Author Topic:  Miner of the Month for November 2013  (Read 4056 times)

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Miner of the Month for November 2013
« on: November 02, 2013, 09:57:17 AM »
The winner is
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Star

Long before I even joined the forums, I could see that she was very active. Skimming through the threads, updates, and the latest fun house jokes, I could see she was at the forefront of the threads. Helping community members with their signatures, anime recommendations, and even personal issues.

She is a very sociable member, and fun to chat with in the shoutbox. In fact without her, the shoutbox would be less bubbly with the lack of ( ^_^ ) emotes. She says hello to everyone, and even spends her 24+ hours of sleeplessness just to talk with other members.

The Miner of the Month is someone who contributes a positive impact on the Total Miner community. A member who sets a standard for others in the community as a positive role model, not just for the months leading up to their award.
I believe she embodies this aspect with flying colors. My vote is for Star.
Shine on.

Now everyone say congratulations

is nobody  :P

Since Craig, Evesy, and myself have all been busier than usual with real world stuff and haven't been on the forums quite as much as normal, here's the deal. You get to pick the winner for November.

This is how it works, just reply to this topic with your vote. Be prepared to give your reason why your pick deserves to win. If you don't give a reason, your vote doesn't count.

Don't pick someone who has already won, previous winners are here http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=13.0

Any account that isn't at least 1 month old and has 25+ posts, your vote doesn't count.

Do not reply to other peoples votes. If you don't like their vote, keep it to yourself.

Do not vote for yourself, that's just tacky.

Don't campaign for people to vote for you. It's annoying and I'm going to disqualify you from ever winning if I see it. This includes the shoutbox

I'll tally up all the votes on Monday night and whoever has the most votes that follow the rules wins.

If I see any arguing or nonsense over the voting I'm just going to cancel it and declare myself MotM, so follow the rules.

Good luck
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:26:10 PM by bob »

mattynxn

• I'm a platypus that enjoys games
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ZJX platypus 04
Re: Miner of the Month for November 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 10:36:55 AM »
eh without picking favorites i'd have to say Mysterio Lord because even though he isn't usually one to get the most social he always puts his maps to an amazing standard as I've seen for myself, he doesn't just come to the forums for robotic he actually comes here for fun knowledge and to help people  and finally i chose him because he tries to give all that have helped him their credit plus he is a very active member in the total miner community, on Xbox and on the forums ^_^ so that's my opinion any rage don't reply here send me a message though it will probably be deleted if it's hatin.

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 10:38:03 AM »
i vote for definitly not callum cause he is best on the forums and is very nice.

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 10:44:03 AM »
I'd rather vote anonymously, are we allowed to PM you bob if we want?

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 10:53:46 AM »
i vote for definitly not callum cause he is best on the forums and is very nice.
That guy who was not Callum has already been banned for not being Callumy enough
I'd rather vote anonymously, are we allowed to PM you bob if we want?
Yeah that's fine

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 10:56:38 AM »
That guy who was not Callum has already been banned for not being Callumy enoughYeah that's fine
Are you fo realz?? Aww.. man. I vote for SteveTheSpoon because he's always been funny in shoutbox, he's nice on Xbox too. He's a great guy.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:04:12 AM by KUi Klutch »

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
  • Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Dauntless395
  • PSN: Dauntless395
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 10:57:44 AM »
My vote is for Star

Long before I even joined the forums, I could see that she was very active. Skimming through the threads, updates, and the latest fun house jokes, I could see she was at the forefront of the threads. Helping community members with their signatures, anime recommendations, and even personal issues.

She is a very sociable member, and fun to chat with in the shoutbox. In fact without her, the shoutbox would be less bubbly with the lack of ( ^_^ ) emotes. She says hello to everyone, and even spends her 24+ hours of sleeplessness just to talk with other members.

The Miner of the Month is someone who contributes a positive impact on the Total Miner community. A member who sets a standard for others in the community as a positive role model, not just for the months leading up to their award.
Shine on.
You make me smile!

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Don't let your memes be memes
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 11:03:12 AM »
Are you fo realz?? Aww.. man. I vote for SteveTheSpoon

You need a reason Klutch ::)
My Threads
Miner Of The Month for July 2013!
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 02:04:23 PM »
Hmm... I don't know. For how many times I reply to something a day, I never pay attention to those who have replied earlier in said posts. I do have a few, but they have had it before. I say someone who has done what is needed, be interactive, kind, cantrememeberanymoreoftherulessoiwillbequietnow. Choose whoever deserves it!
-Alionz

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 02:13:19 PM »
My vote is for Star

Shine on.

I second this
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »
SteveTheSpoon
He always has a positive influence in ugly situations, plus he can be funny with out crossing that line.
https://m.

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »
My vote is for Star

Shine on.
I agree with all of this. I vote for Star

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 04:50:48 PM »
Nominees and # of votes so far:
Star: 3
SteveTheSpoon: 2
Mysterio Lord: 1
Whoever deserves it: 1
Who Fergs voted for: 1
Me: Over 9000
My Threads
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 04:57:07 PM »
Nominees and # of votes so far:
Star: 3
SteveTheSpoon: 2
Mysterio Lord: 1
Whoever deserves it: 1
Who Fergs voted for: 1
Me: Over 9000

And many more who voted but never replied to this topic but PM'ed bob instead. :P
Also ASG, there's not even 9000 members to even vote for you. ;) And you've already been it. :P

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 05:33:46 PM »
And many more who voted but never replied to this topic but PM'ed bob instead. :P
Also ASG, there's not even 9000 members to even vote for you. ;) And you've already been it. :P

Shhhhhhhh
My Threads
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!