demons, Or a Thief.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Xian-mei

• Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: KrONic GLaDOS 2
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2016, 11:02:41 PM »
You know, I always pronounced it "ʒɒn meɪ" If you don't know IPA, The character that looks like a 3 sounds like the g in beige or the s in vision.
The upside down a is like the o in John.

And the eI sounds like the ay in bay.

I find it funny how I played her when I played Dead Island (Sharp weapons ftw!) and yet I had her name wrong. XD

BTW, The white wolf is Lobo's spirit animal. People either identify me as one of my Demons, Or a Thief.
I think my spirit animal would be an owl or an octopus maybe.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2016, 11:25:18 PM »
I'm thinking mine would be a Hobbit.

Xian-mei

• Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: KrONic GLaDOS 2
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2016, 04:35:05 PM »
Just stopping by for a short update. Over the course of two months I've made some pretty neat additions which are coming out pretty great. I said it a couple of times,but I love the new houses lol. They just blend in with the area a lot more than the old versions. Besides the houses I've worked on another beach area behind the quarantine zone, filling in details and laying out the basics for the water huts. I've also been working on new areas which won't be revealed until future posts hehe  ;) :-X . For now, I'm going to keep quiet on the updates on Dead Island. I've pretty much hinted towards a major update post lol  ^-^. This is the last "news update" just for this year, but I'll still be active around the forums and may possibly make new total miner videos. I would enjoy making a 2nd "Random world visits" video, it just depends which maps are being hosted. Anyways hope you guys had a great summer !!!!
                                                                                                 - Xian mei