Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Upcoming Movies for 2015!  (Read 8892 times)

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
Re: Upcoming Movies for 2015!
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 05:10:39 PM »
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer

The international Teaser Trailer has a view cool different tidbits in it as well..

Before then we have Jurassic World to look forward to...

There is also.. yet another.. Peter Pan movie called Pan coming out...

One I'm really looking forward to in Feb is Kingsman: The Secret Service. It looks pretty awesome.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 06:33:21 PM by DiamondBack662 »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 09:05:09 PM »
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Official Teaser Trailer

The international Teaser Trailer has a view cool different tidbits in it as well..

Before then we have Jurassic World to look forward to...

There is also.. yet another.. Peter Pan movie called Pan coming out...

One I'm really looking forward to in Feb is Kingsman: The Secret Service. It looks pretty awesome.

saw the star wars trailer.... Looks like it'll be the prequels all over again...

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2014, 09:13:29 PM »
Quote from: Atlas Telamon on Today at 09:05:09 PM<blockquote>saw the star wars trailer.... Looks like it'll be the prequels all over again...
</blockquote>

Then don't go see it.. I'm sure they'll do fine without you at the theater.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 11:05:40 PM »
.................why is there a black storm trooper??.............that makes zero sense.

I honsilty thought this was a joke trailor, like something SNL might do. that's how much I was laughing when I saw the black storm trooper just pop up like "surprise I'm a black guy!" XD

like wise I still want my shadow of the empire movie darnit!
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 11:27:31 PM »
.................why is there a black storm trooper??.............that makes zero sense.

I honsilty thought this was a joke trailor, like something SNL might do. that's how much I was laughing when I saw the black storm trooper just pop up like "surprise I'm a black guy!" XD

like wise I still want my shadow of the empire movie darnit!
why wouldn't there be a black storm trooper? Its not like there were no black people in the star wars universe, and they stopped being clones of jango fett shortly after the republic fell.

that being said... I doubt that is a storm trooper. Probably one of the main character in a storm trooper outfit, since throughout the series we never saw anyone under the storm troopers outfits(to my knowledge) and I doubt we ever will.

and out of all the things, you are mad at the one thing that actually makes sense? Not jar jar blinks esqe comic relief characters like the Soccer ball bot? Or the uncessesary changes like pointless laser beams on the side of the light saber?

#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2014, 02:13:58 AM »
why wouldn't there be a black storm trooper? Its not like there were no black people in the star wars universe, and they stopped being clones of jango fett shortly after the republic fell.

Agy: where did they say they just decied to use there clone army??

that being said... I doubt that is a storm trooper. Probably one of the main character in a storm trooper outfit, since throughout the series we never saw anyone under the storm troopers outfits(to my knowledge) and I doubt we ever will.

Agy: we saw tons of them out side of the strom trooper outfits, trhey where all clones still.

and out of all the things, you are mad at the one thing that actually makes sense? Not jar jar blinks esqe comic relief characters like the Soccer ball bot? Or the uncessesary changes like pointless laser beams on the side of the light saber?

Agy: a black storm trroper makes zero sense.
I liked jar jar.............he was aculty pretty cool in the cartoons
....................I emagine light sabors are a lot more like real swords then magical beams that cant possably ever move when fighting in combat.........the bars make perfect sense form a combat perspective. try picking up a sword some time and realaize why they are there.

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2014, 03:13:52 AM »
That saber makes absolutely no sense. Unless he is a TRULY amazing swordsman and won't cut his fingers off when twirling it about, I foresee damage. I mean, double bladed, that was fine and believable. But the two small beams...that's just pointless and dangerous.

And I believe it will be a main character, he's not an actual Storm Trooper. Because they STILL used the clones. I may be wrong, but I do not recall seeing them say they stopped using the clones during that era. The only time they were seen without helmets on was in the prequels, in which we saw they were clones. (Jango Fett) In the cloning facility that Obi Wan visited, during the battle with General Grievous, etc. One was never seen without a helmet/suit on during episodes 4,5, and 6. Regardless, I hope J J Abrams didn't screw this up too badly. I LOVE this universe and would hate to see it destroyed.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2014, 03:52:41 AM »
for the jrassic park one.

cool that they finaly acknodlge the water park part they had on the island the whole time as whell as the dino in it.

a cuple parts looked for a lack of the better word "cheesy"

I don't like them going with the genetic hybrid as the main bad guy. if you played the game from talltail. there was aculty already an insanely smart and deadly dinosaur that's aculty a real dinosaur on the island that was far scaryer then the raptors. the raptors where scared of these things even.
they could have easly gone with that and how they stayed low key until ready to strike kinda thing. but noooooooo they have to go cra cra and do some kinda insane deus ex machance like hybrid.........

from the looks of it they spliced a t-rex with the raptors...........calling it now XD (theres already a real life "raptor" that was the size of a t-rex.....why they felt the need to splice one)

also the part with the raptors coming out of the cages like they where racing the guy? and they completely ignore the guy on the atv??

idk I hope the next trailor for it is better........ :O!

also no grant no jarrasic park :O!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:58:58 AM by Agykoo »

anywho

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2014, 03:59:13 AM »

don't remember any empire storm troopers out of their armor in episodes 4-6, and im pretty sure they mentioned at some point that they had recruiting stations throught the galaxy.

I'm pretty sure the light has no weight, so the two blades would do nothing but potentially hurt the user.

#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2014, 04:04:54 AM »
That saber makes absolutely no sense. Unless he is a TRULY amazing swordsman and won't cut his fingers off when twirling it about, I foresee damage. I mean, double bladed, that was fine and believable. But the two small beams...that's just pointless and dangerous.

And I believe it will be a main character, he's not an actual Storm Trooper. Because they STILL used the clones. I may be wrong, but I do not recall seeing them say they stopped using the clones during that era. The only time they were seen without helmets on was in the prequels, in which we saw they were clones. (Jango Fett) In the cloning facility that Obi Wan visited, during the battle with General Grievous, etc. One was never seen without a helmet/suit on during episodes 4,5, and 6. Regardless, I hope J J Abrams didn't screw this up too badly. I LOVE this universe and would hate to see it destroyed.

watch the trailor agaiun, there is enough of the metal part coming out still that if his hands slide up they are not gona tuch the light sabor part.

anywho