Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Starbound  (Read 9578 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Starbound
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2014, 01:00:20 AM »
played some today, finaly beat the portal spoof with out cheating, got a 2nd tech now!! ^_^

and then was uber bumed out when I found out you can only have one tech active at a time >.>, so I got duble jump but I can only have ether duble jump on or dash on, not both at the same time..........boo!

irocnkly the plaent had a 2nd portal spoof, beat it and got a tech I already had.

made it to an arid plaent, was spurised to find snow and ice on some spots of it, also confirming now the plaents do have different szies. when you look at it form the overview the size on the screen means hwo big it is, so the smallist one can be walked around in a single day, the larger ones take upto 3 days.

found a cool new mini biom, tar! tar sounds cool when you walk on it and looks wild, aslo has tons of boneboo to get and even bones! once I got bones pick up it unlocked me getting bones form boneboo, as well as a new blueprint, I can now make bone blocks ^_^!!
also found yet another portal spoof dungion, beat it first try (go me!) ^_^, was very surprised to see it had a different lay out then the others, was sadden to see it yet again gave me a tech I aleady had XD

o well I still love this game ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2014, 01:17:58 PM »
Just beat the final boss, in the x sector rather than just level 5 worlds, they go all the way to 10 i think, also got a diamond drill finally. Also realized you can dual wield onehanded weapons. think I found one of the portal challenges you were talking about as well.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2014, 01:40:32 AM »
so I got around to fighting the dragon boss, I did solo it, but it took a 2nd try, first try I made a abandoned building my fort to figth it, but I lost my tent to regain hp. so I had to go back to get a new one. was very upset to find out I lost my chance to fight it, so I had to drop another 50 bars of titianin (for a 2nd time) to resummons it, was a wild fight, he made big dents in the terriain I was fighting on, nearly blew up my steel building I was in too.

any who made th enext tair of armor and wepaons, I don't see a boss summion item tho? but I see a new star map to make. how do I summion the next boss after the dragon???

also I got the platiumun drill, don't have ht emnoney yet for the dimaind, not sure I have the diamnds ether. am amazed how much better even the weaker drills are then the dimand pick ax :O!

was horrified to discovre that there can be mini metorer showers, where tons of small rocks fall and blow stuff up, not to be confused with the screen sized metoriors that can fall and blow up whoel screens of stuff.

also found out even if theres no astroied belt in the same system, it can happen, so far it looks like if theres a belt in the same galaziy it can happen :O!!

found some wild things, found an odd house with buzz saws on the ceiling XD

found some odd future tech building that looked like it was a nukeulaer launch place, as in it had 2 of eveyr thing that looked lik I needed 2 peoepl to activate at the same time for something to happen??

found a under ground swerer thingy, has poo monsters in it >.>, and robot spiders too. and giant flys (I think oi mentioned this before?) any who, found one on a gama world this time, and in the next teir armor after gama, there was a mini poo monster that did nearly my full bar of hp and could alsmto one shot me >.>

also found the coolist thing I have seen so far, it was an insanely huge wombo sized future tech place, had blue cryistals as vases, had these guys in odd purple armor (that I can make now). had sooooooooooooooo much steel walss and such, had wild pools of lava, eletirc fences, had a siintist outfit! ^_^, was such a huge place filld with such crazy things :O!!! ^_^

anywho

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2014, 12:32:57 PM »
so I got around to fighting the dragon boss, I did solo it, but it took a 2nd try, first try I made a abandoned building my fort to figth it, but I lost my tent to regain hp. so I had to go back to get a new one. was very upset to find out I lost my chance to fight it, so I had to drop another 50 bars of titianin (for a 2nd time) to resummons it, was a wild fight, he made big dents in the terriain I was fighting on, nearly blew up my steel building I was in too.

any who made th enext tair of armor and wepaons, I don't see a boss summion item tho? but I see a new star map to make. how do I summion the next boss after the dragon???

also I got the platiumun drill, don't have ht emnoney yet for the dimaind, not sure I have the diamnds ether. am amazed how much better even the weaker drills are then the dimand pick ax :O!

was horrified to discovre that there can be mini metorer showers, where tons of small rocks fall and blow stuff up, not to be confused with the screen sized metoriors that can fall and blow up whoel screens of stuff.

also found out even if theres no astroied belt in the same system, it can happen, so far it looks like if theres a belt in the same galaziy it can happen :O!!

found some wild things, found an odd house with buzz saws on the ceiling XD

found some odd future tech building that looked like it was a nukeulaer launch place, as in it had 2 of eveyr thing that looked lik I needed 2 peoepl to activate at the same time for something to happen??

found a under ground swerer thingy, has poo monsters in it >.>, and robot spiders too. and giant flys (I think oi mentioned this before?) any who, found one on a gama world this time, and in the next teir armor after gama, there was a mini poo monster that did nearly my full bar of hp and could alsmto one shot me >.>

also found the coolist thing I have seen so far, it was an insanely huge wombo sized future tech place, had blue cryistals as vases, had these guys in odd purple armor (that I can make now). had sooooooooooooooo much steel walss and such, had wild pools of lava, eletirc fences, had a siintist outfit! ^_^, was such a huge place filld with such crazy things :O!!! ^_^
To fight the next, and final, boss you have to craft the creature capture station. I made the final tier of armour and weapons yesterday, the enemies on level 9 and 10 are ridiculous, 3000 plus health, without high tier armour they will instakill you. Found a house on a planet with a floran in it and he had a female floran locked in a dungeon under the house, was kinda creepy. Also found a glitch knight living in a castle, then found another 50 blocks later.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2014, 01:21:34 AM »
To fight the next, and final, boss you have to craft the creature capture station. I made the final tier of armour and weapons yesterday, the enemies on level 9 and 10 are ridiculous, 3000 plus health, without high tier armour they will instakill you. Found a house on a planet with a floran in it and he had a female floran locked in a dungeon under the house, was kinda creepy. Also found a glitch knight living in a castle, then found another 50 blocks later.

cool ty ^_^

speaking of insane things I have found XD

found a huge bird perison temple/.dungion with gaint bird mouth as an entrance on a moon of all things XD, was creepy mummy mobs and bone birds to fight.

found a high tech ape place with a swere right under it filled with poo >.>

found a creepy watch twoer with those shield robots in it.

found tenctical trees, my night was complete ^_^, sadly no way to replant them.

found a wombo sized apex lab, guards out side of it told me not to enter.........agy entered XD, was wombo sized and had tons of scicntits and odd zombie like ape mobs running around.

found a zombie ape in a glitch cell like as if it were a carnival with cultist garuding it

found another portal lab, this time it might have had something under it as I saw the hive wall stuff under it, shoudlend be so close to surface was odd.

found a insanely huge wombo sized midvivel castle, had glitch knights on horse back!!!!, sadly they all started to attack me as once again they told me not to enter and well I entered XD. had a king and all sorts of insanely cool frunature and cool chests, got a on of rare shields. was just a very cool place, sadly not of the civys wanted to talk to me so they might have died in the corss fire. was still a very cool place.

also found the most crazy thing I have ever found so far. under a flora dungion I found, I kid you not I found what looks like a mintuere town, with tiny super small hosues and lights. the description for the hosues says "knock knock floura come in". was sooooo crazy looking, also had a ton of brick I never have seen before, and there seemed to be tons of the hosues, I left them aloen for now, but I wrote down where they where. was truly very crazy and awesome to see!!! ^_^!!!!

also I found some new techs, the sky lien one was worthless, I think it lets me ride the skyline things I can build, got gravity ball, uses to much energy imo. also got a super cool butterfly wings!!! it makes a cute pink buble around me and has TONS of rainbow colored butterflys follwoign me!!! ^_^!!!!!!

o also found a priate airship, tons of items on it, has a gun shop. sadly the guns suck, even for the area I was in. took a nap in the airship to wait out the night, was very surpsied to be woken up back to the game to find the air ship was half gone XD, the top part of it was all gone thanks to bird attacks >.>, half the npcs where dead, was a mad hosue, but I killed the birds and rebuilt it as best as I can, oddly we cant make the sruts for the ceiling go both ways, only one, that need to be fixed XD. interestingly the npcs respawn, they show up as if they warp in like we do.

still love this game, might try for the boss this week ^_^

o as to the world 9-10 being brutal. I was reading on the official sdite, end game is gona be mainly a multy player exp, expcialy the quests. so its not to suprising there brutal. I just wish the items you can find on the ground in chests where aculty useful weapon/armor wise. tho I do love all the vanity items I keep getting ^_^, I look very cool now ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2014, 12:30:02 AM »
ran into a pain in the butt bug, if you try to go to a magma or vlocaino world, it makes you perma stuck in FTL. gota save and exit for it to stop. its a known bug and should eb fixed in next update, but its been near a month now since last update >.>

also on good news I found a rare pistal. whiel it does ok damage.........its bullets don't fly straight and instead shoot out like there made of gel and boucnh around, making it uselss XD

more sad news I fianly got to a tentical plaent............was gravly disappointed. whiel the music is funny and woot woto tenticals. theres no way to replant them yet and it was a bornign place overall.

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2014, 01:32:41 PM »
finaly figured out what the future tech buildings I keep finding are, there aculty human buildings. found out last night because I ran into a gaint underground base with them in it.

got my hands on a shotgun, very cool that it spread as it fires ^_^

also got my hands on a rocket launcher! ^_^!!! it works just like you think it would ;D ^_^

um got a plasma psital, does great damage, oddly does as much damage as the 2h guns I have of the same area >.>

o also bad news, devlopers are saying that they will have to do a universe wipe evuntly, meaning all worlds will be wiped. ships and charictors will be fine, and supsidly theres a way to back up your world, but yea figured I would get that out there.

anywho

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2014, 02:13:49 PM »
finaly figured out what the future tech buildings I keep finding are, there aculty human buildings. found out last night because I ran into a gaint underground base with them in it.

got my hands on a shotgun, very cool that it spread as it fires ^_^

also got my hands on a rocket launcher! ^_^!!! it works just like you think it would ;D ^_^

um got a plasma psital, does great damage, oddly does as much damage as the 2h guns I have of the same area >.>

o also bad news, devlopers are saying that they will have to do a universe wipe evuntly, meaning all worlds will be wiped. ships and charictors will be fine, and supsidly theres a way to back up your world, but yea figured I would get that out there.
Ya it seems like it would be pretty easy to back up the world file.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2014, 07:57:51 PM »
worked on mini fort today, its no longer so mini XD!!!

best part is you show up in it when you arrive on fergies server now ^_^

its no where near done and I don't have furnature in it yet, so don't judge it. will work on it again next time I can get on ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2014, 03:15:37 AM »
beat jellyu boss solo, made it to the lv 5 areas in X sector. love how my weapon does about half the dps of the next lv weapons XD

noticed I could make platnime armor, so I made it in the mean time, lol that I look like a cylon form the old battle star galatica series XD

exsplored a jungle lv 5 area, made it pretty far in till I got one shoted by a mini mob boss even tho I had full hp >.>, was trying to advoid it since they never drop any thing good for me.

yarr! ^_^

anywho