Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Contest information and leaving for some time.  (Read 2766 times)

Vandrew

• Elite Member
  • The official Battlefield Merc
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: BEEF STEW476
Re: Contest information and leaving for some time.
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 07:03:46 PM »
Wow this thread derailed quickly... DB, didn't you once say that you didn't care much for the avatar's? Including the one's awarded to you for your "superb" building skills? ASG, you're right. It is wrong and a bit greedy. Jokez, I don't see them as helping the game at all. It's only a small pixelated character that they can use to display on their maps..

You're all arguing about something that's definitely not worth the time you take while typing. All of this name calling and finger-pointing is really annoying. Seeing as it's filling up my recent posts, and nothing else is being posted productively. This truly is one of the most ignorant quarrels I've ever seen on these forums. And I'm sorry to say I just took a part of it.

Just stop this arguing, it's incessant and has no meaning to it. You all sound like kids arguing over candy prices. "You bought that for a dollar!? That's not fair!". Anyways, I just came by to tell you all to stop this. Please don't reply to this. As I know that I won't reply back. Have a nice day

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
Re: Contest information and leaving for some time.
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 07:20:02 PM »
Greed and jealousy? You're the one who is greedy. You'd rather keep a list of people who have not legitly earned robotic to yourself so you may be able to buy their account later down the road because you may want another robotic? You need a new definition of Being Greedy.
He never said he was not greedy so no point jumping at him.
it is his choice to keep it a secret or not.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester