Author Topic:  Miner of the Month for November 2013  (Read 4054 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Miner of the Month for November 2013
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 05:58:43 PM »
ill pm my vote

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 07:21:55 PM »
My vote is for Star

Long before I even joined the forums, I could see that she was very active. Skimming through the threads, updates, and the latest fun house jokes, I could see she was at the forefront of the threads. Helping community members with their signatures, anime recommendations, and even personal issues.

She is a very sociable member, and fun to chat with in the shoutbox. In fact without her, the shoutbox would be less bubbly with the lack of ( ^_^ ) emotes. She says hello to everyone, and even spends her 24+ hours of sleeplessness just to talk with other members.

The Miner of the Month is someone who contributes a positive impact on the Total Miner community. A member who sets a standard for others in the community as a positive role model, not just for the months leading up to their award.
I believe she embodies this aspect with flying colors. My vote is for Star.
Shine on.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Do I get to vote? If I do then it goes to Star.

Kard

• Waiting For The Ban Hammer
  • Awards 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vGalvatron
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 08:03:06 PM »
My vote is for Star

Long before I even joined the forums, I could see that she was very active. Skimming through the threads, updates, and the latest fun house jokes, I could see she was at the forefront of the threads. Helping community members with their signatures, anime recommendations, and even personal issues.

She is a very sociable member, and fun to chat with in the shoutbox. In fact without her, the shoutbox would be less bubbly with the lack of ( ^_^ ) emotes. She says hello to everyone, and even spends her 24+ hours of sleeplessness just to talk with other members.

The Miner of the Month is someone who contributes a positive impact on the Total Miner community. A member who sets a standard for others in the community as a positive role model, not just for the months leading up to their award.
Shine on.
I agree with this. She is one of the nicest people i have met on this community. I vote for Star.

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »
I pm'd my vote :P
I'm an Architect

sinless

• Been here since the beginning
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »
My vote is for Star

Shine on.
I agree with this and vote for star,she has been here longer than I have(Meaning she has long since deserved recognition) and seems to always try to contribute in some way.

Thanks to /gk for making me this sig /wub

"Announcer of The Official Zepplin Race"

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 08:19:34 PM »
I vote for myself! Nah, jk, I vote Star! Cause she's cool like dat. O0
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:05:21 PM by The Gold Knight »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 09:49:31 PM »
My vote is for Star

Shine on.
I agree, she's always kind and is very active, and I've never seen her be disrespectful to another member.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 11:03:49 PM »
well, it seems she already won, unless a wave of pms states other wise, but yes, Star does deserve this, she has a combined like 7000-8000 posts between the forums, and still hasn't got it? and majority of her posts are relevant too.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 11:35:27 PM »
My vote is for Star

Shine on.

i put my vote for Star in as well. i belive daunt sums up very much so why she should be MotM.

for a veyr long time now aswell. i have wondered why she has not goten it. i knwo she has personaly helped many of us here. and not just with TM related things, with our own lives. i can safly say my life its self is better becuse of her. for that alone she shoudl get MotM. i knwo bob used to joek with me that i should be miner of the year, or miner of forever. i think the person who really deserves such titles is Star. i still remmber the frist day i met her, one of the happist i have had, she needs MotM.

i sit here thinkign my words are not gona be good enough to exspress the way i want to show how deeply i feel that she deserves MotM. i dont dare try to think of how others have goten it before, my self as well. tho i am greatful i have goten it before. i am sadend to see someone as amazing and awesoem as Star has been passed up before. i knwo i never have hiden before that i belive she needs it, and i am glad i get this chance to expsress my veiws on the matter, that she so very mcuh deserves miner of the month for all the great and good things she has done not only for me, but for the many many many peoepl she has helped, and the site its self.

i know she is on the site its self so much as well. even when not getting the sleep she becuse she can't, she will be on here, and even still helping people, while she her self should be asleep. shes doen so much for so many people. shes also always helping new members, directing them where they need to go, or helping them figuering out how to use the site. she also helps keep the peace in chat. when so many would see it not so peacful. she has doen so much good here.

let me say it more clearly. There is no one here now on these forums who deserves the title of miner of the month, more so then our Star. there are diefntly a decent amoutn of peopel still here today, who would have left other wise if not for her. me included. for that i cant thank her enough. maybe i can never thank her enough. but the lest we can all do for her, is vote for her and give her our support to be the next miner of the month. i wish i coudl go on foever for the reasion i belive she deserves MotM, i simply dont have the writing skills to do so tho. again i feel liek my mere words are nto enough to support my feelings for her to get MotM. even daunts very well writing pice is not enough justice as to why she deserves it, its been to long of her not getting it, she really shoudl have goten it already, but maybe now we can fianly make this rigth and get her MotM. once again my vote is for our Amazing Star ^_^

Bob, thank you for letting us vote. thank you for letting me get out there how very much so i know Star desereves to be Miner of the month.

-Agykoo ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site Former MotM winners 3 years on site I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 04:35:37 AM »
I vote for Mr nibbles..... Because where would we be without him.

I really vote for lymiik because he's a great guy, who has dem awesome dance moves and drew me a smexy picture.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

almantux11

• Physics is never easy
  • Awards Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: almantux11
  • Steam: almantux111
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 07:45:33 AM »
I vote for everyone, cause everybody is just so nice and helpful around here :D My vote goes for everybody:P

comboo king

• this community is the best!!! =)
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: comboo king kid
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2013, 10:52:37 AM »
Amy is the nicest person ever she always helps people and greets people and makes this forum feel worm and welcome im glad to have such a wonderful member and amy if u dont deserve it its by time u did cause u are a great member to have and talk to its been a pleasure talking to you THANK U THANK U x100 COOKIE WELL DESERVED IF U get it well done  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2013, 06:26:30 PM »
OP updated

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2013, 06:30:54 PM »
congrats star you did it you got motm im happy you won you wanted it and you got so i would like to be the first to say congrates

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2013, 06:31:39 PM »
Congratz on MotM Amy! o: