Author Topic:  Profile Themes! Profile Codes! The one stop shop for all your profile needs!  (Read 14401 times)

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Ok, I've figured out what the problem is. You didn't mess with the code, you messed with the image's size. The image size it should be is 2300x864, while the size you used was 1000x376. Size matters.

RemoteBeef092

• Fresh Meat
  • Rubber
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: RemoteBeef092
  • Steam: RemoteBeef092
This message has been marked as spam and deleted. RemoteBeef092's post count has been reduced by 2.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:11:16 PM by Jim »
Ayeee

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Ok, I've figured out what the problem is. You didn't mess with the code, you messed with the image's size. The image size it should be is 2300x864, while the size you used was 1000x376. Size matters.
Thanks!

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
has something happened with adding music to profiles?i tried a few times changing the code and even tried the my media part and it never did anything

then i looked at other profiles i remember having music and noone seems to have music on their profile anymore

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
The music still works on my profile. If you can't hear it then the problem is on your end. Check your system volume as well as browser/tab volume.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The music still works on my profile. If you can't hear it then the problem is on your end. Check your system volume as well as browser/tab volume.
would not having the latest version of chrome possibly be the issue?never bothered to update it and i get the popups alot at random,so when it does popup again then ill update it
also as far as your profile goes i remember there being music and the background on it,but now theres this and no music
https://gyazo.com/332f2c0785d370dbc39c80a385ecf4e0

edit:i updated chrome or redownloaded it and music seems to work now
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 04:10:32 PM by .ok »