Author Topic:  Sicarius  (Read 650 times)

TDi Saint

• Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
Sicarius
« on: April 17, 2013, 10:19:18 AM »
Sicarius

Description

This thread will contain information regarding the upcoming RPG map Sicarius. Sicarius is latin for Assassin and this name relates directly to the main storyline of this map. We aim to include many different and involving side-quests on this world to give you a Total Miner experience like no other, I hope that this map will prove a success and thank anyone involved in any way shape or form.

Background

The Emperor has been killed by an assassin hired by the enemy nation Garradon, his son has now taken the throne and seeks revenge on those who killed his father. You will play the hero who works for the kingdom to help in the great war and exact revenge on those who wronged your nation. Along the way you will encounter many side-quests and opportunities for adventure that will take you on a journey through your nation of Ascienne and many more!

Media

Ships
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Mages City

Housing/Shops

Lighthouse

Arena

University

Dry Dock

Statue

Nordic Guild Hall

Please note that some of these builds are not finished in these pictures and not all of them will be in the initial release of Sicarius.

Thank you for taking the time to view this topic and any advice/requests are welcome, I hope to see you one day soon in the world of Sicarius!

TDi Saint

I will edit all of the pictures soon so that they fit better than they do currently.

almantux11

• Physics is never easy
  • Awards Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: almantux11
  • Steam: almantux111
Re: Sicarius
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 10:28:44 AM »
Amazing work TDi Saint! I really love it, especially since it's an Assassins Creed style. I haven't seen that many :)

TDi Saint

• Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 10:31:15 AM »
Amazing work TDi Saint! I really love it, especially since it's an Assassins Creed style. I haven't seen that many :)

The main quest-line will see you in an Assassin type role however for those that don't want to play that way I will put as much effort into the side-quests as I do with the main quest-line and will also make it possible to complete the main quest-line in multiple ways ;)

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 10:59:52 AM »
Its great to see your topic back up on this forums ,I'm not very good at building but if you ever want any help or suggestions/ideas just ask :)

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 11:39:17 PM »
looks awessome :)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim