Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Choose Your Own Adventure  (Read 483 times)

SteveTheSpoon

• View Profile
Choose Your Own Adventure
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:37:13 PM »
I'm basically writing four different stories right now. One is my main story that I'm writing and the other three sort of come together to make some sort of prequel thing and I think they would make a good choose your own adventure story plus it'll make me add a little more depth or something so that's cool. Alright. Let's begin.

Chapter 1
You are born. Yes you, but before we can begin there are a few things we have to sort out. This birth is one that will effect the fate of the world but first off is this birth one spent alone? [Question 1] Do you have a brother? [Yes]

Ah, so you have a brother it seems. Good. You are born into an average family. They both love and support you endlessly as you are their only son. This soon changes however because soon after your birth your brother is born. The both of you not knowing the fate that will fall on you are in a state of bliss. However a new question arises for you to answer about your future, about your brother. Your brother will grow up always begin your little brother but throughout your childhood will you treat him like a younger sibling or will you treat him as an equal? [Question 2] Will you playfully tease your brother or will the two of you be the closest of friends?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:15:35 AM by SteveTheSpoon »
"Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honour as soldier" - Zack Fair

"I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear I will always remember when the Doctor was me." - The Eleventh Doctor

"I'm simply a madman without a box"

Bluepudding the don

• I'm feeling it now Mr. Krabs
    • View Profile
Re: Choose Your Own Adventure
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 10:29:42 PM »
I'm basically writing four different stories right now. One is my main story that I'm writing and the other three sort of come together to make some sort of prequel thing and I think they would make a good choose your own adventure story plus it'll make me add a little more depth or something so that's cool. Alright. Let's begin.

Chapter 1
You are born. Yes you, but before we can begin there are a few things we have to sort out. This birth is one that will effect the fate of the world but first off is this birth one spent alone? [Question 1] Do you have a brother?
This a little confusing.
Former names: 2pac of pudding, Blueberries for all

stewydeadmike

• Elite Member
  • ( ゚ヮ゚)/
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: stewydead mike
  • PSN: don't have one
  • Steam: stewydeadmike
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:21:00 AM »
This a little confusing.
you basicly awnser the questions and read the outcome
1.I has brother  8)

SteveTheSpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 06:04:17 AM »
This a little confusing.
Sorry. I was in a rush and this is a really bad title for what this is. Stewydeadmike basically has the right idea however. Sorry once again.
"Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honour as soldier" - Zack Fair

"I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear I will always remember when the Doctor was me." - The Eleventh Doctor

SteveTheSpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 06:16:01 AM »
Question 1 answered.