Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Starbound  (Read 9473 times)

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
Re: Starbound
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2014, 04:32:24 PM »
Todays Events:
downloaded the custom space ship mod!!!
Made a sky island and built a house and a small farm
spawned a female of my kind, and two guards to keep safe
decorated the house
made music with fergie and friend
moonwalked a robot
mined to the lava
secured my sky island with fences
watched my female acquaintance jump off the sky island :(
cried :'(
eventful day, must say the custom base mod is pretty sick!

We're going to be the best band eva! We will rule the galaxy with the power of music! :D

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2014, 05:31:12 PM »
am noticing tomatos take forever to grow >.> to the point its nto worth growing them at all, expcialy when wheat grows so quickly.

cant wait for this weekend when me and da fergie beat the next boss ^_^!!!
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2014, 01:06:18 AM »
played some more today, I am notince some worlds apper to have less gravity then others ^_^

found an insanely huge human prision today, no guards just a bunch of loss prisoners, most got one hited by me or 2 hits, most had chairs and knifes, some had hand guns and uzis, only the hand gun droiped for me and it sucked any way. truly mind blowing how large this prision was, never seen any thing so big built before.

found another planet with a lot of my people the floras on it..............were into some odd things XD, found a funny small pyrimide thing a bunch of folora where around and on top of it a weired dancing flower that my flora says folora fear. go figure XD
also found a gaint plant vase built.........filled with lava XD!!! ^_^

then on another odd plaent, found a human sized statue of a race I didn't recognize, my flora called it a fish person!? maybe a new race they havitn put in yet?

also found a cupel flora statues where neat ^_^

then I found the funniest thing ever, I found an abandoned apex building that had under it a spoof of portal XD!!! it even had lv 1sign and all ^_^, my flora said "can I just skip lv 1?" XD ^_^!!!!

was hard, I made it to lv 2, also saw the abdadoned observasion deck they always had, but sadly I died in lv 2, its a lot harder then I thought to muniver in it >.> lost 10k gold >.> ugh maybe its time to look into that pixel compressioer, sucks I lost so much money, gona try it again tommrow tho XD ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2014, 01:58:19 PM »
forgot to mention, i tested it out over many hours, for sure if your sleeping your food bar does nto go down, but your cold bar still can, have tested it over many hours.

reasion i was testing it becuse i was tired of the darn plants not growing.

so far, tomatoes, the eye plant, and chilly pepers, take OVER 3 HOURS of being near them to grow. this is unacceptable. expcialy since wheat takes mayeb 5 mins >.>

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2014, 02:25:16 PM »
yet another forgot, 2x things.

one i finaly foudn a ledgendary wepaon, infact i foudn 2 of them on a beta world.........witch would make you think there beta lv of damage............there not >.>

they have TERRABLE damage, there almsot half the damage of the beta lv 2h hammer you can make. its a joek sadly. the cool thing on them is that they have spaicle abiltys, so one had a bubble wave i can make, the other has soem odd super nova explosion. but again, there abotu half the damage of the crafted 2h hammer i can mae for beta >.> ugh.

any who for the very important thing. forgot ot mention on a palnet i was on that had a astiroid field above it, the game deciced to drop not one but 2 metiroirits on top of me XD, they made such a huge hole and just tore threw every thing. my guess is they can just as easly tear threw player made buildings.

so maybe dont build on a plaent with an astiroid field near it ^_^.......it was scary :O!!!

anywho

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2014, 02:46:05 PM »
also figuered out you can make coal with wood, 10 wood for 1 coal. sounds liek a pain but its easy enough to get the 1k wood to make 100 coal. ^_^!!!! so now i basickly deforest whole palents thast i viste XD ^_^

This has helped me tons, has saved me tons of hours now. I was looking for coal and wasn't getting much luck until I read this, now I can fill my ship and make improvements to the bars which require coal. :D Thanks for the tip, now I can do a trip and come back to the home planet instead of a one way trip until I find coal. :P

So far, Myself, B3N, Agy, BeardedSHROOMS and a friend of mine have taken part in the server, if you have the game and would like to join, either ask here or PM me for the IP. :D

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2014, 02:49:12 PM »
This has helped me tons, has saved me tons of hours now. I was looking for coal and wasn't getting much luck until I read this, now I can fill my ship and make improvements to the bars which require coal. :D Thanks for the tip, now I can do a trip and come back to the home planet instead of a one way trip until I find coal. :P

So far, Myself, B3N, Agy, BeardedSHROOMS and a friend of mine have taken part in the server, if you have the game and would like to join, either ask here or PM me for the IP. :D

cool glad you liek it a lot ^_^, yea that trick has saved me tons of time too, but hay dont forget, that no matter what plaent your ship is on, if you set your hoem world to the plaent we have mini fort on, then you can warp to your hoem plaent from ANYWHERE even if your in diffrent sectors.

has been a huge help for me, tho i am not gona lie i am hsistint to build on my single player server, since i have built so much on the mp server we have ^_^

anywho

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2014, 03:04:54 PM »
Just beat the second boss, apparently you can die over and over and it will never despawn or heal.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2014, 09:53:58 PM »
Just beat the second boss, apparently you can die over and over and it will never despawn or heal.

that's neat, till you get to where I am tho and start to lose 10k+ gold a death XD ^_^

found a desert plaent in beta that is aculty have magama :O! has very cool purple like rocks and white ash sand ^_^!!!

by the way................lava sucks >.> ................like..............I thought it was annoying as any thing when a single small tiny spot of posion water magickly poisoned me if I got near it, not in it but near it................yea lava is worse >.>

I lost track of how many times a tiny sningle block of lava has giving me melt statues and nearly killed me. I don't see how I am ever gona explore a full magma or volcaino plaent.

also irongickly on this same desert plaent that's half magma, I found my first full flora village!!!! ^_^!!!!!!!! zomg was soooo cool to see so many of my people ^_^. they where all super friendly to me too. lot of them were impressed by my abilty to space travel, for sure tho the guards had the best lines of "make truble and folora gona eat.......flora? ok now I am confused" XD!!!!!!!!! or something along those liens where I am sure if I was another race it would be them eating said race, but since I am flora it made them confused XD, I am so glad the devlopers put little things like that into the game ^_^

also I swear one npc made a sexual pass at me...........I had to do a duble take XD. maybe it wasint ment that way, but it felt like a wink and a nudge duble entondra XD!!

also I read up on some of the lore, apairntly the flora worship a "green finger" flora, hes aparintly the smartest flora out there, and I don't mean by flora standered I mean by universe wise standerds. he apaintly has even worked with "big ape" the apexs leader. I hope they go more into the lore, it sounded like crazy insane things.

also read something about the floras natural enemy are the fish race. they aparitnyl did something to piss us off and we drove them form there hoem plaent and stole FTL tech form them. lot of cool things they could do with the lore, I cantwait to read more ^_^

anywho

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2014, 09:56:57 PM »
Just beat the third boss, its hitboxes were awful, when I say awful I mean almost non-existent.