Author Topic:  Being Zeus.  (Read 2289 times)

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
Re: Being Zeus.
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 07:10:05 PM »
Can a bad builder trail along to learn some building techniques ?
That is part of becoming a better builder. Learning from others. You better come along with us! :)

DiamondBack662

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 07:28:14 PM »
That is part of becoming a better builder. Learning from others. You better come along with us! :)

"Stealing" ideas from builds you like helps as well... if you like something, file it away for use later...can even be a little idea like a design for a light or something...sometimes they give you ideas for other things as well. Try to figure out how and why someone did something the way they did it in a build..whether it be in real life or a voxel game.

BaldyGargoyle

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 08:25:50 PM »
So are you taking request for a "review" of worlds or are you only checking out worlds you want to see.

Also I wanna know , is craig a good builder, lol

No I am not taking requests or only checking out worlds I want to see. I have a good group of friends that love to play co-op and TM. Once the update is out, I will be using some of my spare time away from helping develope TM. I will be playing TM. When I play with friends, we build, we gameplay, we roleplay and we tour other worlds looking for adventure. This will continue without a doudt in my mind. Watch out for the Robots, the Golden Knights or the adventurer's coming to a map near you.

Craig is a Zeus and therefore you know all Im going to tell you. ;-)

BaldyGargoyle

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 08:29:55 PM »

I have a funny feeling this completely new game by Craig you are all about to get will bring a lot more of us builders together. The tools you are going to use will lift the bar of quaility to every map. So yes I will bring players together and we will all build together. Just try and stop us.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 04:22:52 AM »
Could I trail on to? I am pretty lame builder, I try but I uh.... may Kinda of fail....

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 12:56:08 PM »
Could I trail on to? I am pretty lame builder, I try but I uh.... may Kinda of fail....
Everyone is free to join Shakez!

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: MAdDOgDEaN95
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »
I feel the gang will need a name soon Baldy :p

I'm looking forward for us all getting back together and just cruising along like in the good old day's, Let's just hope 1.8 is swift in peer-view.

DiamondBack662

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 02:44:58 PM »

I'm looking forward for us all getting back together and just cruising along like in the good old day's, Let's just hope 1.8 is swift in peer-view.
How about "the gang" ...works for me..

BaldyGargoyle

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »

Yeah you would be welcome to join in any group/community builds I get involved in.

BaldyGargoyle

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2013, 05:28:13 PM »

How about "the gang" ...works for me..

That works for me too.