Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Upcoming Movies for 2015!  (Read 8889 times)

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
Upcoming Movies for 2015!
« on: December 11, 2013, 05:43:27 PM »
To get even another ball rolling!

January 2015 (5 Movies)

Jan 5 The Kitchen Sink
Storyline
A high school-aged vampire, zombie and human form an unlikely alliance in order to save their town from invading aliens.

Jan 16
Frankenstein
Storyline
A sci-fi take on this classic story about a creature produced through a scientific experiment. The Hunchback character is described as pathologically dirty and dressed in old clowns clothing.

Cyber
Storyline
A thriller about cyber crime. No plot details have been announced.

Norm of the North
Storyline
"Norm of the North" tells the story of the titular polar bear and his three Arctic lemming buddies, who are forced out into the world once their icy home begins melting and breaking apart. Landing in New York, Norm begins life anew as a performing corporate mascot, only to discover that his new employers are directly responsible for the destruction of his polar home.

Jan 23
The Boy Next Door
Storyline
A single mom becomes attracted to the teenage boy who moves in next door and befriends her son. She starts and ends the romance, but he doesn’t let go so easily.

February 2015 (6 Movies)
Feb 5
The Seventh Son
Storyline
In a time long past, an evil is about to be unleashed that will reignite the war between the forces of the supernatural and humankind once more. Master Gregory (Jeff Bridges) is a knight who had imprisoned the malevolently powerful witch, Mother Malkin (Julianne Moore), centuries ago. But now she has escaped and is seeking vengeance. Summoning her followers of every incarnation, Mother Malkin is preparing to unleash her terrible wrath on an unsuspecting world. Only one thing stands in her way: Master Gregory.

In a deadly reunion, Gregory comes face to face with the evil he always feared would someday return. Now he has only until the next full moon to do what usually takes years: train his new apprentice, Tom Ward (Ben Barnes) to fight a dark magic unlike any other. Man’s only hope lies in the seventh son of a seventh son.

Feb 6 The Wedding Ringer
Feb 13
SpongeBob SquarePants 2
Storyline
The second feature film featuring SpongeBob SquarePants and his friends in the underwater city of Bikini Bottom. The series' main cast members, Tom Kenny, Bill ggrapefruiterbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, and Carolyn Lawrence, are set to reprise their roles

Fifty Shades of Grey
Storyline
Follows Anastasia "Ana" Steele, a 21 year old college senior who attends Washington State University Vancouver in Washington. In place of her friend Kate, Ana interviews 27-year-old Christian Grey, a successful and wealthy young entrepreneur. From this meeting on, Christian engages with Ana in a new type of relationship - BDSM.

The Longest Ride
Storyline
Centers on two couples (one old and one young) whose relationships intersect in surprising ways.

Feb 27
Selfless
Storyline
A wealthy older man discovers he's dying and pays to have his mind transplanted into a younger man's body. When he discovers how his new body was acquired, he defies the company who provided it and is hunted by armed mercenaries.

March 2015 (8 Movies)
Mar 3
Passengers
Storyline
A spacecraft transporting thousands of people to a distant colony planet has a malfunction in one of its sleep chambers. As a result, a single passenger (Keanu Reeves) is awakened 90 years before anyone else. Faced with the prospect of growing old and dying alone, he eventually decides to wake up a second passenger, marking the beginning of a romance.

Mar 6 Secret Service
Storyline
A suave, old-school British superspy recruits an unrefined but promising street kid into his agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted American entrepreneur.

Short Pants 2
Plotline
The kid and the old geezer are back as the kid gets ninja'd again by our favorite old dude on a gaming forum.

Mar 13
Friday the 13th Sequel
Storyline
Sequel to the 2009 reboot of the popular horror franchise. No specific plot details are known.

Cinderella
Storyline
The story of “Cinderella” follows the fortunes of young Ella whose merchant father remarries following the tragic death of her mother. Keen to support her loving father, Ella welcomes her new stepmother Lady Tremaine and her daughters Anastasia and Drisella into the family home. But, when Ella’s father suddenly and unexpectedly passes away, she finds herself at the mercy of a jealous and cruel new family. Finally relegated to nothing more than a servant girl covered in ashes, and spitefully renamed Cinderella, Ella could easily begin to lose hope. Yet, despite the cruelty inflicted upon her, Ella is determined to honor her mother’s dying words and to “have courage and be kind.” She will not give in to despair nor despise those who abuse her. And then there is the dashing stranger she meets in the woods. Unaware that he is really a prince, not merely an employee at the Palace, Ella finally feels she has met a kindred soul. It appears as if her fortunes may be about to change when the Palace sends out an open invitation for all maidens to attend a ball, raising Ella’s hopes of once again encountering the charming “Kit.” Alas, her stepmother forbids her to attend and callously rips apart her dress. But, as in all good fairy tales, help is at hand as a kindly beggar woman steps forward and, armed with a pumpkin and a few mice, changes Cinderella’s life forever.

In the Heart of the Sea
Storyline
In 1820, a Nantucket whaling ship the Essex is stalked and ultimately destroyed by a sperm whale. Stranded thousands of miles from home, the crew struggles to survive; they are lost at sea for 90 days. Eight are rescued.

Mar 27
The Penguins of Madagascar
Storyline
The story centers on the paramilitary parables of plucky penguins Skipper, Kowalski, Private and Rico.

Chappie
Storyline
After being kidnapped by two criminals during birth, Chappie becomes the adopted son in a strange and dysfunctional family. Chappie is preternaturally gifted, one of a kind, a prodigy. He also happens to be a robot.

April 2015 (2 Movies)
Apr 3 Insidious: Chapter 3
May 2015 (5 Movies)
May 1 The Avengers: Age of Ultron
Storyline
The Avengers team (Captain America, Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye) fight against evil artificial intelligence.

May 15 Mad Max: Fury Road
Storyline
Mad Max is caught up with a group of people fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by the Imperator Furiosa. This movie is an account of the Road War which follows. It is based on the Word Burgers of the History Men and eyewitness accounts of those who survived.

May 22 Tomorrowland
Storyline
The film is about a teenage girl (Casey Newton), a genius middle-aged man (Frank Walker), and a pre-pubescent girl robot (Raffey Cassidy) who attempts to get to and unravel what happened to Tomorrowland, which exists in an alternative dimension, in order to save the world

Susan Cooper
Storyline
The misadventures of secret agent, Susan Cooper.

May 29 Monster Trucks
June 2015 (6 Movies)
Jun 5 B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations San Andreas 3D
Storyline
B.O.O. is a supernatural action comedy [that] follows two bumbling apparitions who find themselves in an extraordinary afterlife adventure when they join the Bureau of Otherworldly Operations (B.O.O.) -- the ghost world’s elite counter-haunting unit -- and ultimately must face off against the planet’s greatest haunter.

Jun 12 Jurassic World
Storyline
Set in present day where all the "kinks" of Jurassic Park have finally been ironed out making it the ultimate adventure theme park. Or so they think... A new cast and dinosaurs will be featured

Jun 19 Fantastic Four Inside Out
Storyline
An origins Fantastic Four story with an all new cast

Jun 26 Ted 2
July 2015 (5 Movies)
Jul 1 Terminator: Genesis
Jul 10 Despicable Me Minions
Jul 17 Batman vs. Superman
Jul 31 Ant-Man Peregrine's Home for Peculiars
August 2015 (4 Movies)
Aug 7 Assassin's Creed
Storyline
Plot revolves around a man who learns his ancestors were trained assassins after he is kidnapped by a secret org with ties to the Knights Templar, and sent back in time to retrieve historical artifacts.

Aug 14 The Bourne Identity 5 The Smurfs 3
Aug 28 Regression
September 2015 (1 Movies)
Sep 25 Hotel Transylvania 2
October 2015 (1 Movies)
Oct 9 The Jungle Book
November 2015 (4 Movies)
Nov 6 The Peanuts James Bond 24
Nov 20 The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2
Nov 25 The Good Dinosaur
Storyline
What if the cataclysmic asteroid that forever changed life on Earth actually missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? The film is a humorous and exciting original story about Arlo, a lively 70-foot-tall teenage Apatosaurus with a big heart. After a traumatic event rattles Arlo’s tranquil community, he sets out on a quest to restore peace, gaining an unlikely companion along the way—a young human boy named Spot.

December 2015 (6 Movies)
Dec 11 Alvin and the Chipmunks 4
Dec 18 Star Wars: Episode VII
Storyline
The beginning of a new Star Wars trilogy will take place 20 (or perhaps 30-40) years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi. Likely will focus on a new generation of heroes as well as an older Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa.

Inferno
Dec 23 Kung Fu Panda 3
Dec 25 Mission: Impossible V Live by Night

« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 08:23:47 PM by DiamondBack662 »

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
Re: Upcoming Movies for 2015!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 05:44:41 PM »
i'm going to press that delete my account button now...
I'm an Architect

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 11:52:44 PM »
DB i swear to the gods if your lieing to me about that batman vs superman movie i am gona cry XD, i wanted forever for them to make it into a live action movie, just sucks that it will probly be ben aflack whos batman >.>

also were do you get all these movies listed from? i keep getting suprised by movies just coming out in 2014 XD ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 12:46:37 AM »
DB i swear to the gods if your lieing to me about that batman vs superman movie i am gona cry XD, i wanted forever for them to make it into a live action movie, just sucks that it will probly be ben aflack whos batman >.>

also were do you get all these movies listed from? i keep getting suprised by movies just coming out in 2014 XD ^_^
its not just Ben Affleck as batman, cause I can see him doing a maybe okay job... But gal gadot as wonder woman... She's a skinny model with very little acting experience....

also as for the OP... How does short pants 1 come out in 2016, but short pants 2 come out in 2015? It doesn't add up.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 01:00:28 AM »
its not just Ben Affleck as batman, cause I can see him doing a maybe okay job... But gal gadot as wonder woman... She's a skinny model with very little acting experience....

also as for the OP... How does short pants 1 come out in 2016, but short pants 2 come out in 2015? It doesn't add up.
never realized I'm a movie now....hmmm....
BECAUSE SCIENCE!
I'm an Architect

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 01:02:32 AM »

It turns out they are releasing the sequel as a prequel :P

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 01:03:35 AM »
It turns out they are releasing the sequel as a prequel :P
like star wars!

"bring it on DB you old SOB"
"shorts... I am yo daddy!"
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 01:05:49 AM by Atlas »

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 04:41:16 AM »

Short Pants 2
Plotline
The kid and the old geezer are back as the kid gets ninja'd again by our favorite old dude on a gaming forum.

Sound like a good movie :P

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 10:41:21 AM »
like star wars!

"bring it on DB you old SOB"
"shorts... I am yo daddy!"
IT! CANT! BE! POSSIBLE!
I'm an Architect

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 05:21:19 PM »
They are beginning filming!

Confirmed: J.J Abrams, (15) at the cast read-through of Star Wars Episode VII at Pinewood Studios with (clockwise from right) Harrison Ford (1), Daisy Ridley (2), Carrie Fisher (3), Peter Mayhew (4), Producer Bryan Burk (5), Lucasfilm President and Producer Kathleen Kennedy (6), Domhnall Gleeson (7), Anthony Daniels(8 ), Mark Hamill (9), Andy Serkis (10), Oscar Isaac (11), John Boyega (12), Adam Driver (13) and Writer Lawrence Kasdan (14)

Raising suspicion: Daisy was seated in-between Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher at a cast meeting at Pine Studios sparking rumours she is set to star as Princess Leia and Han Solo's daughter

The movie will hit theaters on December 18, 2015.