Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Elder Scrolls Online!  (Read 15321 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Elder Scrolls Online!
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2014, 06:07:36 PM »
Was that really necessary? But answering the question, I would, if it didn't have the monthly fee. The game looks great but I am more interested in other MMO's which don't have a monthly fee so I wont be buying it unless they dropped the fee.
same here. I'm going to wait until they drop the price to at least $5 a month, 15 is ridiculous

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 12:03:34 AM »
Just commenting since you seem to be very misinformed Agy.

PvP is confined to only one zone which is Cyrodiil, there are some PvE quests there but anyone going to Cyrodiil knows the risk (you also can't just stumble into Cyrodiil on accident, you have to go through the campaign menu). Every single other zone is PvE only as it is your factions land which cannot be invaded by opposing players so you'll be able to do whatever you want without getting ganged up on in these zones. Cyrodiil in itself is open world PvP but everywhere else isn't.

what I had at the time came form the devlopers mouths, so I was hardly misinformed, a lot can change over a month. just because things change over a month doesint mean you gota go quoteing a post form a month ago >.>

edit: @ atlas, $15 is the staple for mmos, if its nto $15 expect it to go free to play.

even something like WoW is still $15 a month and its an 8+ year old mmo now. even tho its $15 a month I can get infifntly more game play out of it in a month, then I could say a $60 FPS.

still am not seeing any thing to great about it yet, will be passing for now.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:06:19 AM by Agykoo »
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 12:22:47 AM »
what I had at the time came form the devlopers mouths, so I was hardly misinformed, a lot can change over a month. just because things change over a month doesint mean you gota go quoteing a post form a month ago >.>

edit: @ atlas, $15 is the staple for mmos, if its nto $15 expect it to go free to play.

even something like WoW is still $15 a month and its an 8+ year old mmo now. even tho its $15 a month I can get infifntly more game play out of it in a month, then I could say a $60 FPS.

still am not seeing any thing to great about it yet, will be passing for now.
wow was free until level...15? I think? I downloaded it for free...

#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 12:31:40 AM »
wow was free until level...15? I think? I downloaded it for free...

its free till lv 20, but that's a relatively new thing, it was always $15  month, an thing past lv 20 you gota pay for it.

lv 20 barly gives you a chance to see the game, first area of the world is lv 1-60, then it goes off to another world for 60-70, then yet another whoel new world for 70-80, and again for 80-85 and 85-90, and a new ne for 90-100 coming sonish.

theres sooooooooooo many thigns to do in it, witch is what many new mmos have been having issues with, is the lack of things to do. itsd hard to go up againt a game that has been worked on and plosihed for well over 8 years now. and is still going strong.

elder scrools has its work cut out for it. but I wish it the best, maybe finaly give wow some competition to make them get off there butts and improve the game more.

anywho

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 12:36:40 AM »
its free till lv 20, but that's a relatively new thing, it was always $15  month, an thing past lv 20 you gota pay for it.

lv 20 barly gives you a chance to see the game, first area of the world is lv 1-60, then it goes off to another world for 60-70, then yet another whoel new world for 70-80, and again for 80-85 and 85-90, and a new ne for 90-100 coming sonish.

theres sooooooooooo many thigns to do in it, witch is what many new mmos have been having issues with, is the lack of things to do. itsd hard to go up againt a game that has been worked on and plosihed for well over 8 years now. and is still going strong.

elder scrools has its work cut out for it. but I wish it the best, maybe finaly give wow some competition to make them get off there butts and improve the game more.
I'm not going to spend $60 on a game, just to have to pay $15 to play it on top of the already $60 a year I pay to pay for Xbox live. If they really wanted to compete with WoW they would offer a better game for less....

#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 12:38:11 AM »
I'm not going to spend $60 on a game, just to have to pay $15 to play it on top of the already $60 a year I pay to pay for Xbox live. If they really wanted to compete with WoW they would offer a better game for less....

like I said, I hope they do good, there never gona dethrone wow, but hopefuly they will at lest make them work a little harder.

anywho

TDi Saint

• View Profile
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 07:49:01 AM »

I was commenting since it has been known since the middle of last year that the game wasn't entirely open world, I'm guessing you heard all of the developer interviews when they were trying to push/advertise the PvP element of the game and never really mentioned the rest of the game which is understandably misleading.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 10:23:57 AM »
I was commenting since it has been known since the middle of last year that the game wasn't entirely open world, I'm guessing you heard all of the developer interviews when they were trying to push/advertise the PvP element of the game and never really mentioned the rest of the game which is understandably misleading.

yea i didnt link the interveiw since the site it was on lead to non forum appatriot thingys. but at the time the guy made it sound like it was gona be open world pvp with about how your traveling along and need to always becarful of roving gangs of players or a player sneak attacking you.

anywho

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 12:30:09 PM »
like I said, I hope they do good, there never gona dethrone wow, but hopefuly they will at lest make them work a little harder.
There not ven going to work harder... WoWs developers are a bunch of morons that only care about the money and usually never listen to fans and what they want! but ESO looks very good but it will never be as good as wow because ESO is built PC, and xbox so it will have to be limited to the amount of buttons etc for example there cant be a big hot bar because it would be impossible to use on xbox

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2014, 01:57:29 PM »
There not ven going to work harder... WoWs developers are a bunch of morons that only care about the money and usually never listen to fans and what they want! but ESO looks very good but it will never be as good as wow because ESO is built PC, and xbox so it will have to be limited to the amount of buttons etc for example there cant be a big hot bar because it would be impossible to use on xbox

that could be a good thing tho, I whien nonstop that my hunter had 20 some odd abiltys I needed to use at any givin time.

bring it down to a controler might be a good thing.

anywho