Author Topic:  War Of Worlds! Robotic Avatar Contest Winners  (Read 3386 times)

Whereiswaldo114

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BT Waldo
Re: War Of Worlds! Robotic Avatar Contest Winners
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 09:52:19 PM »
Ill still honer the microsoft points, The winners should not have to suffer due to people's stupidity. Ill try to get MSP for all 3 people as soon as I get my first check.

MY NEW GAMERTAG IS BT WALDO

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 09:57:35 PM »
*whistles* wow, wasn't expecting that. Getting Zeus (placed, I received the demigods) and Robotic for the map? Thank you guys so much, it was a community effort, I could NOT have done it with out you. Thank you Craig, for the Robotic, its an honor. Also thank you to Waldo for hosting the competition, I know it was tough.

Also, congratulations to DEATHS TOUCH and A Blue Gecko, both great worlds!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:45:11 PM by Rucking Fetard »
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Don't let your memes be memes
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 10:41:45 PM »
*whistles* wow, wasn't expecting that. Getting zeus and Robotic for the map? Thank you guys so much, it was a community effort, I could NOT have done it with out you. Thank you Craig, for the Robotic, its an honor.

Also, congratulations to DEATHS TOUCH and A Blue Gecko, both great worlds!

Zeus? Like on the world or as a usable avatar? Pardon my stupidity after all, my personal text explains it all :P
My Threads
Miner Of The Month for July 2013!
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 10:43:13 PM »

Zeus? Like on the world or as a usable avatar? Pardon my stupidity after all, my personal text explains it all :P
Placed on the world as an NPC.

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Don't let your memes be memes
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 10:44:39 PM »
Placed on the world as an NPC.

I thought so :P Pardon meh as I /facepalm
My Threads
Miner Of The Month for July 2013!
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 10:45:47 PM »

Fixed my original message for anyone else I confused :)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 02:41:16 AM »
Your gamertags have been added to the list for Robotic, so when the next update comes out you will be able to select it.

The MSP was a Waldo thing, so I guess that's not going to happen.

Just going to double check here, for the list my GT is spelled as "Get Inn The Jet" correct? I have seen it spelled many ways before (one "n", two "t"s etc...). haha, just want to make sure.

And thanks again Craig and the TM Team :)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Dare_Will_Feral

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 03:58:19 PM »
To be Honest, if you couldn't use Components, everyone except Me, Deaths Touch, And Shortpants would Still be in, I Feel like Crai snowcone slapped me And TJUSTMEG in the Face, and to that I'm moving to Minecraft, blueberry OFF COMMUNITY

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site+600 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 04:01:52 PM »
To be Honest, if you couldn't use Components, everyone except Me, Deaths Touch, And Shortpants would Still be in, I Feel like Crai snowcone slapped me And TJUSTMEG in the Face, and to that I'm moving to Minecraft, blueberry OFF COMMUNITY
Well well well... looks like someone is mad because he didn't get Robotic. I didn't win and I'm not getting mad. lol There's more contests.

EpiiKxReaPz

• Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • gyazo
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Stallion83
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 04:02:58 PM »
Why are you so mad over a avatar? It's funny how mad you are over robotic XD have fun on mc where there are no contests :P

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 04:17:41 PM »
looks like someone's got a case of the moondays

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 04:29:43 PM »
well then... that's a little overkill
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2013, 05:25:54 PM »

I hope you enjoy playing Minecraft, it's sad to see that someone can become so aggressive just because they didn't win a avatar which makes them fly without the permissions. :!

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2013, 07:34:23 PM »
I don't understand what you just said, but bye.

Evesy

• Elite Member
  • Game Hoarder
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Evesyy
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 07:53:47 PM »
Just going to double check here, for the list my GT is spelled as "Get Inn The Jet" correct? I have seen it spelled many ways before (one "n", two "t"s etc...). haha, just want to make sure.

And thanks again Craig and the TM Team :)

Yup, the spelling is correct. Double 'n', one 't' :)
Xbox Gamertag: Evesyy
Steam ID: Evesy
Twitter: @MEvesy