Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Starbound  (Read 9532 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Starbound
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2014, 11:25:34 PM »
starbound logic, a mini boss can one shot you even if your wearing top teir gear for the sector your in, and as an added bounes only drops gear 2-3 sectors behind what your in >.> ................................................

starbound logic, giving you guns that even with being the correct lv gun for the sector your in, and having a full energy bar, can not kill a single mob with said full energy bar >.> .............................................

I know its in beta but its like urgh XD ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2014, 12:37:51 AM »
You need to get the end game stuff, one hit anything below level 9, and I can use the dash tech almost infinitely.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2014, 01:27:58 AM »
You need to get the end game stuff, one hit anything below level 9, and I can use the dash tech almost infinitely.

getting close, am just rushing to end game now, I used to take my tiem exploring but now I realaize I can just rush to end game AND then go exploring.

at the point I need to make the tech thingy to get ore form a lv 7 planet. once I do that wil go to a lv 7 plnet and move on form there.

my current weapon Is littlery a tiny tree............the flora are so crazy XD ^_^

can't wait to get back on fergies server and fix up my castle more, I got some of those cool huge doors I want to use as front gates now ^_^. also get some furtnature in it and idk maybe give it a roof or make it even bigger ^_^

wish we could make some of the stuff like glitch stone or the cooper roofing, they have such cool castles but the amount of ore I would need to dig up form the premade stuff would take forever. let alone fidnign enough. I have already gone threw many 1000's of cobble stone brick just making whats already there. and yea its big but its not wombo sized yet XD, wait till I start on the cata combs with the bone walls ;D ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2014, 02:36:46 PM »
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/02/19/starbound-patch-prepares-for-daily-content-updates-adds-smooth-mcgroove/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0
Update today

forums are littered with people saying even simple things no longer work, also that there ships have been wiped or even charictor wipes. or stuff like chests or the vault in your ship are gone.

am afired to even open the game now XD. at this rate I am gona say I am giving up till a full releash, since they kinda promised no more ship or charictor wipes :O!

I think theres been 2 patches since last night, people are complaining because aparitnly they never tested the patch. they rushed it out because mac users where whining that the other patch broke the game for them. so yea now we got ship wipes XD

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2014, 02:49:29 PM »
after stalking the forums some I came up with,

chests on preexisting worlds can be gone

chests/ship vault can be gone/not even useable on yoru ship.

cant set home worlds.

certain objects like the refinery are not working.

possably many more bugs, it sounds like they know about it, they gave some complicated way to make sure your ship still works, but they said its not a garntue, :O!

ironickly the only reason I even stumbled apon all of this is because I noticed there was a huge patch today and went to the forums to see what it was. other wise all my stuff could be goen too.

not sure when its gona be safe again to play :O!

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2014, 05:19:47 PM »
sounds like the fix they suggested by copying files and such doesint work.

not sure what to do now, maybe just wait?

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2014, 09:19:47 PM »
well reading the front page of the official site, it sounds like we're boned, unless I am reading it wrong, as it is very confusing.

it sounds like ether-your gona lose chests/lockers/the vault in yoru ship

-gona lose the abilty to even use your ship as you cant refill it with fuel

-your home world could be reset (I don't care about my hoem world, but that sucks for all the work me and a lot of people have put into fergies hoem world)

so it looking like unless you had a back up of your stuff before that patch the other day, your gona need to make a new charictor. but right now new charictors cant go back to alpha sector or even set a home world so um, but again I may just be reading it wrong.

http://playstarbound.com/

anywho

B3N

• why call it a spade, if it isn't a spade?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Xx B3NN xX
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2014, 07:12:21 PM »
so...no more fort...no more awesome band...no more floating fortress I did have, I only played because there would be no more wipes. fuming

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2014, 11:38:53 PM »
so...no more fort...no more awesome band...no more floating fortress I did have, I only played because there would be no more wipes. fuming

there was this cute meme, somethign like "promises no more wipes, only to have wipes in very next update"

i havint checked the forums since last night, but it sounds liek it was a real simple easy to catch mistake that happend and tons of peopel are veyr mad about it.

it was sounding liek MAYBE if you dont open the game till they fix it maybe things will be fixed, but who knwos now.

i really hope i dont lose the stuff in my ship, had tons of intruments and hats. and tons fo stuff i wanted to use to build with. urgh.

need to go check foreums agian XD ^_^

anywho