Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Alien:Isolation  (Read 6009 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
Re: Alien:Isolation
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2014, 12:56:29 AM »
This finally looks like an Alien game worth holding that films name. I hated most all of the games related to Alien, especially the Gameboy version. I just stopped caring after a while, but here...they've finally achieved the game we've all been waiting for.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2014, 11:43:08 AM »
  Here Agy
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Yes there is in fact more then one I made one go into the vents with my flamethrower and there was two more down the hallway right next to each other with face hugger eggs

what levle tho??
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2014, 11:50:42 AM »
This finally looks like an Alien game worth holding that films name. I hated most all of the games related to Alien, especially the Gameboy version. I just stopped caring after a while, but here...they've finally achieved the game we've all been waiting for.

it really is. at first i was hating on it, but i absolotly love it.

hard mode is the way this game is ment to be played (as it even says on the difaculty selecet).

other then near end game it was managable on hard. now its just brutal XD ^_^

also i am about to get all ID tags (i had to use a guide, not gona lie. some are very well hidden in plan site since you have to dodge the ennyms. one was so well hidden theres no way to know its there with out major dumb luck).

also got every single nostrom log, and every reg log (except #149, and that oen can onyl be goten a spaicle way as its not on a computer, and its kinda worthless.) but i already got the achive for it as you only need 100 of the 151 for the achive.

game has some neat achs, like not dieing in med bay (what does that tell you ;D). a cuple other not dieing ones, some hidden.
got the achive for killing an android with the wrench.....on hard.........was brutal XD (cant use any items)

but yea it has a very cool story. a story that goes beyond simply riply trying to find out about her mother on the nostrom. lot of neat twists and turns. lot of enemys and types of enemys. its really a great stealth style game ^_^ and an amaziong aleins game.

i hope it does well so that we get more like it ^_^!!

side note: this is the same AI that CM was suspied to use. untill gearbox pulled all the funding form it to give to BL2 (thanks gearbox........jerks)
infact if you go out of your way, you might be able to find some of the orignal demo trailors for aleins CM, looks nothing liek the crap we were givin.

anywho

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »
Although the game claims to have different AI levels between difficulties personally from what you mentioned Agy, I have experienced the same hinderaces as you whilst playing on a lower difficulty with the exception of attempting achievement related actions such as not killing androids and the medical bay (which I was greatly unprepared for).

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »
Although the game claims to have different AI levels between difficulties personally from what you mentioned Agy, I have experienced the same hinderaces as you whilst playing on a lower difficulty with the exception of attempting achievement related actions such as not killing androids and the medical bay (which I was greatly unprepared for).

my understanding is the lower difacults make it harder for the alein/enemys to ditect you.
but even on hard there have been times i litterly watched as the alein walked by me.
ironickly there are peopel on steam that had the same issue i had with hard mode and the end of lv 16. its just an insanly huge spike in difaculty.
and really its just hard becuse there honsitly a single way to go (dispite it being 2 ways) since both ways are littrly right next to each other. so the alein can easly cover both ways. its also a very very long way to go to the save point. expcialy with the alein in perma hunt mode while your trying to get out.
and lv 17 is just bullpoo hard.
"game: lol the generator went out now"
"Agy:.........****.....(curels into a ball and crys)"
any one who played it knows exsactly what i am talking about XD!!

as for med bay, its brutaly easy even on hard.........if you knwo what your doing and knwo where all 3 save spots are.
for the med bay, as soon as you get the code run, dont walk RUN to the door. half way to the door is when it starts the alein coming out of the vent (it will stop you form running for a slipt sec). just keep running. as its scritped to come out of the vent very slow.

as soon as you open the door and walk threw it you got a cuple secs of safty. make your way to the 3rd save spot (its hidden to the point that unless you walk into the room you cant hear it). save.

go for the the keycard, its always in the same room......always.

make your way back to the save point. save.

go back to the 2nd save point now, save.

make yoru way back to the first save point. save.

you beat the med lab ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2014, 07:55:27 PM »
beat the game..........DAT ENDING :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!

lv 18 was brutal!

first time ever I had to do with more then one alien. got to the point I just said lols and used the flame thrower to get threw it to the air lock XD

the face hugger part was brutal, in perticuerly the one that showed up behind.

aslo stupid trains XD

and dat ending :O!!!!!!!!!!!! zomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the lights were a ship picking her up........NEEDS DA SEQAUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

o also got 2 golds, one for not killing any humans and one for beating it on hard, would have gotten one shot too but I died in lv 3 XD!!

so now I can replay it and get the kill 10 humans and one shot XD ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2015, 03:18:45 AM »
imo, still the greatist survival horror game ever made (granted it neeeds to be played on ps4 for that)

played some today. forgot how amazing the controler effects where. the wash of insane colors flooding my room, my heart racing as the controler its self ceriped and made noises perfectly as my motion tracker ^_^! still love how well they did that.

went for the achive in level 4 where you beat ti with otu being attacked by androids (its only a bronze and litterly 6% of peopel have it XD).

got it with out an issue even on hard. its amazing what i can do in the game knowing where things are and having beaten it.

i downloaded the 4 dlc for it (that i got already a while ago when i got the season pass for it). i hope to play them some some time soon ^_^

looking forword to what they called "salvage mode" thats in the 3rd and 4th dlc ^_^

still an unbelavable game if you get the chance. but honistly unless your playing on the ps4 (just for the motion contorler being your controler, yes its that amazing). then your cheating your self ^_^ also play on hard ;D (the way the game was ment to be played) come on no excuses ^_^

anywho