Author Topic: [TV] Steven Universe ^_^  (Read 5784 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
[TV] Steven Universe ^_^
« on: November 14, 2013, 05:46:20 PM »

I LOVE this show ^_^

its kinda liek adventure time and reguler show.

the basics behind it are Steven is the human child of a woman who was part of a race of gem people. he and 3 other gem girls pal around and battle the forces of evil and get into shanagins in and aorund there gem temple and the town they live in, as well as stevens dad showing up, whos very cra cra. ^_^

the main charictors so far are:
Steven, whos gem he inhearted form his mother (a Rose Quartz), his mom was once a gem person but gave up her powers and inmortatly to have steven with setvens dad. steven has no idea how to use his powers, but makes up for it by never giving up and just being generaly cra cra. 

Garnet is the teams unofical leader. tall strong and purode, she summons her power by focuesing on the complexaity of the universe and her weapon is big guantlets she uses to beat people.

Pearl is the teams stratagists, she summons her powers by focuesing on the flow of the universes energy and dance and CHI. her wepaon is a sword and shes very portective and motherly of steven.

Amethyst is the wild girl of the group, she summons her power by just being her self and her wepaon is a whip, dispite not needing to eat or sleep as a gem person, shes consistly eating and napping. she is also consitly joking around with steven and having fun.
(i'm sooooo Amethyst XD, ok maybe a mix of amethyst and pearl ^_^)

like i said i love the show, the mase up of charictors is perfect togther. i cant really do it any justice with words for how cool it is ^_^, they all live toghter in the gem temple. neat little place filled with wild stuff and crazy stuff XD ^_^

love that pearl just nonsalontly breaks its neck right in front of steven XD
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:44:15 PM by Agykoo »
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

stewydeadmike

• Elite Member
  • ( ゚ヮ゚)/
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stewydead mike
  • PSN: don't have one
  • Steam: stewydeadmike
Re: Steven Universe ^_^
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 08:15:12 PM »
I also liked the show even though I only watched the first episodes (forgot what day the new episodes come on :P )

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 11:06:59 PM »
I also liked the show even though I only watched the first episodes (forgot what day the new episodes come on :P )

its ether Monday or Tuesday I forget witch, theres 4 eospieds out atm of me writng this, there in 15 min blocks like adventure time and reg show. so far they have put out 2 at a time ^_^

anywho

stewydeadmike

• Elite Member
  • ( ゚ヮ゚)/
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stewydead mike
  • PSN: don't have one
  • Steam: stewydeadmike
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 10:05:21 AM »
its ether Monday or Tuesday I forget witch, theres 4 eospieds out atm of me writng this, there in 15 min blocks like adventure time and reg show. so far they have put out 2 at a time ^_^
I watched the other 2 last night it doesn't make to much sense at times but is really fun to watch.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 02:25:13 PM »
I watched the other 2 last night it doesn't make to much sense at times but is really fun to watch.

yea it feels liek they kinda just got rigth into it, they do keep giving tidbits eveyr so oftin about the story liek about stevens mom and givin up her powers and such. ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 10:34:33 PM »
was rolling ont he ground laughing when pearl was trying to expslain something to steven and he just zoned out, then realized he was suspied to be listening and tried to lition again but then zoned out thinking about how mad pearl was gona be for him nto listening XD!!!

also lol on the cloths army steven had.............and why did it take like 5 mins before pearl fianly told steven to put back on his cloths XD!!!!

also...........that damn fry monster thingy had a creepy close resembalince to the bunny monster from silent hill 3........... (shudders)

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 12:59:15 AM »
cat monster..............(shudders) i think thats gona give me nightmares now sadly >.> XD ^_^

anywho

Rikka

• A love where no one gets hurt doesn't exist
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fallen Lymiik
  • PSN: MonsterLymik
  • Steam: Lymiik
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 08:24:30 AM »
i saw one episode and it was pretty good :3

Sig made by me
Steam: Lymiik
Tumblr: http://lymiik.tumblr.com
PSN: MonsterLymik
Battle.net: Lymiik#11710

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »
i saw one episode and it was pretty good :3

cool i am glad you liked it ^_^, am having a blast watching it still, they just gave steven a love intrest in the epsioed last week, it was a very funny epsioed ^_^

"onion pop the bubble with a harpoon please!" "(onion shots harpoon and blows up other ship)" XD!!!!!!!!!!

anywho

Rikka

• A love where no one gets hurt doesn't exist
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fallen Lymiik
  • PSN: MonsterLymik
  • Steam: Lymiik
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 10:07:21 AM »
cool i am glad you liked it ^_^, am having a blast watching it still, they just gave steven a love intrest in the epsioed last week, it was a very funny epsioed ^_^

"onion pop the bubble with a harpoon please!" "(onion shots harpoon and blows up other ship)" XD!!!!!!!!!!

that was the episode i saw and i thought when he shot the harpoon and gave them a thumbs up was the funniest thing xD

Sig made by me
Steam: Lymiik
Tumblr: http://lymiik.tumblr.com
PSN: MonsterLymik
Battle.net: Lymiik#11710

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 04:04:55 PM »
that was the episode i saw and i thought when he shot the harpoon and gave them a thumbs up was the funniest thing xD

yep i nearly fell off the couch when i saw it XD!!!!! ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 01:01:36 PM »
havint seen a new epsioed in a while, sadly it may be in its mid seasion break like a lot of shows :O!

tho i cant wait for more! ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 10:52:43 AM »
still watchign this show, still love it! ^_^

last epsioed i saw steven got a gaint pink tiger to follow him around XD, shanaagins insued, loved the idea about the sand gem, and hwo even tho its mostly funny theres times liek that where it makes you wonder how deep it coudl go.

love at teh end about steven askign iof he coudl keep the tiger and garnet said "well we kept amthyist" all nonsalontly, pearl didnt get it till a little after XD!!!! it was very funny ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 04:21:18 AM »
Amathyst "I'MA WIN AN AIRPLANE!!" XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still love this show soooooooooooooooooo much!!!! ^_^!!!!!!!!!!

so torn between ammy and pearl as to whos my favirt gem. ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 11:29:41 PM »
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!  such a good epsioed!!!! ^_^!!!!!!!!!!

so i now found out how i can handle my me being torn between ammy and pearl...............opal ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zomg that was soooooooo amazing!! i was so impressed with her, that was a very cool idea (and shes very good looking too ;D).

i was luaghing so hard with steven tryign to get them to fusion togther the whole epsioed XD, was super cute when opal sang the song back to him ^_^!!!!

luahged so hard when garnet told steven he coudl fuse too XD!!!!! ^_^

such an amazing epsioed and so glad the show does so well ^_^, cant wait to see opal again ^_^!!! (love her weapon too!) ^_^!!

anywho