Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Saw this and wanted to share it 2.0  (Read 23844 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Saw this and wanted to share it 2.0
« Reply #4370 on: December 23, 2014, 08:47:47 PM »
idk, I swear something is still fishy about all of this.
I'm glad there showing it. Maybe it getting canceled for a little means the terrorists have to plan an attack in 48 hours if they want to hit the premier.

I just hope no one gets hurt.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #4371 on: December 23, 2014, 09:19:56 PM »
Honestly, all this Sony got hacked by North Korea seems like a publicity stunt.. I've yet to see anything leaked that was that damaging.. I'd not be too surprised if Sony made the whole thing up so you'd go see a really crap movie they spent way too much money on.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #4372 on: December 24, 2014, 04:18:54 AM »
Honestly, all this Sony got hacked by North Korea seems like a publicity stunt.. I've yet to see anything leaked that was that damaging.. I'd not be too surprised if Sony made the whole thing up so you'd go see a really crap movie they spent way too much money on.
Idk, 5 of there movies were leaked, alot of their conversations and scripts got released, and its supposedly will cost them millions of dollars in tickets since all this stuff is floating around. It seems like too far to go just so a movie that probably get okay money already would get publicity.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #4373 on: December 24, 2014, 07:15:25 AM »

my understanding is it wasint even a true "hack" that it was an inside job. that someone used something on the inside and it let them in.

that aside, i have said for a while now the whole thign seems fishy, and i keep getting contridicting storys form diffrent news orginazations.

even more intresting. apariuntly the entire of north korea, even the goverment. has the equivalent of a 56k modem. and it goes out consitly...........but these are the peopel who have an elite team of hackers who broke into sony?

i am not one for conperacy theroys. but again this whole thing seems fioshy
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: DiamondBack662
  • Steam: DiamondBack662
« Reply #4374 on: December 24, 2014, 02:14:58 PM »
Quote from: Atlas Telamon on Today at 04:18:54 AM<blockquote>Idk, 5 of there movies were leaked, alot of their conversations and scripts got released, and its supposedly will cost them millions of dollars in tickets since all this stuff is floating around. It seems like too far to go just so a movie that probably get okay money already would get publicity.
</blockquote>

I've seen the list.. Not exactly some stellar movies to steal. I doubt any of them would do well in the theaters... Scripts are always leaked. There are sites all over for those. The other thing to remember is that movies are insured as well. I've seen nothing really all that damaging released by the so called "hackers".. I'd not be surprised if Sony Execs are behind the whole thing to stir up publicity for one lousy movie about a North Korean Dictator.

update: just found this.. Not normally one to go to infowars (as they are rather unreliable at best and total nut cases the rest of the time)... but they may be spot on with this one..

#t=321
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:50:35 PM by DiamondBack662 »

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner