Author Topic:  Fallout discussion topic  (Read 13603 times)

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
Re: Fallout discussion topic
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 01:59:52 PM »
Did I hear fallout!? For me I have pros and cons with all of them but the one I love the most is fallout 3 mainly because it was my first fps/rpg on the 360 and also because I collected every teddy bear within the game and created Teddy Bearton, Megaton was never the same again and yes I was sad enough to buy the game guide :P

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »
I found this fallout collection and I plan to buy it, contains fallout 1, fallout 2 and fallout tactics. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000FUD16A

for those who use steam
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2008/

#1 is good, but your forced into a combat role. and theres a TON of useless skills. NPCS ARE NEAR WORTHLESS can change there wepaons, but there stuck with there armor. and die soooooo easly its sad.

#2 is insanely huge comapired to #1, still has useless skills. end game is byond brutal if you don't cheat. very good and indepth npc control.

tactics is a sick joke with out full on cheating. expcialy the first beastman lv, its beatable but your gona get a terrible rating. even with a maxed out charictor its very hard to pull off a perfect for this lv. ammo is always in short supply, expcialy ammo for big guns and gauss guns. some missions are just burtal just to be brutal. but it is worth a playthrew for brotherhood fo steel lore and a cool story line.
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 04:08:46 PM »
#1 is good, but your forced into a combat role. and theres a TON of useless skills. NPCS ARE NEAR WORTHLESS can change there wepaons, but there stuck with there armor. and die soooooo easly its sad.

#2 is insanely huge comapired to #1, still has useless skills. end game is byond brutal if you don't cheat. very good and indepth npc control.

tactics is a sick joke with out full on cheating. expcialy the first beastman lv, its beatable but your gona get a terrible rating. even with a maxed out charictor its very hard to pull off a perfect for this lv. ammo is always in short supply, expcialy ammo for big guns and gauss guns. some missions are just burtal just to be brutal. but it is worth a playthrew for brotherhood fo steel lore and a cool story line.
Thanks agy :), I'm looking forwards to 1 and 2 but not to tactics lots of people saying its a joke, anyway was wondering where people would like to see the next fallout set, do you want it set in a certain state it maybe a whole new country?

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 06:24:03 PM »
Something for you fans of the games to enjoy.

Warning :Contains some animated gore and blood

(smacks you)

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 07:37:39 PM »

(smacks you)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 10:51:31 PM »

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

i still gota play newvegas and all its addons, i still got the opened once collectors edtion sittign around here somewhere i think. will get to it someday i am sure XD

cool on if there gona bring in weather, that would be awesome.

also it sounds liek maybe there gona have the common wealth in it too? that is gona be odd since in 3 at lest they said the coomon wealth was super high tech. wonder what there gona add in ^_^, i so want a skyrim fall out XD ^_^.............just wonder if there ever gona have town economeys >.>

anywho

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2013, 03:20:23 AM »
i still gota play newvegas and all its addons, i still got the opened once collectors edtion sittign around here somewhere i think. will get to it someday i am sure XD

cool on if there gona bring in weather, that would be awesome.

also it sounds liek maybe there gona have the common wealth in it too? that is gona be odd since in 3 at lest they said the coomon wealth was super high tech. wonder what there gona add in ^_^, i so want a skyrim fall out XD ^_^.............just wonder if there ever gona have town economeys >.>
you need to play new Vegas. It has alot of things Skyrim could've picked up on

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Rikka

• A love where no one gets hurt doesn't exist
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fallen Lymiik
  • PSN: MonsterLymik
  • Steam: Lymiik
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2013, 12:40:18 PM »
im actually playing new vegas right now :P i hope its fallout 4 ;-; would be so awesome

Sig made by me
Steam: Lymiik
Tumblr: http://lymiik.tumblr.com
PSN: MonsterLymik
Battle.net: Lymiik#11710

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2013, 01:49:01 PM »
im actually playing new vegas right now :P i hope its fallout 4 ;-; would be so awesome
Heh I have just been playing New Vegas as well =^_^= (already finished it numerous times etc, just its that game...)

Need to start modding it tho D:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:53:10 PM by Kitty »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2013, 01:06:12 AM »
hay can some people tell me the big diffrinces between #3 and vegas? am tryign to decied if i even ever want to play vegas or not, i already own it just never got aroudn to playing it, so before i go sinking in another 100+ hours liek i did for #3, was wndering what are the big diffrinces between the 2? or are they kinda the samish?

anywho

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 01:21:27 AM »
hay can some people tell me the big diffrinces between #3 and vegas? am tryign to decied if i even ever want to play vegas or not, i already own it just never got aroudn to playing it, so before i go sinking in another 100+ hours liek i did for #3, was wndering what are the big diffrinces between the 2? or are they kinda the samish?
Will you be playing it on Pc or Xbox?

If you do end up playing it on PC thier are tonnes and tonnes of mods, some make the game look amazing. Others make the game harder, add new enemies, new weapons, fix bugs, re balance the game and a load of other things. I'll take some screenshots of what my fallout looks like next time I'm playing it (busy making skyrim look how it should atm)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 01:35:51 AM by Kitty »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2013, 04:08:52 AM »
one of my favorite things about new Vegas is the faction system. How you act towards certain factions will make them like or hate you, and each faction interacts with other factions differently. This also carries over to the story actually giving you multiple ways to complete it, and every faction you become friends with can actually help you. Also you can use faction armor as a disguise, so people won't attack you on sight, or immediately attack you on sight. Unlike in Skyrim how you could walk up to a storm cloak camp and buy from them while dressed as an imperial soldier. Vegas is alot of fun, and with 10 luck its easy to make money until they kick you out.

#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 12:24:06 PM »
Will you be playing it on Pc or Xbox?

If you do end up playing it on PC thier are tonnes and tonnes of mods, some make the game look amazing. Others make the game harder, add new enemies, new weapons, fix bugs, re balance the game and a load of other things. I'll take some screenshots of what my fallout looks like next time I'm playing it (busy making skyrim look how it should atm)

i probly own it for both for some reasion that i am sure made perfect sense at the time XD ^_^

but i think i would play it for pc, just becuse i like the graphics on pc so much more. and yea theres mods ^_^, tho i had funny exprinces with mods for fo3 XD ^_^ (goes threw door, game auto saves and then crashes, making auto save an auto crash XD) ^_^

intresting it seems insert quote is not workign for me atm, any who @ atlas

thats neat that theres factions liek that.
hehe i always had a hard chocie picking my stats in any fallout game with out cheats. i think when i did it in fo3 i had max int and basic eveyr thign else XD ^_^

anywho

FalloutMan

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xxUnKn0wN Sn1p4
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2013, 05:27:26 PM »
If it is set in Boston, I hope we can visit Chicago in a DLC!
Nuclear Winter Wonderland

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2013, 06:50:57 PM »
If it is set in Boston, I hope we can visit Chicago in a DLC!
i think its going to be set around the commonwealth, since they went and took pictures of boston

#BanAtlas