Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Hunger Games - Winners  (Read 13900 times)

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
Re: Hunger Games - Robotic
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2013, 08:39:11 PM »
Liam had some bad luck there at the end. Got caught by a few spiders while being attacked.
I had the bad luck of getting into a fight with Liam, damn he's good xD I was trying to dodge him, get food and switch to my bow.... He may or may not have destroyed me.... xD lmfao. Havent watched the video yet, but look forward to watching it. ^_^
am I in it? :O

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2013, 08:41:39 PM »
I had the bad luck of getting into a fight with Liam, damn he's good xD I was trying to dodge him, get food and switch to my bow.... He may or may not have destroyed me.... xD lmfao. Havent watched the video yet, but look forward to watching it. ^_^
am I in it? :O
Yeah.

Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2013, 06:01:44 PM »
Is it to late to sign  up?

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2013, 06:30:19 PM »
Is it to late to sign  up?

Round 6 Sign Ups are soon.

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2013, 10:40:39 PM »
I was told to post here last time, so this time I will.

Firstly, I would like to quote myself
Black Widow or Craig never said anything about people who already played being able to sign up for another round as far as I can see. People who want to sign up but haven't yet may be tricked by all of you guys signing up into thinking there are no slots left. MountainDewIt, you're not helping the cause by saying "So that's 7, right?" That's actually backing up my point. You're adding in people who already played and when you say that seven people have signed up, people who haven't signed up won't sign up!

TL;DR, if you already played, don't post asking to sign up.

And post this image

And quote the original maker of the contest

Agreed,

I though I made the rules clear that this was a no re-entry contest.
We don't have the time to waste/deal with people who can't make the time that THEY scheduled to be there.

I believe that black widow hosts the next day after sign ups, so all events which would cause you to miss your time should already be foreseen.

We cannot afford to be lax with people in this competition as all that seems to do is cause problems of people accusing us of being unfair, and dragging out the contest for a long time. And paints an overall bad image of structure for the totalminer community.

I hope you all understand

Good luck contestants,

JOkeZ,

He clearly states that if you already played, you can not sign up. So, if you already played don't post on the signups again

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 11:03:12 AM by Evesy »
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2013, 08:19:10 AM »
This post was unnecessary. Widow is the host of the contest and it is up to him to decide if others can enter the contest again if there aren't enough new contestants to enter the round.

Personally I don't see a problem with it. In the event that only a few sign up and we have to watch a video of two or three people dueling each other it won't make for a very interesting video. In a worst case scenario what if only one new person can make the allotted time? It isn't being unfair and will allow a complete game with a better experience for both the players and viewers.

In my opinion the only people who should not be able to enter the contest for obvious reasons are as follows:
- Any members of the Total Miner Dev and Testing Team.
- Any members of the Builders Unit clan and those who helped in the maps construction.
- Any members who already have Robotic.
- Any member who has won a previous round of the contest.

Widow please make a response letting everyone know if you are indeed allowing people to enter again or not. I also ask that no one make any comments about whether or not they should be able to enter again as it just confuses people. Wait for the official word from Widow.

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2013, 08:40:40 AM »
This post was unnecessary. Widow is the host of the contest and it is up to him to decide if others can enter the contest again if there aren't enough new contestants to enter the round.

Personally I don't see a problem with it. In the event that only a few sign up and we have to watch a video of two or three people dueling each other it won't make for a very interesting video. In a worst case scenario what if only one new person can make the allotted time? It isn't being unfair and will allow a complete game with a better experience for both the players and viewers.

In my opinion the only people who should not be able to enter the contest for obvious reasons are as follows:
- Any members of the Builders Unit clan and those who helped in the maps construction.

Widow please make a response letting everyone know if you are indeed allowing people to enter again or not. I also ask that no one make any comments about whether or not they should be able to enter again as it just confuses people. Wait for the official word from Widow.

Round 7, have everyone who died in the final 2 have another chance. ;) :P

But I really want to ask Widow about the final round and the time, as people could be in school, work, or got plans. How are you going to work this out?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 06:17:26 PM by II FerGie x »

B1ack W1dow

• Tester
  • Total Miner Forge Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: X B1ack W1dow X
  • Steam: Totalminerforgeplayer
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2013, 08:15:48 PM »

OK guys I've been getting alot of "can we enter again." My response is yes, but only if we need a spot filled. So instead don't post in the signup thread unless you have not played. If I need a spot filled I will come to the chat box and find someone that is on.

Thank you guys, could not have done this without everyone of you. ;)   

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2013, 09:42:13 PM »
OK guys I've been getting alot of "can we enter again." My response is yes, but only if we need a spot filled. So instead don't post in the signup thread unless you have not played. If I need a spot filled I will come to the chat box and find someone that is on.

Thank you guys, could not have done this without everyone of you. ;)

would you be looking in chat box at about the time of the start? or some other time?

also dang you time zones! XD
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2013, 06:18:03 PM »