Author Topic:  Fallout discussion topic  (Read 13601 times)

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fallout discussion topic
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:33:32 AM »
So I'm a really big fan of fallout, I know a few of you guys and gals are too, so I made this topic to dissuss all things fallout. Anyway what's your expectations for fallout 4 and would you rather eat irradiated food or risk starvation looking for good food if in a fallout type scenario ?

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Fallout discussion topic
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 07:12:28 PM »
they still making 4?thats cool ^_^

fallout 1: was epic for its time, still intresting, needs the patch tho (i think newer version coem with) that makes it so theres no 2nd hidden time limit. tho honsilty th amoutn fo things to do is meh (compaired to somethign like 3). also npcs sucked sooooo bad, where barly worth the abilty ot carry stuff, limited wepaon use, coultend use armor (witch lead to every one diing..badly). also a ton  of 100% worthless skills.

fallout 2: much better then #1, much more girtty too. ton more stuff to do. beggining was a pain unless you went full combat. much better npcs.

tactics: was terrable game unless you cheated. if you chetaed it was ok.

#3 we all know 3 ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 02:14:15 AM »

fallout 1: was epic for its time, still intresting, needs the patch tho (i think newer version coem with) that makes it so theres no 2nd hidden time limit. tho honsilty th amoutn fo things to do is meh (compaired to somethign like 3). also npcs sucked sooooo bad, where barly worth the abilty ot carry stuff, limited wepaon use, coultend use armor (witch lead to every one diing..badly). also a ton  of 100% worthless skills.

fallout 2: much better then #1, much more girtty too. ton more stuff to do. beggining was a pain unless you went full combat. much better npcs.

#3 we all know 3 ^_^

I don't see new vegas on that list D:

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 10:54:40 AM »

#3 we all know 3 ^_^

I don't see new vegas on that list D:

i have an unopend pc collectors edtion of it............yes i never once played it XD. its time i do tho, finaly beat FO3 with otu cheats cuple months ago, i think its time ot do vegas now. tho i may always go back to 3 on pc and mod the heck out of it XD

i aculty had a cuple cool mods for FO3, fav was the cutey mod where instead of falloutguy it had this cute anime girl, for both the states screen and the littl ehead that pops up when you get hurt, best part was it had every single thing the other one had, even had battle damage for the states screen.
only provblem was i think it messed up some of the loads for some reasion, so eveyr so oftin it would crash the game when i went into a load zone (not out side, onyl when i etner something) and i am insanly lazy about saving......urgh XD.  still lvoe it tho ^_^
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:58:51 AM by Agykoo »

anywho

TDi Saint

• Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 12:20:02 PM »
For any of you who played New Vegas, what was the first faction you sided with in the main story?

I personally went with the NCR simply because I loved first recon and the veteran ranger.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 12:21:12 PM »
For any of you who played New Vegas, what was the first faction you sided with in the main story?

I personally went with the NCR simply because I loved first recon and the veteran ranger.
I went against both, triple cross..... Now I have a robot army. C:<

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 01:09:37 PM »

when i do end up playing it i was gona go with NCR just becuse i my self founded it in FO1, saw it prospuper and get even better in FO2. but shakez mentioning the abilty ot tripple cross and get a robot army? now that sounds nice ^_^

anywho

Kitty

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 01:24:19 PM »

when i do end up playing it i was gona go with NCR just becuse i my self founded it in FO1, saw it prospuper and get even better in FO2. but shakez mentioning the abilty ot tripple cross and get a robot army? now that sounds nice ^_^
I havent acomplished anything with the robot army yet sadly :c, And it was only a triple cross because I decided to take over everything because I have the power.... (not really part of the storyline but I will do as I want ..... Because... Fallout......)

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how I finished basically haha....
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:29:30 PM by Shakez »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 01:38:36 PM »

I havent acomplished anything with the robot army yet sadly :c, And it was only a triple cross because I decided to take over everything because I have the power.... (not really part of the storyline but I will do as I want ..... Because... Fallout......)

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how I finished basically haha....

so then theres aculty 3 endings? NCR, slavers, and robots? cool, ^_^

anywho

TDi Saint

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 01:45:41 PM »
endings are NCR, Legion (slavers), Mr. House, You take power (robots)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 01:50:54 PM »
endings are NCR, Legion (slavers), Mr. House, You take power (robots)

i like the idea of taking power, but i cant help but want to help NCR since i was kinda there since before its founding XD

anywho

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 02:28:44 PM »
I have played all ending but I sided with NCR on my best play through :)

(smacks you)

TDi Saint

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 02:30:51 PM »
Next question, what's your favorite faction in New Vegas, including all the towns like Good Springs or enemies like the Fiends. My favorites are Good Springs and the Boomers, Good Springs because it's where you start and everyone's friendly and the boomers because they like to blow stuff up :P.

The Doctor

• Big Boss
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: iDeclando
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »
Fallout: New Vegas is a blast to mod, since the Script Extender is a lot more advanced than Fallout 3's. IT EVEN HAS CARS! :D

Anyway, I'm worried. I really don't want bethesda to make Fallout 4, Obsidian blatantly proved that they're better at making Fallout games, I don't want my screen to be filtered green and have nothing but grey building in it; I desire colour.

Free Signatures, Desktop Backgrounds, Anything you want here http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=909.0

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2013, 12:18:02 PM »
I found this fallout collection and I plan to buy it, contains fallout 1, fallout 2 and fallout tactics. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000FUD16A

for those who use steam
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2008/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:23:16 PM by Tom »

(smacks you)