Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Upcoming Movies for 2015!  (Read 8996 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Upcoming Movies for 2015!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2014, 04:10:03 AM »
for the jrassic park one.

cool that they finaly acknodlge the water park part they had on the island the whole time as whell as the dino in it.

a cuple parts looked for a lack of the better word "cheesy"

I don't like them going with the genetic hybrid as the main bad guy. if you played the game from talltail. there was aculty already an insanely smart and deadly dinosaur that's aculty a real dinosaur on the island that was far scaryer then the raptors. the raptors where scared of these things even.
they could have easly gone with that and how they stayed low key until ready to strike kinda thing. but noooooooo they have to go cra cra and do some kinda insane deus ex machance like hybrid.........

from the looks of it they spliced a t-rex with the raptors...........calling it now XD (theres already a real life "raptor" that was the size of a t-rex.....why they felt the need to splice one)

also the part with the raptors coming out of the cages like they where racing the guy? and they completely ignore the guy on the atv??

idk I hope the next trailor for it is better........ :O!

also no grant no jarrasic park :O!
I don't think the dinosaur hybrid will be the main baddie of the movie. I think the evil corporation will be the big bad, because this is what we know about the movie universe(the books were the real Jurassic park, and no movie has come close to those 2 books):

1. They are genetically engineering dangerous and uber deadly hybrids

2. They are training raptors like attack dogs(Chris pratts character is supposed to be a dinosaur trainer so I'm guessing that's what's going on in the scene you were complaining about)

3. They somehow got this park to open after the events of the last 3 films.

so at some point the big corporation with lots of money and dangerous hybrid and normal trained dinosaurs has to cover up what went on at their theme park, and I think that will probably be the main conflict in the film.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2014, 04:10:32 AM »
don't remember any empire storm troopers out of their armor in episodes 4-6, and im pretty sure they mentioned at some point that they had recruiting stations throught the galaxy.

Agy: first part, not in 4-6 no, but in the zillions of cartoons and stuff that exsists between them that helps fill the insane gap of story they are out all the time.
for the 2nd part I have no knoldge of that and if you could find where they say it I would like to see it ^_^

I'm pretty sure the light has no weight, so the two blades would do nothing but potentially hurt the user.

Agy: and that sith form the first movie, his duble light sabor was just fine right? and grevues using 4x light sabors was fien too right?
the metal and the cryistals inside (are they still using cryistals to focues the force into to create the blade??) weigh stuff. the things shooting out are the equivalent to a real swrods handsguards (or what ever there thencical name are). and make just fine sense to me. ^_^

My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2014, 04:16:55 AM »
That saber makes absolutely no sense. Unless he is a TRULY amazing swordsman and won't cut his fingers off when twirling it about, I foresee damage. I mean, double bladed, that was fine and believable. But the two small beams...that's just pointless and dangerous.

And I believe it will be a main character, he's not an actual Storm Trooper. Because they STILL used the clones. I may be wrong, but I do not recall seeing them say they stopped using the clones during that era. The only time they were seen without helmets on was in the prequels, in which we saw they were clones. (Jango Fett) In the cloning facility that Obi Wan visited, during the battle with General Grievous, etc. One was never seen without a helmet/suit on during episodes 4,5, and 6. Regardless, I hope J J Abrams didn't screw this up too badly. I LOVE this universe and would hate to see it destroyed.

due to the clones accelerated life cycle, they would have died in the 30 years between the prequels and a new hope. And since I'm pretty sure the clone facilities was destroyed at some point, all storm troopers in 4-6 are either normal humans or clones of someone else. I remember seeing somewhere that they had recruiting stations across the galaxy, but since all the EU material was called out as non cannon there is a small chance that that may have changed

#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2014, 04:20:52 AM »
I don't think the dinosaur hybrid will be the main baddie of the movie. I think the evil corporation will be the big bad, because this is what we know about the movie universe(the books were the real Jurassic park, and no movie has come close to those 2 books):

Agy: (rolls eyes) get out of here "comrade" ;D

1. They are genetically engineering dangerous and uber deadly hybrids

Agy: per book or your guess??

2. They are training raptors like attack dogs(Chris pratts character is supposed to be a dinosaur trainer so I'm guessing that's what's going on in the scene you were complaining about)

Agy: that makes sense now, I think around here somewhere we had some jarrasic park comics and that was the story lien to them, that the company was training them to be attack dog like. in the comics the hunter who they made it look like he got killed by the female raptor was alive still in it. forget how he got out of it he said. I think he was saved by other hunters the company sent (loosely makes sense if you playe the game).

3. They somehow got this park to open after the events of the last 3 films.

Agy: behold the power of lawyers. also in the first movie who really died? that one worker who was a black guy (and by movie law that means hes not even human), numan who was a jerk face, a lawyer (whos gona miss a laywer?), the black guy ( hes black need I say more?), the hunter (a wild and crazy no ties to the real world guy........who depending on who you talk to lives any way).

2nd movie didn't even take place on the original island so no issues there. t-rex in a major city? no just bad cocain every one look the other way.

3rd movie no one important dies or needs to know of.

so its kinda believable. ^_^

so at some point the big corporation with lots of money and dangerous hybrid and normal trained dinosaurs has to cover up what went on at their theme park, and I think that will probably be the main conflict in the film.

Agy: for the first movie the simple idea of the dinos was the main threat.
for the 2nd the t-rex was the main threat followed by the raptors.
for the 3rd movie the raptors where the main threat.

so I under stand they need to do something different. an again kudos to them for fianly admitting the water park is there.
but I really feel like they had no need to do the hybrid thing, at lest not yet, would be fine for something not set in the main park. but for the main park they could have used those super smart dangress dinos form the game (that are real dinos to boot).
but again hopfuly there will be another trailor ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2014, 04:24:23 AM »

due to the clones accelerated life cycle, they would have died in the 30 years between the prequels and a new hope. And since I'm pretty sure the clone facilities was destroyed at some point, all storm troopers in 4-6 are either normal humans or clones of someone else. I remember seeing somewhere that they had recruiting stations across the galaxy, but since all the EU material was called out as non cannon there is a small chance that that may have changed

I just don't see the idea behind them destrying the cloning facilty.

as of the 3rd movie they were all under the empires control any way and didn't mention being destroyed. so it doesint make any sense to me for them to destry there soruce of newly controlerd troops.

never seen the EU stuff. is that where they mention the recruiting stations??

anywho

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2014, 04:29:46 AM »

there were two books by Michael Crichton. Good writer, he also helped produce the first movie. That one was about 70% faithful to the book. The second movie was about 3% faithful to the book(a few of the characters had the same names), and there was no 3rd book.

the corporation thing is mostly just guessing from what we know, but it makes sense to me. Especially since you don't just "accidentally" let a dangerous hybrid Dino out of its cage. They could be testing its ability to kill larges amounts of people. Weapons of mass destruction seem to be a big things now in movies, be it nukes, super viruses, or geneticly modified dinosaurs in this case. After all we've been show this is the best guess I could come up with.

#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2014, 04:33:28 AM »
I just don't see the idea behind them destrying the cloning facilty.

as of the 3rd movie they were all under the empires control any way and didn't mention being destroyed. so it doesint make any sense to me for them to destry there soruce of newly controlerd troops.

never seen the EU stuff. is that where they mention the recruiting stations??
the EU(expanded universe) was every game, tv show, book and comic except for the ones on right now. It is all considered non canon, existing in its own "legends" universe. And I could have sworn they destroyed it in 3? I only saw the movie twice and haven't seen it in years so I could be wrong about that too. But the jango batch of clones is probably dead at this point

Edit:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stormtrooper
turns out I was wrong, the facilities weren't destroyed. But Jango fetts clones were phased out as they started to use other "templates" for clones and recruiting non clones.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 04:50:04 AM by Atlas Telamon »

#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2014, 01:47:21 PM »
the EU(expanded universe) was every game, tv show, book and comic except for the ones on right now. It is all considered non canon, existing in its own "legends" universe. And I could have sworn they destroyed it in 3? I only saw the movie twice and haven't seen it in years so I could be wrong about that too. But the jango batch of clones is probably dead at this point

Edit:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stormtrooper
turns out I was wrong, the facilities weren't destroyed. But Jango fetts clones were phased out as they started to use other "templates" for clones and recruiting non clones.

it looks like them not using the feet clones any more was from a single video game battlefront 2. woudlent that be part of the EU and not be cannon then?

anywho

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2014, 03:33:53 PM »
it looks like them not using the feet clones any more was from a single video game battlefront 2. woudlent that be part of the EU and not be cannon then?
all of the clones being clones of jango fett came from star wars: bounty hunter(although they may have explained it in the films), so I guess that's non canon too

anyway, its hard to be sure of anything since there is so much to the universe, and they just took 80% of the universe and said it may or may not apply to the movies anymore
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:43:55 PM by Atlas Telamon »

#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2014, 05:38:22 PM »
all of the clones being clones of jango fett came from star wars: bounty hunter(although they may have explained it in the films), so I guess that's non canon too

anyway, its hard to be sure of anything since there is so much to the universe, and they just took 80% of the universe and said it may or may not apply to the movies anymore

yea in clone wars the 2nd movie they said they were all clones of janga fett

anywho