Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Miner of the Month for November 2013  (Read 5005 times)

Pringle

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: pringle2009
Re: Miner of the Month for November 2013
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »
SteveTheSpoon
He always has a positive influence in ugly situations, plus he can be funny with out crossing that line.
https://m.

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »
My vote is for Star

Long before I even joined the forums, I could see that she was very active. Skimming through the threads, updates, and the latest fun house jokes, I could see she was at the forefront of the threads. Helping community members with their signatures, anime recommendations, and even personal issues.

She is a very sociable member, and fun to chat with in the shoutbox. In fact without her, the shoutbox would be less bubbly with the lack of ( ^_^ ) emotes. She says hello to everyone, and even spends her 24+ hours of sleeplessness just to talk with other members.

The Miner of the Month is someone who contributes a positive impact on the Total Miner community. A member who sets a standard for others in the community as a positive role model, not just for the months leading up to their award.
I believe she embodies this aspect with flying colors. My vote is for Star.
Shine on.
I agree with all of this. I vote for Star

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Don't let your memes be memes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 04:50:48 PM »
Nominees and # of votes so far:
Star: 3
SteveTheSpoon: 2
Mysterio Lord: 1
Whoever deserves it: 1
Who Fergs voted for: 1
Me: Over 9000
My Threads
Miner Of The Month for July 2013!
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 04:57:07 PM »
Nominees and # of votes so far:
Star: 3
SteveTheSpoon: 2
Mysterio Lord: 1
Whoever deserves it: 1
Who Fergs voted for: 1
Me: Over 9000

And many more who voted but never replied to this topic but PM'ed bob instead. :P
Also ASG, there's not even 9000 members to even vote for you. ;) And you've already been it. :P

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Don't let your memes be memes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 05:33:46 PM »
And many more who voted but never replied to this topic but PM'ed bob instead. :P
Also ASG, there's not even 9000 members to even vote for you. ;) And you've already been it. :P

Shhhhhhhh
My Threads
Miner Of The Month for July 2013!
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 05:58:43 PM »
ill pm my vote

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 07:21:55 PM »
My vote is for Star

Long before I even joined the forums, I could see that she was very active. Skimming through the threads, updates, and the latest fun house jokes, I could see she was at the forefront of the threads. Helping community members with their signatures, anime recommendations, and even personal issues.

She is a very sociable member, and fun to chat with in the shoutbox. In fact without her, the shoutbox would be less bubbly with the lack of ( ^_^ ) emotes. She says hello to everyone, and even spends her 24+ hours of sleeplessness just to talk with other members.

The Miner of the Month is someone who contributes a positive impact on the Total Miner community. A member who sets a standard for others in the community as a positive role model, not just for the months leading up to their award.
Shine on.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Do I get to vote? If I do then it goes to Star.

Kard

• Waiting For The Ban Hammer
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: vGalvatron
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 08:03:06 PM »
My vote is for Star

Shine on.
I agree with this. She is one of the nicest people i have met on this community. I vote for Star.

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »
I pm'd my vote :P
I'm an Architect

sinless

• Been here since the beginning
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »
My vote is for Star

Shine on.
I agree with this and vote for star,she has been here longer than I have(Meaning she has long since deserved recognition) and seems to always try to contribute in some way.

Thanks to /gk for making me this sig /wub

"Announcer of The Official Zepplin Race"