Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  The Walking Dead: The Game  (Read 12142 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: The Walking Dead: The Game
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2014, 12:37:32 AM »

Secret ending and it is by far the best ending!

would have been funnyer if it was lee first.

also so evil playing with agy emotions :O!
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2014, 04:55:24 PM »
funny i seen this before

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2015, 04:02:25 PM »
ok I post the news in a new topic got lock because I forgot this topic talk about all of the walking dead season
hehe forgive me members
ok but here the news about the walking dead season 3 and keep checking this link to the news to stay updated
http://www.franchiseherald.com/articles/20177/20150113/telltale-the-walking-dead-season-3-video-game-gameplay-characters.htm

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2015, 07:18:46 PM »
team Kenny for life.

lot of people gave Kenny crap. but you have to play the game as not only Lee and your reactions, but have to treat Kenny as a real person, because that's how he reacts in the game is as a destrubingly real person.

if you go team Kenny, and I mean really do the best friends for life with him. you see that as I said he is destrubingly real and reacts as such.

just as much so, if your BFF with him in the first game, that carris over to the 2nd and Kenny takes you in as his own duahgter (again if your fully team Kenny).

even so a lot of people thoguth Kenny was bat**** insane. but ask your self how sane you would be in his sitiuwation.

if your fully team Kenny at the end of the 2nd game, he fianly opens his heart to what any true beliver of team Kenny knew, Kenny was shell of a man from his expeirances in the post apaoc world, but he still had his heart of gold. he loved clem like his own flesh and blood. he even took the baby in as his own when its paretns died.

Kenny, much like lee, was the apaitmpy of what a hero can be.
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2015, 04:55:38 PM »
team Kenny for life.

lot of people gave Kenny crap. but you have to play the game as not only Lee and your reactions, but have to treat Kenny as a real person, because that's how he reacts in the game is as a destrubingly real person.

if you go team Kenny, and I mean really do the best friends for life with him. you see that as I said he is destrubingly real and reacts as such.

just as much so, if your BFF with him in the first game, that carris over to the 2nd and Kenny takes you in as his own duahgter (again if your fully team Kenny).

even so a lot of people thoguth Kenny was bat**** insane. but ask your self how sane you would be in his sitiuwation.

if your fully team Kenny at the end of the 2nd game, he fianly opens his heart to what any true beliver of team Kenny knew, Kenny was shell of a man from his expeirances in the post apaoc world, but he still had his heart of gold. he loved clem like his own flesh and blood. he even took the baby in as his own when its paretns died.

Kenny, much like lee, was the apaitmpy of what a hero can be.
you took the word right of my mouth and im replaying saying all season just to see what change.trying to be the best lee ever because on the walking dead forum and I forgot who said this but the charaters also pick up on action and words if your not talking twords them like doug.if you keep doug its like having an other lee if you ask clementine.any way now I know like if you didn't teach clementine well how to shoot a gun it well take two or more to kill the walkers and in season2 with sara it will not show the icon you tought sara how to shoot bescase I must up in S1 ep3 hehe ^-^

Joel

• View Profile

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2015, 09:14:21 PM »
ok heres more on TWD

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/discussion/96344/telltale-and-skybound-announce-the-walking-dead-michonne-a-telltale-games-mini-series

Telltale are going to make a mini series to fill in the gap for season 3.i think what they trying to say enjoy

Titan

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2015, 06:31:14 PM »
I just got this game for free and all of the add-ons for it since there free right now on xbox 360, if you don't have them yet, go get them before it ends!

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 09, 2015, 09:07:13 PM »
The Walking Dead Michonne series will be release in 2016 Feb.

heres trailer from Telltales games

Joel

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2016, 07:43:26 AM »
The Release date for of the first episode of Telltale mini seris of the walking dead is 23rd of Febuary heres link

http://www.engadget.com/2016/02/14/telltale-games-previews-the-walking-dead-michonne/

they also did a 6 min gameplay I assume

and you do not need TWD season 2 to play the game they will release the game as standalone.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:45:43 AM by Joel »