Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Fallout discussion topic  (Read 17152 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Fallout discussion topic
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2015, 08:16:18 PM »

for vats my issue is even with a 10 agl, I can only fire 3 burts with an chinse aasult rifle, or get 3 shots with the combat shotgun, even at mide range the combat shot gun deciamates.
now, against non armored targets the assult rilfe is amazing, for some reason against the armoed ones )like talon) it hits like spit balls.

mm the way I see it is if its out of range for the combat shot gun, then sniper file is good. I very rarely engage in fights I don't dictact range for. thuis my love fo rstealth. I can chose when and where the fight takes place ^_^

yea I guess I am just unlucky with finding them XD, I am donw to about 4 now XD!!!

thank you jack for all the info ^_^!
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2015, 08:36:41 PM »
for vats my issue is even with a 10 agl, I can only fire 3 burts with an chinse aasult rifle, or get 3 shots with the combat shotgun, even at mide range the combat shot gun deciamates.
now, against non armored targets the assult rilfe is amazing, for some reason against the armoed ones )like talon) it hits like spit balls.

mm the way I see it is if its out of range for the combat shot gun, then sniper file is good. I very rarely engage in fights I don't dictact range for. thuis my love fo rstealth. I can chose when and where the fight takes place ^_^

yea I guess I am just unlucky with finding them XD, I am donw to about 4 now XD!!!

thank you jack for all the info ^_^!

No problem, but seriously consider a sub-machine gun or an assault rifle in the future. Those things have saved me before from certain situations where stealth and distance were not an option. It also helps with crowd control, if an enemy gets too close and takes the brunt of all that blast.....the rest will come in and hit hard.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2015, 08:40:23 PM »
No problem, but seriously consider a sub-machine gun or an assault rifle in the future. Those things have saved me before from certain situations where stealth and distance were not an option. It also helps with crowd control, if an enemy gets too close and takes the brunt of all that blast.....the rest will come in and hit hard.

maybe the AI is better in new vegas??

as it is I can latterly clear a room with a sniper rifle and watch as raider bodys drop inchs form there buddys and they dotn flinch XD

as for crowd control, that's what the 12 round magazine on the combat shotgun is for ;D. but more serueisly there hasint been an issue yet where its more then 2-3 people at a time trying to kill me. not sure if its just because there arnt such things in Fo3, or if I am just to carful for it?

I don't know, all I know is I love fallout games ^_^

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2015, 09:15:49 PM »
maybe the AI is better in new vegas??

as it is I can latterly clear a room with a sniper rifle and watch as raider bodys drop inchs form there buddys and they dotn flinch XD

as for crowd control, that's what the 12 round magazine on the combat shotgun is for ;D. but more serueisly there hasint been an issue yet where its more then 2-3 people at a time trying to kill me. not sure if its just because there arnt such things in Fo3, or if I am just to carful for it?

I don't know, all I know is I love fallout games ^_^

Fallout New Vegas will have larger groups of enemies coming after you at a time. I guess my mind is stuck on that game more so than Fallout 3. XD

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2015, 09:18:50 PM »
Fallout New Vegas will have larger groups of enemies coming after you at a time. I guess my mind is stuck on that game more so than Fallout 3. XD

I figured that's what it was ^_^

yea in Fo3 theres rarly ever a large battle. at most you see 2-3 people. and even then 99% of the time you can stealth and kill them all with out issue.

looks like I would need to rethink things tho in new vegas ^_^

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2015, 09:22:11 PM »
I figured that's what it was ^_^

yea in Fo3 theres rarly ever a large battle. at most you see 2-3 people. and even then 99% of the time you can stealth and kill them all with out issue.

looks like I would need to rethink things tho in new vegas ^_^

You'll enjoy it though! I promise. :D

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2015, 07:40:22 PM »
(flips table!)

hehe, so like I said 99% of my freezes are gone since I did that next edit to the data.

however it seems the game still has a sever case of clostorfobia. in the sense that any self sastaning closed area it hates. so any space that's small AND BOTH its own load zone. the game freezes consitly. sometimes its a full min, other times its right as I lod the game.
luckly its just small self statined areas so for the most part I can run in and run back out again grabing what I need.

however enter ym new really making me angry problem. its now doing it ..........EVERYWHERE. the exsact same way it does it for a small room. just out of no where. it started doing it. no new mods or such, it just doeisnt like me XD

I threw up my hands and walked away when I was in the underworld musisum lower area. was in there foir about 5 mins watcvhing the goofy feral gouls get killed by the auto guns and then run around like silliness.

well I foainyl had enough and killed a feralwith my lazer rifle....................only to have the game freeze as soon as I did XD!!

idk, I am hoping that giving it some time its gona be better. my computer was doing a virues scan at the time I was having issues. and hoinsitly fallout 3 is so screwy I would not put it past it to be messed up by that.

heres hoping ^_^!

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »
sooooooo good news bad news time XD

good news is, yes it was the virues scan causing so much problems (really bethsida?)

bad news is even with out it the small area freeze thing happens in main quest critical areas................like the jeffersion retundra. or the pipe tunnel leading to the pump control in the jeffersion memorial.................there is no excuse for such nonsense.

as to none buggy stuff. almost lv 18 now ^_^. and I am having issues because I am starting to run into very hard terminals.....and very hard locked doors.

the very hard lock doors confuse me tho. because as far as I can tell, of the 3 I have found so far (armorys doutn coutn as they are bs since they have nothing good behind them). one latterly as far as I can see has nothiugn behind it as its a gate and I can see right threw it..........witch confuses me.
another was a door that was already open...........so I guess to close it I would have to pick a very hard lock!?!?!
the 3rd and the only one I am interested in (so far) is in old olny in the basement.

for temrinals I just got the scince bobble head, so with the scincist outfit I can now open very hard temrinals ^_^

lock pick I still need to get my hands on the lock pick boble head.

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2015, 05:53:06 PM »
*Cough* New Vegas is more fun *cough* ;3

crazytater94

• Supreme Member