Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  GTA V  (Read 17036 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
Re: GTA V
« Reply #250 on: April 18, 2015, 11:39:42 AM »
Try playing in the first person mode. It is a whole other game at that point. It is great and a lot of fun.
It was pretty fun, definitely something to get used to. The way it works is amazing though! Very well made, and the detail on each gun is spectacular in first-person mode.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2015, 08:00:31 PM »
Well I have it on PC now, I can't even play since the latest update for some reason it cant install....

Anyway, runs fantastic... and looks pretty damn good at the same time :D

First person mode is cool, but the FOV is wayyyy to low and makes me feel sick after short periods of time.

MP seems to work well, but the loading times are so ridiculous :/ not as bad as 360 tho

Muffin

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2015, 08:03:47 PM »
Well I have it on PC now, I can't even play since the latest update for some reason it cant install....

First person mode is cool, but the FOV is wayyyy to low and makes me feel sick after short periods of time.

MP seems to work well, but the loading times are so ridiculous :/ not as bad as 360 tho
I have a friend with the same problem since the latest update. I will let you know if he is able to get it to work.

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2015, 08:19:56 PM »
I have a friend with the same problem since the latest update. I will let you know if he is able to get it to work.
Thanks, my current plan is to copy over the files from my partner and replace them hopefully that works.

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2015, 12:45:34 AM »

There was a slider for FOV in the settings I believe. I remember playing with it on the console version at least. Or you mean it is just too low even when maxed out?

Kitty

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 20, 2015, 05:47:15 AM »
There was a slider for FOV in the settings I believe. I remember playing with it on the console version at least. Or you mean it is just too low even when maxed out?
Yeah its way to low, even when maxed out (for me)

I did get gta working again, just copies the new files over the top and viola! works just fine.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2015, 03:27:19 PM »
I forgot to mention, if anyone still plays on Xbox 360 I have a crew that I don't mind having more friends in. Nothing serious, just enjoying the game, completing heists together, and never taking the game too seriously. Feel free to check it out and join if you want! Just click the Crew Emblem below, it'll take you to the Social Club Crew page.

The Iron Throne Corp

Xian-mei

• View Profile
  • Xbox: KrONic GLaDOS 2
« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2015, 12:55:47 PM »
Hello miners, so recently this update came out for GTA 5 which includes this neat tool that lets you direct a video clip in-game. It's called the "Rockstar Editor" and it's a really fun feature to mess around with. During that day I decided to make a quick short cinematic as a test to see how it works and this is what I came up with. I know this is totally unrelated to my channel which is supposed to be TM based, but I wanted to share, with the community, a treat of mine  ;). I hope you enjoy this video  ::) . This post was re-uploaded by the way because I accidentally put this in the wrong topic lolzz.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2015, 03:08:16 PM »
Hello miners, so recently this update came out for GTA 5 which includes this neat tool that lets you direct a video clip in-game. It's called the "Rockstar Editor" and it's a really fun feature to mess around with. During that day I decided to make a quick short cinematic as a test to see how it works and this is what I came up with. I know this is totally unrelated to my channel which is supposed to be TM based, but I wanted to share, with the community, a treat of mine  ;). I hope you enjoy this video  ::) . This post was re-uploaded by the way because I accidentally put this in the wrong topic lolzz.

Very awesome film! I never knew GTA had this, I may need to play with it today! I have always wanted to make little short films and such, using GTA it'll be a great way to do so!

Houndeye

• Woof?
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2015, 04:31:20 PM »
I've been racing quite a bit lately in my Stratum. I currently need to link my real Social Club with my 360, so I can port all my data to the PS4 this Christmas. Sadly, I lost my password to it, so it kinda sucks. Lots of people have tried to sabotage me during races, but Karma always came back and bit them. If anyone wants to pull some Heists with me, Please message me on Xbox 360 Live @ Racedriver43. And to those who tried to wreck me? Sorry guys, driving dirty doesn't always get you first. ;)