Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  GTA V  (Read 16916 times)

Iceninja

• Elite Member
  • Just call me Ice ^-^
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Mist Of reality
Re: GTA V
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 11:21:04 PM »
found an informational vid :D

it really shows allot of things on GTA V.

I didn't know most of these things and im soo psyched!!!!!!!!!!

RHYMES! :D
Ice i will say, freeze i shall obey.

TDi Saint

• View Profile
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 09:28:49 AM »
newest trailer is good but I prefer the others, I understand that the latest one is for TV though so can't complain.

Also some of use should arrange to do heists together when online comes out 2 weeks after release.

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 09:34:24 AM »
I'm not sure if its been mention but some details if the game have been leaked. So be careful when reading information about it online.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

TDi Saint

• View Profile
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »
I'm not sure if its been mention but some details if the game have been leaked. So be careful when reading information about it online.

Yeah it was part of the PSN pre-download, some people were able to get into the audio files and some video clips so no Sony have removed it from pre-download

logan2000

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2013, 04:05:29 PM »

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2013, 09:19:58 PM »

Well LA put up a Billboard for the GTA 5 release.. at first I thought it was GTA 5 haha
I'm an Architect

Pride

• Legendary Member
  • A new begining
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Denied Pride
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2013, 09:23:53 PM »

Copies of Grand Theft Auto V have been shipped to gamers this weekend, breaking Rockstar's September 17 street date.

The early copies were allegedly shipped by online retail giant Amazon, according to pictures of the game that have been posted online on Saturday.

It is not unusual for Amazon to ship games just ahead of their release dates to ensure their arrival on the release date itself. In this case, copies of GTA V appear to have turned up in customers' mailboxes four days early.

Rockstar has said it's investigating. "We are in the process of investigating early 'sales' to determine how and why that is occurring," the publisher told Games Industry.

Sony confirmed earlier today that pre-loading of the PS3 Grand Theft Auto 5 through the PlayStation Network has been delayed until September 16.

The delay follows the leak of GTA 5 details through a PlayStation Store error. In August gamers who pre-ordered the game via the EU PlayStation Store were apparently accidentally given access to files that revealed game details, which were inevitably posted online.

Rockstar has confirmed a US and European GTA 5 release date of September 17 on Xbox 360 and PS3. The game will launch in Japan on October 10.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 09:25:25 PM by QuarantinedII »

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 07:08:12 PM »
It is in stores! Go buy it NOW. It will include MP around the first week of October. Downlable, not yet.
-Alionz

Pride

• Legendary Member
  • A new begining
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Denied Pride
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 09:25:08 PM »
Buying it tomorrow... Any reviews yet?

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2013, 04:21:34 AM »
Game is really good. Everything is better than the previous versions. I'm only at 10% so far but am really impressed.
An entirely new engine. imo better in every way.
..The cops are actually a bit of a challenge now too. It was always far too easy for me to evade even the Swat teams and army.. now its not.
The melee combat is much more fun.. actually feels like the characters have some weight.

Fortunately someone gifted me a new xbox on the 16th then i noticed this game was released the next day.. so i did a spot of midnight shopping. har.
Bit disappointed there is no multiplayer yet - but that is probably also a good thing because i never really played the single player story mode in GTA IV, i would always end up going in multiplayer free mode.