Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dragon's Dogma  (Read 7354 times)

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Quadraphinic
Re: Dragon's Dogma
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2014, 08:50:55 PM »
This game has a big following Agy, it got popular by word of mouth, a true sleeper hit. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I do, now just wait till you fight the final boss.
Cheers Quad
Assume Nothing, Question Everything, Start Thinking
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier
I'm fluent in 3 languages...English, Sarcasm, & Profanity
I do not fear insanity, I rather enjoy it!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2014, 08:53:04 PM »
This game has a big following Agy, it got popular by word of mouth, a true sleeper hit. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I do, now just wait till you fight the final boss.
Cheers Quad

I know I keep telling every one I know :O! (granted I only know people here XD). I want more to play it! ^_^

I know I cant wait for the ur-dragon fight, and for other goodies! and I haven't even hit the expsaiaion yet!!! ^_^!!!!

moar must play!!!!!!! ^_^

and yes I thank quad for getting me adictied to this game ^_^!!!!
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2014, 12:31:34 PM »
Hey Quad, I finally got Dragon's Dogma today at Gamestop. Should be pre-occupied with it today, figured you'd like to know. :P I'll let ya'll know if I like it or not. So far, the demo was not bad though. Rather enjoyed the customization of creating a character. /sage

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Quadraphinic
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2014, 04:08:02 PM »
Just remember it takes a couple of hours to really get going as far as game play, hope you like it and make sure you hire my pawn.
Cheers Quad /quad
Assume Nothing, Question Everything, Start Thinking
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier
I'm fluent in 3 languages...English, Sarcasm, & Profanity
I do not fear insanity, I rather enjoy it!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2014, 05:26:54 PM »
Just remember it takes a couple of hours to really get going as far as game play, hope you like it and make sure you hire my pawn.
Cheers Quad /quad
All I can say is this, the beginning to this was WAY COOLER and way more fun than the demo. These simple things you can do, items you pick up, small quests from other people. It's so much fun! Not to mention I saved this one guy just outside the first town, the one that gets attacked by the Dragon. He was ambushed by some goblins. That guy, the Rook, he and I took em down and I earned my first piece of gear from it. This game is really cool so far, I really think it has promise. And I will hire your pawn, don't worry. The second I find out how, I will. Thanks Quad /quad!

/sage

BeardedSHROOMS

• View Profile
  • Xbox: BeardedSHROOMS
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2014, 05:30:27 PM »
All I can say is this, the beginning to this was WAY COOLER and way more fun than the demo. These simple things you can do, items you pick up, small quests from other people. It's so much fun! Not to mention I saved this one guy just outside the first town, the one that gets attacked by the Dragon. He was ambushed by some goblins. That guy, the Rook, he and I took em down and I earned my first piece of gear from it. This game is really cool so far, I really think it has promise. And I will hire your pawn, don't worry. The second I find out how, I will. Thanks Quad /quad!

/sage

I would actually avoid hiring quad's pawn, it will be a much higher level than you and probably kill a fair amount of the challenge in the game.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2014, 10:01:50 PM »

/sage

rememeber to hire agys pawn too ^_^

also yea higher lv pawns arte powerful, but even with it there are some battles you need to becarful of. including if they get possessed and kill you. but at lest this way you know you have great pawns + your own pawn ^_^

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2014, 10:15:06 PM »
rememeber to hire agys pawn too ^_^

also yea higher lv pawns arte powerful, but even with it there are some battles you need to becarful of. including if they get possessed and kill you. but at lest this way you know you have great pawns + your own pawn ^_^

Oh yes! I will be after /quad 's and Agy's pawn! I will make sure to put them to work. ;)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2014, 02:14:29 PM »
By the way, Agy and /quad, I am doing good on the story finally! Right now, I am helping transport a Hyrda head with some folks. I made my Pawn, and I still have rook right behind me to. Once I get the chance, I will hire one of your pawns or both! This game is really fun and hard to put down! xD And, I picked the class of Mage to start, I like it. It's very strong once you level it up. I enjoy Ingle a lot, puts enemies down quick!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2014, 08:22:26 PM »
By the way, Agy and /quad, I am doing good on the story finally! Right now, I am helping transport a Hyrda head with some folks. I made my Pawn, and I still have rook right behind me to. Once I get the chance, I will hire one of your pawns or both! This game is really fun and hard to put down! xD And, I picked the class of Mage to start, I like it. It's very strong once you level it up. I enjoy Ingle a lot, puts enemies down quick!

becarful as its very easy to do story quests in the game and screw your self overe for side quests or the hero quests.

also you could already hire me and quad forem the encampment XD ^_^

anywho