Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Majuana and Hemp  (Read 149 times)

TRex

• Elite Member
  • Old dog of the Forums
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SpindlierT Rex
Majuana and Hemp
« on: November 23, 2013, 01:00:33 AM »
Majuana and hemp are two plants that where hit big time during the periods in history when people where trying to abloish all non Pharmacy drugs.

Now days it has more to do with big busieness and politics as the facts on there uses and effects are puplic.

Hemp is often mistaken for majuana even though they are in the same family you can't really get high off hemp.  Clothing and Rope manufactures really don't want to see it come back.  This is becuase it is easy to grow and would allow the production of cheaper clothing and rope to synthetics.  Before synthetics hemp was the most common thing to use in rope.  It is a joke that most places don't allow the growing of hemp but with big business in policains pockets it is hard for it to change.

Majuana is the actual drug that you think of when you see people getting high.  The drug it self is not addictive in the least however like a kid craving candy the feeling can be highly addictive.  This is do in part to the THC nature.   It stores in the fatty cells of the body so even a month after you still have some level of THC in the body slowly weaning the body off of it.  A big joke is that it destroys brains cells.  It inates the ability to learn.  Honestley one night of heavey bench drinking probley does more than smoking majuana for a month to the brain.  Like tobacco if you smoke it you increase the chance of cancer and tar build up on the lungs.  However by using vapor units, cooking it, brewing it you can avoid those issues.  In contrary to propaganda majauna is not harmfull to the body and actually has many health benifits to it.  It is almost impossible to OD on majuauna from normal methods of ingesting it into the body.   It is great for people who are suffing extreme pain or cronic pains.  As where many of the pain killer drugs out there that are legal they shave years off your life and are extremely addictive not to mention cost an arm and a leg.  Anouther use is for people who have trouble eating.  For radiation patients it is a double effective drug as it not only deals with the pain but gives them an appetitie to eat.  For people who are animic and just have trouble eating it helps them eat and get up to a health weight.   The only reason for it not being available is pharmacies don't want it as it is cheap and makes many of there pain killer and drugs to help people eat worthless as who would pay 1,000 for a bottle of pills a month when they can buy some majuana for 50 to 100 a month and do the same thing.  Sadly this goes back to the whole big buisness and politics.

I have actually met a bunch of people over the years on xbox live some of which are on my friends list that use it for cronic pain.  Got talking they orignialy where using medicatians for the pain.  After time they would cause issues with their health, their body would build up immunity and they became highly addicted to them making there life hell from withdraw while trying to get on other drugs.  Eventually they ended up on majuana.  They actually say it dose not deal with all the pain but reducing it enough that they can get through day with a smile on their face.   Further more they have not built up an immunity to it and don't have extreme cravings for it like they did when using pain killers from pharamacy. 

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Majuana and Hemp
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 04:10:34 AM »
Sorry guys but I'm not comfortable with a topic about marijuana on this forum. Even though this is an Adult sub forum, young people will be here.

Marijuana is illegal in most parts of the western world. Even if every effort is taken to only post correct information, there will inevitably be either incorrect or subjective information posted.

I don't want to be responsible for young people making the wrong choices regarding marijuana from information on this forum.

I hope you understand.
Craig

saving craig the truble of having to retype that. ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Quadraphinic
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 11:56:47 PM »
Rope manufactures aren't afraid of hemp making a comeback, lots of them do make rope from it today. The main reason ropes were switched to nylon, was nylon, lasted longer, and has a much higher breaking point. Hemp ropes were cheaper than nylon up front, but not in the long run. The Navy and Coast Guard, turned to nylon, because they were constantly having to buy more hemp rope, it rotted quickly, broke easily, and to be tarred to keep it from rotting as quickly. Tarring rope, just makes it burn much faster. One of my boot camp Company Commanders, was injured by one of the last hemp ropes used by the Navy, they even did a training film on line handling safety after the accident happened, they reconstructed the accident showing the Lt that was in front of him getting cut in half by the rope snapping. My CC ended up with about 3 inches of bones in his wrist getting turned to dust, they had to replace part of the bone with rods and plastic. You can still get stoned from hemp, takes a lot more, but you can. I have to say that this thread is kind of useless though, as all you're doing is trying to move the hemp idea along. I really doubt that Craig will ever put hemp in the game, as many have pointed out, it's not a necessary or useful addition to the game.
Cheers Quad
Assume Nothing, Question Everything, Start Thinking
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier
I'm fluent in 3 languages...English, Sarcasm, & Profanity
I do not fear insanity, I rather enjoy it!

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 12:14:59 AM »
Sorry guys but I'm not comfortable with a topic about marijuana on this forum. Even though this is an Adult sub forum, young people will be here.

Marijuana is illegal in most parts of the western world. Even if every effort is taken to only post correct information, there will inevitably be either incorrect or subjective information posted.

I don't want to be responsible for young people making the wrong choices regarding marijuana from information on this forum.

I hope you understand.
Craig