Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  The Walking Dead: The Game  (Read 11205 times)

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
Re: The Walking Dead: Season 2
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 11:41:38 AM »
agys list/guesses for who clem talked about in the "next time on walking dead"

spoilered for those who havint played #1 yet, and epsioed 1 for seasion 2
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Lee-Dead
Ben-Dead
carly/dug-dead
laury-plot armor means she wont be in any more of the epsioeds.
laurys dad-dead
kat/duck-dead
omid-dead
christain (omids wife)-i dont think its gona be her, mainly becuse the way clem talks about her in the epsioed is liek she knows shes alive and wants to go find her.
chuck-dead
stranger-dead
Kenny-this littrly leaves just Kenny, if there gona do someone form seasion 1. since we never aculty saw a body. this would have to assume that omid told clem about what happend to kenny, thus her knowing that he shoudl probly be dead.

i really hope its nto someone form seasion 2, that would be odd since pete dies if you pick nick, so that would make sense since fergie got the same thign even tho he saved pete instead of nick.

will be mind blown if its kenny.........then thankful i always sided with kenny in seasion 1 ;D

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
#Kenny4Episode2
:3

I also found this! http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Characters o:

Good list! o:

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2014, 11:56:07 AM »
me fergie and tom cant be the only 3 who played this XD..............right? ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Quadraphinic
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2014, 06:38:40 PM »
Telltale games, has been having just about every type of trouble with this game as you could imagine. Also they don't advertise it well at all that you have to buy episode 1 of season 2 then you can buy the season pass, these people must have gone to the Micro$haft school of how F*** over your clients/audience. Season 1 game saves won't load most of the time, and they still haven't fixed the problems from season 1. They may tell a good story, but as a company they aren't to be trusted, and since I already bought the season pass, only to find out I have to spend another $5 just to play their game, it will be the last time telltale games gets any of my money again, not even for the Borderlands 2 games they are making.
Cheers Quad
Assume Nothing, Question Everything, Start Thinking
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier
I'm fluent in 3 languages...English, Sarcasm, & Profanity
I do not fear insanity, I rather enjoy it!

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2014, 06:59:35 PM »
Telltale games, has been having just about every type of trouble with this game as you could imagine. Also they don't advertise it well at all that you have to buy episode 1 of season 2 then you can buy the season pass, these people must have gone to the Micro$haft school of how F*** over your clients/audience. Season 1 game saves won't load most of the time, and they still haven't fixed the problems from season 1. They may tell a good story, but as a company they aren't to be trusted, and since I already bought the season pass, only to find out I have to spend another $5 just to play their game, it will be the last time telltale games gets any of my money again, not even for the Borderlands 2 games they are making.
Cheers Quad

I agree with you on the advertisement part, it's stupid, because it works differently on Steam, you have to buy the whole season, including Episode 1. With their bugs you've talked about, I've not heard about any of these bugs, except about Agy needing to re-play the whole of Season 1, don't know if it's common or not, because I've not heard it anywhere else and hasn't happened with me.

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2014, 09:04:42 PM »
I agree with you on the advertisement part, it's stupid, because it works differently on Steam, you have to buy the whole season, including Episode 1. With their bugs you've talked about, I've not heard about any of these bugs, except about Agy needing to re-play the whole of Season 1, don't know if it's common or not, because I've not heard it anywhere else and hasn't happened with me.
I joined their forums and got a snide comment from one of the devs, gave him reply telling him how it should have said you have to buy episode 1 at the top of the description not as an after thought, no response back from him. The bugs seem to be on the 360 and ps3 mostly, the saves/decisions not carrying over, people having to replay season 1 and save in the game it's self not loading.
Cheers Quad
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 09:39:04 PM »
Cheers Quad

not 100% sure what your saying? your saying you bought the seasion pass and are mad that you need to buy epsioed one still?

if you buy epsioed one and get the seasion pass, your still saving $5 from the seasion pass. since it would be $25 for all 5 epsioeds together, or $20 for epsioed one then seasion pass.

anywho

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 11:14:55 PM »
not 100% sure what your saying? your saying you bought the seasion pass and are mad that you need to buy epsioed one still?

if you buy epsioed one and get the seasion pass, your still saving $5 from the seasion pass. since it would be $25 for all 5 epsioeds together, or $20 for epsioed one then seasion pass.
They didn't advertise it well that you had to buy episode 1 then the season pass. Bad advertising, and money greedy.
Cheers Quad

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2014, 11:26:52 PM »
They didn't advertise it well that you had to buy episode 1 then the season pass. Bad advertising, and money greedy.
Cheers Quad

I see what you mean now and can understand why you tought it was supsied to work that way ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2014, 11:37:22 AM »
any oen know when the 2nd epsioed is suspied to come out? i feel liek the first oen came out forever ago now. and i need ma fix!!!! ^_^

anywho

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2014, 12:39:25 PM »
any oen know when the 2nd epsioed is suspied to come out? i feel liek the first oen came out forever ago now. and i need ma fix!!!! ^_^

Once it's told, I will post here unless someone beats me to it. :P From what I told from previous season, when it's announced, it'll be out a week or so later.