Author Topic:  "The Walking Dead"  (Read 3314 times)

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
"The Walking Dead"
« on: January 26, 2014, 11:14:16 PM »
Placed in the fictional city of Flint Flake Bay, Survivors will try to survive the hordes of zombies, and each other, just weeks after the initial outbreak.

Players will start with limited resouces. They must search for supplies to survive. Find items, make weapons from raw materials, and loot supplies from other players.

With in this world players can attempt to survive in numerous environments, such as a rural town, a forest and highway, a Stadium, the inner city, and on the beach.

This world will be available for all to play in 2.0 once I can add zombies into the world. Pictures will go up as more progress is made. As of right now the world will reset every session.

Looking for a world recorder and Picture taker, but no other help needed unless requested.
https://m.

logan2000

Re: "The Walking Dead"
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 11:30:14 PM »
Placed in the fictional city of Flint Flake Bay, Survivors will try to survive the hordes of zombies, and each other, just weeks after the initial outbreak.

Players will start with limited resouces. They must search for supplies to survive. Find items, make weapons from raw materials, and loot supplies from other players.

With in this world players can attempt to survive in numerous environments, such as a rural town, a forest and highway, a Stadium, the inner city, and on the beach.

This world will be available for all to play in 2.0 once I can add zombies into the world. Pictures will go up as more progress is made. As of right now the world will reset every session.

Looking for a world recorder and Picture taker, but no other help needed unless requested.
You got you a world recorder 8) :P But i can only do it when im at my dads house :/
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 11:48:16 PM by Mr. Tennessee »

logan2000

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 01:32:33 AM »
Here's the pictures Pringle :D
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »
Would recommend making every thing abit more darker and broken things ect, right now it looks like a fully functional city with afew cars faceing the wrong way, you want to realy get that dark atmosphere for the zombies.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 11:37:00 AM »
I know what u mean, it still has a lot of work needed once the actual structure is finished
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 01:22:49 PM by Pringle »

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 05:18:25 PM »

I can help with recording if need someone to do it. I would be more then happy to do it.

-A NeftyMan A
(Dubstep_Snorlax)
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 08:01:00 PM »
A lot of progress this weekend. Dont know how much time Ill have during the week but im hoping to have the world finished by the update.

Im waiting untill the update to add supplies and items so i can put in all of the new items.

Also an interesting piece in the world was added today, a plane crash behind the court house, someone who was bit got on board before take off.

And future plans

A farm with a dirt airstrip and little plane.

a mine system in the mountains

Medical supply buildings , If there is Medical buildings then there may be a vet in the little town. A hospital in the city, and ambulances that can all be scavanged.
If no Medical supplies then just a hospital In the city
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:02:54 AM by Pringle »

SwiftGeneration

• Elite Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SwiftGeneration
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 08:06:37 PM »
I love zombie maps so ill be very intrigued to play it and I hope the best of luck with this map
Old Member Of Team Craft
Old Member Of Builders Unit
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter = SabreSwiftYT
Youtube =
Skype = Swift Generation

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 09:10:38 PM »
Update

Depending on how things go, this world will be ready shortly after the update.
A lot of progress made since my last post. Logan will be doing the official walkthrough and video of the world after a few test runs.

If you want to go through the test run and be the first to try an experience the first of its kind in total miner then post your gt below.

The world will be open for all to join and play once testing is done.

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
  • Awards 2 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 09:27:46 PM »
If you want a little more detail to your world let me know. I can share some paintings with you like my pay phone and microwave or if you think of something I don't have I might be able to make it.
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 10:19:16 PM »
That'd be great!
I might pick up some when I get to the final details and adding 2.0 stuff.

If I request some pictures could you make them for me?

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 10:27:11 PM »
That'd be great!
I might pick up some when I get to the final details and adding 2.0 stuff.

If I request some pictures could you make them for me?
If I don't already have them and I see that it can be done then yes I will make them.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 12:27:39 AM »
Quick idea I wanted to share and get your thoughts/ideas

A Survivor Camp in the wilderness.
A few tents, a car or two and the rv
They'll be a general goods guy to buy gear, weapons, and food.
A bounty hunter kind of job, zombies will drop somethin, not sure what yet, and you can sell it to a man for like 15 coins. So Basicly 15 coins per zombie head.
This camp will Also be a safe zone.

Another Quick idea.
Edit zones on certain spots for barricades that players can place, or place down mines and turrets.

Any other ideas for the camp or world in general?

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 05:56:12 AM »
Hey pringle try to think of what paintings you want so I can see about making them this weekend. I will be very busy after 2.0 is released and I won't have time to make them but I can do it this weekend. I will give them to you after 2.0 if that's what you want but I need to make them now. Thanks.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 07:53:57 AM »
A biohazard sign
The symbol for medicine (caduceus)
Thats all I can think of right now,  stuff in the streets that would help it look messy, but Im not sure what