Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  598 Industries  (Read 379 times)

The Dark One598

• I am everything you fear and nothing you love...
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: The Dark One598
598 Industries
« on: January 26, 2014, 03:03:39 PM »
This is a clan that welcomes members of different talents. Builders, diggers, survivalists, etc.

Builders
This is where everyone who has skill in design and construction. Whether it be houses or castles if you can make something big that looks good this is where you belong. To join show me your best world. The most talented builder in this wing receives the title: Architect

Killers
If you are good at pvp this is where you belong. Adepts at bows and swords alike are welcome here. To join you must prove yourself worthy. The best fighter in this wing receives the title: Champion

Survivalists
If you play survival and are good at it then you go here. Members of this wing will do anything to survive. If you die often you shouldn't be part of this wing. To join show me your best survival world. The most resourceful member here receives the title: Survivor(if you can think of a better title for this let me know in the comments)

Also if you join come back and check this page often, I might have added something or changed something.

If you want to join any of these branches comment on this page and tell me your gamer tag, I will invite you to a party. If you don't have a mic. you cant join.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:11:16 PM by The Dark One598 »
If you looked in your soul as of right now you would see a piece of me there where your fear sleeps...