1) Do not reply to spambot topics or posts, simply report them and move along
2) Do not excessively bump topics
3) Do not spam
This includes the shoutbox. Posting smileys 40 times is spamming. Posting a bunch of random gibberish is spamming.
4) Do not harass other members
5) Do not post personal (identifying) information on ANYONE. This includes yourself
6) Do not use racist/sexist remarks
7) Do not use inappropriate language. If you have to ask if the language is inappropriate, the answer is probably yes.
8) Use proper thread titles, if staff feels they aren't, they may be changed
9) No posting of referral links, ie, click my link and get free stuff posts, etc
10) Do not use gigantic signatures, if staff feels your sig is too large, it may be changed/removed
11) If you are not a moderator, do not try to act like one
This means only the Admin, Developer, Global Mod, Junior Mod, and Group Manager groups have any say over forum moderation.
12) Do not ask to be a moderator, developer, staff member, tester, etc. Do not campaign to be one.
13) Do not double post, edit your original post if you need to add something
14) No discussion of religion
15) Do not bump old topics, unless you actually have something to add to it. ie, don't find a 6 month old topic and post "cool"
Bumping a topic that is still relevant and you have a meaningful comment is ok.
16) No advertising, ie, don't post topics on your ebay shop, or selling xbox points cards, pointless "come to my website!" topics. These will be treated exactly as a spambot and removed without warning
17) Do not create multiple threads on the same subject. ie, don't post a topic for your youtube channel in 3 different subforums.
18) Do not act like a troll. Yes, we can tell the difference between someone who is being a troll and someone who has an unpopular opinion.
19) Do not create topics to ask for free things. ie, "Anyone have an xbox gold card I can have?"
20) Do not discuss any illegal activities. This includes, but not limited to piracy and hacking
Common sense will go a long way here.
21) Do not create multiple accounts for any reason, if we find you've been doing this, all your alternate accounts will be banned without warning, and the punishment will be taken on the main account.
If for some reason you do have more than 1 person using the forums from your PC, let the forum staff know ahead of time.
22) Do not link to any website that is inappropriate. Do not post images that are inappropriate. If the website/image you're linking would not be featured in a Disney cartoon, it's probably inappropriate
23) Do not attempt to impersonate game/website staff
24) Do not post or link to viruses or anything else that may be harmful to the hardware of another user.
25) Do not create drama
26) Do not create "I'm quitting the forums/game" topics. Do not create "I'm back!"" topics. Expect them to be locked/deleted.
27) Don't create groups for advertising your map/forum topic/anything that doesn't fit into one of the existing categories
28) Do not give legal advise, unless you are a lawyer. i.e. Do not say a particular activity is legal, illegal or anything else related to the law. If you are not a lawyer, then you don't know what you are talking about regarding the law, so don't talk about it.
*Certain subforums may have additional rules that do not apply to the rest of the forum. These will be pinned at the top of that subforum.
There are no mandatory punishments for any particular violation. All punishments will be at the sole discretion of the website staff and are not up for debate. All content posted on this website is at the discretion of the staff.