Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Fallout discussion topic  (Read 16955 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Fallout discussion topic
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2014, 06:01:11 PM »
Bethesda trademark "Fallout: Shadow of Boston"

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/05/trademark-application-made-for-fallout-shadow-of-boston

Update: Confirmed hoax :(

I think the sad irony is there not even working on a new fallout yet.......... :(
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2014, 04:12:48 PM »
Bethesda trademark "Fallout: Shadow of Boston"

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/05/trademark-application-made-for-fallout-shadow-of-boston

Update: Confirmed hoax :(
I think the sad irony is there not even working on a new fallout yet.......... :(

Fallout has always been one of my favorite game series, so it's a shame that there hasn't been a new one announced. I'm really hoping that they continue this series and there will be a new one released within the next couple of years.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2015, 04:58:38 PM »
so I want to play new vegaes. but I wanted to finish every thing in fall out 3 first. I beat 3 and its expasnsions. but there where a cuple places I just didn't go yet, and I wanted the slightly better grpahics and mods that pc had to offer.

anywho I was playing it and was rather annyed because it would freeze..........all the time XD

sometimes nonstop. sometimes me walking into a room, me looting and then freezes........then me laoding the game and it freezes as soon as it loads........even tho it worked for a min or 2 before XD

anywho I had enough. I thought maybe it was the mods doing it so I took them out. nope still does it.......

so anywhop I googled it and found some threads form a few years ago with people with the same issue.

they suggested going into the one doc file and eddting a perticuelr line chaning a 0 to a 1. and also adding a new line of cody stuff after it.

sure enough now 99% of my freezes were fixed. my understanding is it forces fallout 3 to use only 2 cores instead of more.

now I am freeze free 99% of the time.

the only time It still freezes is if I go into a very small load area. like a none map marked grocery store (gorge town hights area). or a stare well leading to a roof that is its own load zone (acces tunnlke........dispite the fact its a stair well and not a tunnel to the catwalk where the 2 super muntions are at near a bridge).
for things like that it freezes a lot still. no idea why. but those areas are few and far. luckly.

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2015, 06:39:21 PM »
Bethesda did a HELL of a job on this series. I love New Vegas so much, Fallout 3 was amazing as well. Being in a alternate version of a place that is not far from me was amazingly bizarre! :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 06:43:57 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2015, 11:16:30 PM »
so I had a question that's been buging me, p[erticurly for fall out 3, but new vegas info is fien too.

whats the deal with enegery weapons?

the laser ones in perticuerly. they seem so very week compaired to reguelr small guns.

it just feels like ammo, number for repair, damage, all favor small guns over laser weapons.

idk, what does every oen think?

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2015, 02:27:54 AM »
so I had a question that's been buging me, p[erticurly for fall out 3, but new vegas info is fien too.

whats the deal with enegery weapons?

the laser ones in perticuerly. they seem so very week compaired to reguelr small guns.

it just feels like ammo, number for repair, damage, all favor small guns over laser weapons.

idk, what does every oen think?

Energy weapons can be quite deadly. I traditionally LOVE using them when I make a Science-related character. Certain perks (such as Meltdown or Plasma Spaz. AND added with Laser Commander, Meltdown is pretty vicious.) actually can cause chain reaction explosions and could kill multiple low-mid level enemies at once. If you are REALLY good, then it may kill more than that. Energy weapons, when partnered with Science skill and Agility attribute, can be DEADLY. Not to mention, they're cool! I mean come on! You have different types as well:

*Plasma
*Laser
*Pulse
etc.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:30:38 AM by Jack Of Shades »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2015, 03:55:11 AM »
Energy weapons can be quite deadly. I traditionally LOVE using them when I make a Science-related character. Certain perks (such as Meltdown or Plasma Spaz. AND added with Laser Commander, Meltdown is pretty vicious.) actually can cause chain reaction explosions and could kill multiple low-mid level enemies at once. If you are REALLY good, then it may kill more than that. Energy weapons, when partnered with Science skill and Agility attribute, can be DEADLY. Not to mention, they're cool! I mean come on! You have different types as well:

*Plasma
*Laser
*Pulse
etc.

that all sounds like its in new vegas XD

but I know plasma weapons are very powerful. its just the laser wepaons make zero sense to me, there so weak it doesint make asnese to use them in fall out 3 XD

anywho

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2015, 04:21:00 AM »
Plasma is powerful but requires moderately close range as its inaccurate a long range.
Laser is weak but is accurate at a greater range.

Strength order

Alien Energy (Blaster)
Telsa (Broken Steel DLC)
Gauss (Anchorage DLC)
Plasma
Alien Weapons (Mothership Zeta DLC)
Laser
Pulse (Mostly only effective on robots)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 04:32:47 AM by Tom »

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2015, 06:16:09 PM »
(lines up perfect shot, checks wind direction, takes a deep breath and exhales slowly.......pulls the trigger)

(shot hits wall..........right in front of me.........alerting every oen to my potiotion XD)

come on fallout! XD!!!!

getting tirred of there being a clear line of sight..........only to have my bullits hit a wall right next to or in front of me XD!!!

agys got da metal armor, I am da spikey yet cute ^_^!!!! and I mean da cute ;D

mainly using between my combat shotgun, and sniper rifle. no reason for any thing else. the chinse assult rifle is just to iunacurate and when fighting people like talon mercs the cvhinse asult rifle is just a joke. in a stand up fight with me in metal armor and using the chinse assult rifle agiasint the 3 talon merc. I would lose out right. yes out right I would lose that's how weak it is.

however with the combat shotgun its a one sided battle for me ^_^, love it when io see them, I know its a full 150+ exp and a ton of money in gear ^_^

ummm whats agy upto now. well I am lv 12 now. have yet to start the main quest past going to gnr, and I mena I latterly have not gone to see 3 dog yet.

doing a cuple side quests right now. doign the one to find the vilolion. so I am heading to vault tech HQ. and getting lost in the metro ttunnles XD
so much loot have to keep on selling it all XD

also noticing the map for the metro is a joke, the oen wheore it shows what statiosn are where. since none of the stations are named after the ones on the map XD!!!

o also.............besides cheating to get them. where the heck do I get more bobby pins??
I am latterly finding none any where, boith as pick up and for sale.

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2015, 07:51:08 PM »
(lines up perfect shot, checks wind direction, takes a deep breath and exhales slowly.......pulls the trigger)

(shot hits wall..........right in front of me.........alerting every oen to my potiotion XD)

come on fallout! XD!!!!
VATS is a better option when it comes to shooting accurately. lol Still misses, but it helps line up shots better. Sometimes, I just freakin' use it to get my shot lined up, then exit, and fire.

getting tirred of there being a clear line of sight..........only to have my bullits hit a wall right next to or in front of me XD!!!

agys got da metal armor, I am da spikey yet cute ^_^!!!! and I mean da cute ;D

mainly using between my combat shotgun, and sniper rifle. no reason for any thing else. the chinse assult rifle is just to iunacurate and when fighting people like talon mercs the cvhinse asult rifle is just a joke. in a stand up fight with me in metal armor and using the chinse assult rifle agiasint the 3 talon merc. I would lose out right. yes out right I would lose that's how weak it is.

however with the combat shotgun its a one sided battle for me ^_^, love it when io see them, I know its a full 150+ exp and a ton of money in gear ^_^

Sniper Rifle and Shotgun is a GOOD load out, but I'd get some form of Mid-ranged Assault rifle. You will be happy you did. Not TOTALLY accurate, but it's better than one shot per, then reload, etc.

ummm whats agy upto now. well I am lv 12 now. have yet to start the main quest past going to gnr, and I mena I latterly have not gone to see 3 dog yet.

doing a cuple side quests right now. doign the one to find the vilolion. so I am heading to vault tech HQ. and getting lost in the metro ttunnles XD
so much loot have to keep on selling it all XD

also noticing the map for the metro is a joke, the oen wheore it shows what statiosn are where. since none of the stations are named after the ones on the map XD!!!

o also.............besides cheating to get them. where the heck do I get more bobby pins??
I am latterly finding none any where, boith as pick up and for sale.
Essentially, they are random. SOME people do sell them, but there really isn't a sure fire location to find them. The best bet is to get VERY good at Lock picking and hope to never break one. Once you reach level 100, and get a perk for it, you can just continue attempting lock picks without breaking yours.