Author Topic:  War Of Worlds! Robotic Avatar Contest Winners  (Read 4234 times)

DEATHS T0UCH

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DEATHS T0UCH
Re: War Of Worlds! Robotic Avatar Contest Winners
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2013, 09:14:23 PM »
SWEEEEEEET. Just noticed i've got my 1st award. As Borat says...
Very nice
NOT BAD FOR A BLIND MAN

Whereiswaldo114

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BT Waldo
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2013, 08:42:31 PM »
I seem to have lied. Im not spending another ounce of energy on this contest. I was going to give out microsoft point, but I am no longer going to. Due to various reasons like the lack of appreciation, and other things that will remain disclosed due to the fact that I would probably receive the ban hammer.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:43:13 PM by Whereiswaldo114 »

MY NEW GAMERTAG IS BT WALDO

CaptainScottMal

• Elite Member
  • Head of Liam's mining Inc. Best Buddy Scuppy 11.
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CaptainScottMal
  • Steam: ZOMBIE_RULES_97
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2013, 09:04:24 PM »
SWEEEEEEET. Just noticed i've got my 1st award. As Borat says...
Very nice
Congratz on your first award

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2013, 10:05:24 PM »
I seem to have lied. Im not epending another ounce of energy on this contest. I was going to give out microsoft point, but I am no longer going to. Due to various reasons like the lack of apperciation, and other things that wil remain disclosed due to the fact that I would probally recieve the ban hammer.
did it have something to do with the way dare will feral acted?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Whereiswaldo114

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BT Waldo
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2013, 10:24:04 PM »
No, I actually kind of agree with him in a way, but this has nothing to do with him.

MY NEW GAMERTAG IS BT WALDO

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2013, 04:29:21 AM »
did it have something to do with the way dare will feral acted?
DWF brung up lot of good points even tho he was just mad because he and his friends didn't win, it was the general community, waldo put alot of time into this contest and he got rewarded by people lying to him and wasting his time and being dis-respectful to everyone.

a lot of stupid stuff happened during the contest. it was fun while it was active but the later on the contest got the more stuff that happened which is why another contest that involves the voting like this shouldn't happen again, pitted everyone against one another and most people fell out and a lot of good people left the community because how everyone acted.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Possum F Baby

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zxtroo
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2013, 06:54:27 AM »
I seem to have lied. Im not spending another ounce of energy on this contest. I was going to give out microsoft point, but I am no longer going to. Due to various reasons like the lack of appreciation, and other things that will remain disclosed due to the fact that I would probably receive the ban hammer.
I agree with you Waldo, you did put a lot of time and effort into this contest, them videos take way to long to make. Thanks for putting together such a wonderful contest, it actually brought out a lot of good builds that we're never seen before and for you to get video of each map and put on the forums was incredible.

Also to the three winners congrats and welcome to the robo club. Wish you the best of luck. Though remember us robots gotta set a better example then the first generation robots. 
Twitter: @possumfbaby
Snapchat: possum4108
Possum, yee that's my nickname.
I love total miner!

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2013, 12:32:06 PM »
Okay now I understand a bit more. Have you seen the hunger games thread? Widow puts the work into setting up the contest and now they're angry and complaining that they cant sign up yet...

#BanAtlas

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2013, 12:52:12 PM »
Okay now I understand a bit more. Have you seen the hunger games thread? Widow puts the work into setting up the contest and now they're angry and complaining that they cant sign up yet...
if contests keep failing then we won't have ones hosted by the community and there will be a lot less contests.
need to treat everyone in them with respect and the people hosting them.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2013, 12:55:24 PM »
if contests keep failing then we won't have ones hosted by the community and there will be a lot less contests.
need to treat everyone in them with respect and the people hosting them.
the contests are supposed to be for fun anyway, the robotic is just a plus. If this continues then maybe removing the robotic avatar from the competitions will help stop the drama.

#BanAtlas

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2013, 03:43:39 PM »
Guys, there is no reason to talk about this is the robotic winners thread. I would suggest putting it in a new thread, or just leaving it to PMs. This thread is over and done with, its old news.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim