Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Saw this and wanted to share it 2.0  (Read 25030 times)

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
Saw this and wanted to share it 2.0
« on: April 17, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »
Perhaps it's too soon for this, but I think it makes a good point.

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
Re: Saw this and wanted to share it 2.0
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 02:28:11 PM »
Yes, the bombs the U.S drop on the Middle East do hurt children, but that's not what they're intended to do. It's inevitable when the terrorist hide in towns with population. What happened it Boston was made to kill children, and other residents of the United States, in the Middle East the bombs are made to kill the terrorists, not the residents.
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 02:31:20 PM »
Yes, the bombs the U.S drop on the Middle East do hurt children, but that's not what they're intended to do. It's inevitable when the terrorist hide in towns with population. What happened it Boston was made to kill children, and other residents of the United States, in the Middle East the bombs are made to kill the terrorists, not the residents.

I suppose I should clarify the picture, the person on the bottom was a teenage U.S. citizen kill by a drone strike targeting his father in the middle east.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 08:40:35 PM »

I suppose I should clarify the picture, the person on the bottom was a teenage U.S. citizen kill by a drone strike targeting his father in the middle east.

you left out the rest "who was a terrorist who we wanted dead and now the world is a safer place becuse he is dead" ^_^ (agy is bad agy tonight!) ^_^

also very glad you brought this thread back ^_^ (hugs!) now lets us fight yarr!!! ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 08:49:54 PM »
Do citizens of the USA, 'land of equality', get prosecuted/punished for harming or killing someone accidentally? I know your masters don't.

I like the way the USA is predominantly a proud "Christian nation" (my apologies for using such a ridiculous term & generalisation) yet the Christian religion has probably caused more unnecessary suffering & needless deaths than the Third Reich & modern Middle Eastern "terrorists" combined.
funny that.

Cloud 9

• Stoner, Miner, and Philanthropist
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PandaPaw64
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 08:57:53 PM »
Do citizens of the USA, 'land of equality', get prosecuted/punished for harming or killing someone accidentally? I know your masters don't.

I like the way the USA is predominantly a proud "Christian nation" (my apologies for using such a ridiculous term & generalisation) yet the Christian religion has probably caused more unnecessary suffering & needless deaths than the Third Reich & modern Middle Eastern "terrorists" combined.
funny that.
Of course, being around for hundreds of years gives the Christian death count a bit more oomph than the Third Reich + Terrorism.

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 09:40:54 PM »
Of course, being around for hundreds of years gives the Christian death count a bit more oomph than the Third Reich + Terrorism.
I don't know about "of course" as I haven't tallied the totals. It's a probability, though.
But yeh it's terrible those terrorists were able to dominate for such a long period.

Who was that guy that got burnt at the steak for suggesting the possibility that the Sun doesn't rotate around the Earth? I forget his name.
_____

Also funny how after the land was stolen from the natives of the Americas they put up 'signs' saying "Thou shall not Steal"
Then after they had pretty much all been murdered, the "Thou Shall not Kill" signs come out.
Then after those orders were issued the 'Land of the free' slogans appear.. lol
he's story / the story of mankind / history is full of these magnificent ironies.

Stormthorn

• View Profile
  • Xbox: WafleHouse 4Tet
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 10:50:35 PM »
Perhaps it's too soon for this, but I think it makes a good point.

This being one of the few things I agree with you on.

The murder of civilians via drone strike....the killing of children. Not ok.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Cloud 9

• Stoner, Miner, and Philanthropist
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PandaPaw64
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »
I don't know about "of course" as I haven't tallied the totals. It's a probability, though.
Total body count is probably difficult to conjure up, but if you consider the Crusades, Protestant vs. Catholic feuds, witch hunts, the Spanish Inquisition and the conquistadors of Spain, you could probably exceed or meet the number of casualties put up by Nazi Germany and terrorism.

But yeh it's terrible those terrorists were able to dominate for such a long period.

Who was that guy that got burnt at the steak for suggesting the possibility that the Sun doesn't rotate around the Earth? I forget his name.
Heck if I know. Too many great minds were lost because of religion though. 

Also funny how after the land was stolen from the natives of the Americas they put up 'signs' saying "Thou shall not Steal"
Then after they had pretty much all been murdered, the "Thou Shall not Kill" signs come out.
Some of the missionaries in the present-day America region did have some success. Most of the deaths in that instance was smallpox. But in the general sense, you are very right.

Evesy

• Elite Member
  • Game Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Xbox: Evesyy
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »
We're kind of playing on the line of religious discussion here, please try to stay on the correct side of the line.
Xbox Gamertag: Evesyy
Steam ID: Evesy
Twitter: @MEvesy