Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [TV] Steven Universe ^_^  (Read 7072 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Steven Universe ^_^
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2015, 04:55:24 PM »
a cute epsioed with the gems trying to teach steven how to fusion ^_^, I must say perals and garnets dance was um.....provocative to say the lest ;D

steven and cones fuseion was hilrus as well ^_^! also a neat story on overcoming ones fears. ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

HiiPiie

• The Original Hippie of TM.
    • View Profile
    • http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=snd1l6niiq0f04ul2p80o8bjh3&topic=2300.msg24140#msg24140
  • Xbox: Treezo LaFlame
  • PSN: Svuce_God
  • Steam: The_Real_HiiPiie
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2015, 05:00:32 PM »
I must say pearl is distubing to me.... the episode kept trying to get to space "-"

"Follow the path of justice and receive hate, but follow the path of evil and you'll go down in history."
. - HiiPiie

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2015, 05:16:53 PM »
I must say pearl is distubing to me.... the episode kept trying to get to space "-"

yea the epsioed where she unconsisly kidnaps steven for the space flight, was rather creepy and showed even pearl who is like a mother to steven, can be absolotly insane sometimes too ^_^

I still love her tho ^_^!

anywho

HiiPiie

• View Profile
    • http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=snd1l6niiq0f04ul2p80o8bjh3&topic=2300.msg24140#msg24140
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2015, 05:22:46 PM »
yea the epsioed where she unconsisly kidnaps steven for the space flight, was rather creepy and showed even pearl who is like a mother to steven, can be absolotly insane sometimes too ^_^

I still love her tho ^_^!
xD Indeed because Without Porkchops........

"Follow the path of justice and receive hate, but follow the path of evil and you'll go down in history."
. - HiiPiie

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2015, 05:29:09 PM »
xD Indeed because Without Porkchops........

if every porkchop was perfect, we woudlent have hot dogs XD ^_^

anywho

HiiPiie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2015, 08:03:47 PM »
if every porkchop was perfect, we woudlent have hot dogs XD ^_^
One question Agy.. why do the other gems dislike the others(Garnett,Amenthyst,Pearl)

. - HiiPiie

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 09:15:55 PM »
One question Agy.. why do the other gems dislike the others(Garnett,Amenthyst,Pearl)

we don't know yet, the only hints they have giving so far is it looked very much like they knew they were keeping lazris as a prisoner. and that she wanted to go home but the others didn't.

also when the other gem came form there home world, the gems were freaking out, garent destroyed the warp station, in such a way that it appers she was the one who destroyed it in the first place.
also the way they hide form the gem makes me think things.

my guess is rose, pearl, ammy, and garnet ran away form the home world for some reason. and that they don't want the other gems to know pearl ammy and garnet are alive for some reason.

it might have to do with steven being rose's son. it might be against there law to have a child as rose had to give up her life to give birth to steven. so maybe they are protecting steven ^_^

anywho

HiiPiie

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 10:45:50 PM »
we don't know yet, the only hints they have giving so far is it looked very much like they knew they were keeping lazris as a prisoner. and that she wanted to go home but the others didn't.

also when the other gem came form there home world, the gems were freaking out, garent destroyed the warp station, in such a way that it appers she was the one who destroyed it in the first place.
also the way they hide form the gem makes me think things.

my guess is rose, pearl, ammy, and garnet ran away form the home world for some reason. and that they don't want the other gems to know pearl ammy and garnet are alive for some reason.

it might have to do with steven being rose's son. it might be against there law to have a child as rose had to give up her life to give birth to steven. so maybe they are protecting steven ^_^
Whoa . Your my new cartoon expert guy xD ! You know alot about da toons.

. - HiiPiie

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2015, 12:50:23 AM »
was a good epsioed tonight ^_^. but also sad :O

I cant belive the sea shrine was a test XD!!!!! poor steven :O!

I thought something was up with the new test, with the boulder thingy. tho it was cool that all 3 areas repsented one of the 3 gems ^_^

but while I was feeling bad for steven, steven soon found out that the gems them selfs feel terrible too. that they feel so bad that rose is dead, and they are unsure how to care for and raise steven. they want only the best for steven (expcaily pearl), but steven is unqie in the universe and they are unsure fi they are raising him right.

I am glad steven had a heart of gold ad even after hearing it all let the gems belive that he thought the test was real ^_^!

anywho

Muffin

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2015, 01:06:42 AM »
I'm not much of a person for watching live tv, but when I saw this episode while I just sat down and was eating...
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
been a while since new epsioeds.

so new epsioeds and ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA CRA CRA!!!!!!!!!!!

agy hit enter to quick XD

anywho, that blew my mind, lazara (the super cutey) had mentioned to steven that the gems arnt who they said they were. but offered not much evidence. other then that they didn't want lazarus to go back home.

come today now!!!! after the other girl repaired the main warp gate!  pearl mentioned about they were gona kill them (pearl and gang), and didn't know what they where gona do.

then amatyhist broke the warp pad :O!!!!!!!

so what is it the gems are hiding :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
I immediately wanted to watch more of the show, but couldn't find it on netflix sadly, it seems super amazing though, and would love to try to eventually see all of the episodes.

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.