Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Elder Scrolls Online!  (Read 15328 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Elder Scrolls Online!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 12:04:08 PM »
hehe hunters got nerfed bad! But Warlords Of Draneor is all orc based I think haha and its set in outlands...
But I think old runescape was good back in like 2009 haha but I think mmos are getting better now like Wildstar,Elder Scrolls Online and Spiral Knights is quite unique,but anywayss I think EOS will be amazing especially with the mounts and storyline!

yea idk how they keep getting away with shafting half there player base, but then i see there down to 6 mil; players form 12 mil and then i think its fianly starting to hurt them.

worse, they already knwo wow is done and they had said before there not going past lv 100. so i think they stoped trying to pretend they care about alaince and fianly just made a full on horde based exp, using the alaince as a steping stone to fruther the horde story line.

as to ESO i want it to work but idk, i need to see more and see crafting, and also see if PVP is gona be forced or limited, i dont liek games where PVP is forced, really hated how the higher end quests in rune scape would need you to do pve things in the PVP zoned wild.
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 02:19:54 PM »
been reading up on it, foudn soem good things and some dishearting things.

good news, it sounds liek its gona be a good sized world, it should take about 20-30 mins to walk form one end of the map to the other.

bad news.........its sounding more and more not only is the game focused on pvp, but that its gona be open world pvp.....................

if any one wonders why thats a bad idea go play WoW and join a PvP server.......then go cry your self to sleep as you cant make it 5 feet with out being ganked and then camped for hours on end.
"players will be able to sneak up on others without detection."

great so its bad enough i would need to watch out for roving gangs of pvpers, but i need to keep an eye out for peopel back stabing me on the middle of the road, or when i am out herbing, or when i am minding my own buisnes admiring the veiw >.>

granted its not definiatve yet, but if it really turns into a pvp focused game with open world PvP i will be skiping this, been there doen that for open world PvP, its always one sided and never fun unless your the wining gang. uasly it comes down to who has the bigger blob, and its nto my cup of tea.

some peopel say "agy you will have pvpers guarding you, becuse they need herbs and such too to full there PvP right?" wrong. case in point EvE online, the only PvEers are masochasts, or bots. becuse eveyr oen is a target 24/7, and if they really want to a team can gank your largist transport ship and still make a huge profit dispit the garentied loss of there own attacking ships. no matter hwo much support you have. its also why its not a huge game, and bots run so rampet.

that said my love for crafting/farming herbs and such is so great that i tend to do things i whine about any way, so i migth very well play it. but fromt he info i have with me i am not as thrilled about this game as i used to be.

anywho

Beninem

• Loving the recent updates
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 09:33:46 PM »
I've played the beta for the elder scrolls online and unfortunately   I could not shake the wow feel. The beginning felt very much like starting with characters that start on the lich kings castle ship thing and the graphics aren't the best. They kept the combat system about the same which is quite hard when other people run in circles and you have a bow.
The idea of doppelgängers is crazy right? Completely different people that happen look like you. In reality were all doppelgängers of ourselves. Look back, lets say two years. Is that you or is that a complete stranger that has your face?

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2014, 10:51:01 PM »
I've played the beta for the elder scrolls online and unfortunately   I could not shake the wow feel. The beginning felt very much like starting with characters that start on the lich kings castle ship thing and the graphics aren't the best. They kept the combat system about the same which is quite hard when other people run in circles and you have a bow.

o noies are they doing that real life targeting mess? that does not work at all for an MMO >.>

its bad enough in WoW as it is when someone gets behind you and you cant fire at them and they start littly just runnign in circals aroudn you >.>, the real life targeting thing would just make it worse :O

urgh i am not liking where this is going and i really do want it to work.

anywho

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 09:02:46 AM »
Hopefully it will turn out good but I definitely think some people will be just OP running around killing anyone and everyone

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 04:32:00 PM »
Hopefully it will turn out good but I definitely think some people will be just OP running around killing anyone and everyone

from what i have read and know, there gona have a very tuff time balancing stealth, and stealth is gona be brutal over powere,d since it sounds liek its open world PvP.

and as i said before, if you think open world PvP is fun, try playing an MMO out there with it, like EvE online or a PvP servie for WoW. then go cry your self to sleep. its nothign but rovoring gangs of people using numbers to there advanateg, or that one guy using selath waiting for that split sec you drop yoru guard and then camps you for hours on end. theres no skill invloved sadly.

anywho

TDi Saint

• View Profile
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2014, 11:15:42 AM »
from what i have read and know, there gona have a very tuff time balancing stealth, and stealth is gona be brutal over powere,d since it sounds liek its open world PvP.

and as i said before, if you think open world PvP is fun, try playing an MMO out there with it, like EvE online or a PvP servie for WoW. then go cry your self to sleep. its nothign but rovoring gangs of people using numbers to there advanateg, or that one guy using selath waiting for that split sec you drop yoru guard and then camps you for hours on end. theres no skill invloved sadly.

Just commenting since you seem to be very misinformed Agy.

PvP is confined to only one zone which is Cyrodiil, there are some PvE quests there but anyone going to Cyrodiil knows the risk (you also can't just stumble into Cyrodiil on accident, you have to go through the campaign menu). Every single other zone is PvE only as it is your factions land which cannot be invaded by opposing players so you'll be able to do whatever you want without getting ganged up on in these zones. Cyrodiil in itself is open world PvP but everywhere else isn't.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 12:53:54 PM »
Is anyone actually planning on buying this game? 60 bucks plus 15 a month means you'll have to pay about 240 just on the game and membership the first year alone. And that's not counting if you buy it on consoles you need to pay 60 more a year anyway to play it online, plus any micro transactions you decide to buy.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 03:19:09 PM »
Is anyone actually planning on buying this game? 60 bucks plus 15 a month means you'll have to pay about 240 just on the game and membership the first year alone. And that's not counting if you buy it on consoles you need to pay 60 more a year anyway to play it online, plus any micro transactions you decide to buy.
YOLO SWAG?!?!

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2014, 06:04:56 PM »
YOLO SWAG?!?!

Was that really necessary? But answering the question, I would, if it didn't have the monthly fee. The game looks great but I am more interested in other MMO's which don't have a monthly fee so I wont be buying it unless they dropped the fee.