Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Starbound  (Read 9667 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Starbound
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2014, 11:06:17 PM »
Not leveled no, although you can rank gear e.g upgrade an iron bow to steel etc. it's basically like most RPG games, you start with copper/bronze, progress in the game unlock better armor, craft it! same with weapons unless you're lucky and find a legendary then no need to craft new for a while, in this, to unlock more blueprints you have to upgrade your ships navigation by getting all the maserials to summon a boss, killing the boss and using the drop to craft the navigation upgrade, thus unlocking a new sector, new tier of armor, weapons and general craftables such as a pad which spawns a personal guard or 3D printer which prints mines, turrets and power mechanics! I'm hardly even into the game yet and this is what ive discovered so far haha, you'll pick it up relatively easily I'm sure

sounds awesome I cant wait to play ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

B3N

• why call it a spade, if it isn't a spade?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Xx B3NN xX
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2014, 11:06:57 AM »
I basically completed the game :( all that's left to do is build and i have to find the items in labs and stuff as they're uncraftable... i feel mislead, still worth the buy after a few updates i think though.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2014, 11:36:23 AM »
I basically completed the game :( all that's left to do is build and i have to find the items in labs and stuff as they're uncraftable... i feel mislead, still worth the buy after a few updates i think though.

well hopfuly after or during the beta there gona be adding the quests and the story lien the are saying there gona add. so there will be more to do.

this is also another reasion i was weary of playing it so soon, beucse of the lack of things to do. when i play it i am gona be takign my sweet time and enjoying eveyr thing. maybe do somethign insane liek build my acopthy shop i had going in terria, had eveyr single plant you coudl grow (including that pain in the butt fire leaf) all laid out and easy to farm for makign potions ^_^

not gona rush for gear and will take my time in each sector to explore and build ^_^!!

also i look forword to playign with da fergie this wekeend ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2014, 06:43:58 PM »
played a little today just to not be a total noob for what I hope to play mp tommrow.

for sure its insanely more brutal then terria is imo. I thought for sure I was gona have to start a new game already as I went in one direction for a while and found no trees............then went into another and nearly died, got lucky and found hp, then nearly died again. mobs are waaaaaaaaaaay to numuros and fast for it being the starter area.

got insanely lucky tho and found a neat fort already built, it even has a bed in it for sleeping and hp gain ^_^! also had a ton of money in it. tho it is creepy that it says something about thought alignment center XD

got even lucky and there was a tree right out side of it. ..................then I found out aparirntly green water = poison XD!!!!!

so now I can build da crafting bench ^_^............tho I don't think I got any seeds to plant more trees??

also I went with plant people. as they have one of the 2 coolist looking ships in game (other beign those robot people with the medival ship). that and I am super cute mushroom girl ^_^!!!!

much toi my surprise I can get full on naked XD, laughs where had.

am loving this game so far ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2014, 07:23:32 PM »
o cool its raining! .............wait............wait wth! zomg acid rain!?!?!?! o wth so unfair!!! (runs away screaming)!

lol barly made it under ground in time to not die, didn't know there was posion rain in my world XD  hope my crops are ok :O!

also why are the flora protrade as morons and savages >.> meh I like my mushroom girl to much to change but that's annoying ether way.

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2014, 08:42:58 PM »
I got a brillent idea, lets make it so its possible to get a toxic world as a first world, filled with pools of posion water, insanely powerful mobs, all of one tree I was lucky to find, o and it rains Posion rain that for some brillet reason has the abilty to crit me.......must be one huge rain drop XD..............o and it rains almost none stop and if I new player is in it for more then 10 secs there gona die.

I still love this game but I cant belive it was thought to be an ok idea to be able to have a toxic world as a first world. XD ^_^

but I need to look on the bright side, if I can do this as a noob, theres not a world out there that's gona give me truble. gona be da elite plant girl! ^_^ (whos extra cute) ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2014, 12:08:21 AM »
found and killed a mini boss, droped a nice ax ^_^

found a huge problem tho, food does NOT grow unless your near it. went off exploring hopeing all my food would be doen growing by the tiem I got back, didn't move at all.

stayed around for a few mins and it grew to full. this is a HUGE issue, expiacly with hunger being a death sentice in the game. because it means any time I go out I better have my food already grown or else I could come back and die form starvation.

hopefuly that will be fixed. ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2014, 03:23:07 AM »
am da agy badness! ^_^

it took forever but i fianly figuered out the world is round XD!!

also i found an npc town on my map ^_^, ironickly of robots who live and dress like they live in the midevil age XD ^_^

was cool got 2 new blue prints form them ^_^!!!

also i love all the things they say to me ^_^! was really neat, am glad i picked plant girl ^_^

i also kept on finding adbandoned buildings, was extra creepy. kept seeing signs liek "danger" "happyness reaseinment" "obey" "banana" XD ^_^

creepyist was one i had to dig to get to the entranceon my side, then had to go threw posion weakend floor kinda thing, climbed up and saw a big sign that said "danger" and it was ptich black and had a tv on. was wild and creepy :O!!!

i am still using my  battle ax i got off that miniboss. does anice damage and it has posion on it ^_^!! also got a full set of iron armor now ^_^, and even got my hands ona gold pick ax ^_^

still havint even fought the first boss, so i am still on the first stater plaent of mine. i still got soem things to explore ^_^

i used to hate the toxic world i was on (WHY are there brains growing on trees!?!?!?!?!) but i foudn i aculty kinda liek it a lot. it just makes sense and i feel liek they did an amazing job with it. the abdadoned super tech, the robots who are alive and live in a mideval time. the acid/poison pools. i am very happy and impressed so far.

as for mobs, i can safly own every land mob except for this green moneky thing, there just to fast and do a ton of damage. also the birds...........why is it eveyr single bird has ether insane flame attacks or lighting or ice >.> all do tons of damge, i littrly just run form them, its not worth fightign them XD ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2014, 02:29:10 AM »
played with fergie today on his map ^_^!!!!

had so much fun with da fergie ^_^!!!!

we teamed up and beat the first boss togther! ^_^ was a lot of fun and funny ^_^

we unlocked the next area and we got acces to better armor and wepaons ^_^

i wanted to make sure fergie had plenty to eat so i made the farm super big! ^_^ and desinagted my self da Agy cook and farm keeper!! ^_^

then i built my self a mini fort! ^_^ and planted my flag of great justic! ^_^

am still having so much fun in it, so many cool places to explor ^_^!!!!!! its even funner with friends ^_^!!

anywho

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2014, 12:27:58 PM »
Whats the player cap for multiplayer? Haven't played this since like the first week of early access.