Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  The Dog thread!  (Read 735 times)

A Simple Gamer

• Elite Member
  • Don't let your memes be memes
    • View Profile
The Dog thread!
« on: August 24, 2013, 04:25:55 PM »
This thread is all about da doggies! ^.^ Post pictures of your "man's bestfriend" and express the love you have for them! Talk about the different breeds that you love or let us know how you came to love dogs period! I'll start off:

This is Bell, my family adopted her after she was dropped off in my grandfather's neighborhood (he couldn't take care of her). She was so little, fragile and skinny so we took her in:

Now she's a fat spoiled brat (In a good way :P)
I have another dog (used to have 3 but one ran away :c) but I can't get a good pic of him cause he's old and lazy :P

Oh, and here's a family friends dog, her name is Karma and she's really silly :3 she loves to give kisses and has amazingly soft fur:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:27:42 PM by A Simple Gamer »
My Threads
Miner Of The Month for July 2013!
I Play Destiny too much
Long live Spooky Ghost!

TRex

• Elite Member
  • Old dog of the Forums
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SpindlierT Rex
Re: The Dog thread!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »
Yeah I love dogs first one was Candy a drunk hinds 47 and bushy as all heck.  You could not put a beer down opened or unopended around her she would take off and drink it regarldless.  She did have a bad habbit of digging up moles and giving them to my mother lol.  One thing any sales person or mail man was growled off the property she protected her home but in all honesty was a sweet dog.

My second dog was a pure blood beagle.  Friendly as all heck and nice.  Bud unlike oppiste of candy loved sweets and cheese though it made him stink to high heaven.  Bad part is he was supposed to be a outdoor dog but me and my sis spoiled him and made him a house dog.  Mabye a little too much dang thing thought he was human and required a chair to sit in inside or outside.  Though he was a beagle you never could hunt with him as he would always be nipping the fur off the tail of rabit.  Ran into worm issues because of it.  He diffently was smart came time to go outside on a cold winter he act like he was hurt to stay inside after running around all day.   Never did have an issue with his waste time to go he would bark at the door till you let him out.  Finding a dog as nice and good as him will be hard but would be nice to have anouther one.  Saddly cancer got him several years ago and my dad can't stand to get anouther one as it hurt bad when he died.

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 07:46:45 PM »
I had dogs before...they either died or moved away with my sister -_-

I have 4 cats and a rabbit..having a dog would be bad news
I'm an Architect

TRex

• Elite Member
  • Old dog of the Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 01:04:43 AM »
not really if you raise them together the dog should be like family to them so younger is better.  Trust me I know alot of people who had dogs and cats that lived peacefully together.  Rabbit though might become dog chow.

DiamondBack662

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 03:29:11 PM »

TRex

• Elite Member
  • Old dog of the Forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 01:40:50 PM »
Just rember how my dog loved to hunt and eat rabbits but yeah nice videos.

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 11:38:32 PM »
My dog out in my backyard :3
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim