Author Topic:  Winter Horror Land (Story Edition)  (Read 246 times)

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
Winter Horror Land (Story Edition)
« on: August 06, 2013, 05:56:16 PM »

Winter Horror Land
This story is based on my adventure map Winter Horror Land.

Chapter One: Awaking

This chapter is very short. Sorry
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
"Ahh" I moaned waking up to an unpleasant feel of my whole body feeling frozen. There was a man dragging me across the snow all I saw was snow and trees no buildings or people other than the man. I fell back asleep.... I awoke again but in an old cottage next to a fire, "You've been asleep for, four days now... I thought you were dead." the old man said. I slowly got up, I felt so weak and tired. All I had on me was a couple of fish and spear. I didn’t know where I was or who I was, the blizzard must have started when I was hunting for food. I kept on trying to remember what my name was and where I came from. “You need anything boy?” asked the old man. “Well I could use some food and a sword to protect myself” I kept on hearing the crickets outside chirping and chirping, I started to become irritable to every little movement and sound. I started to become very dizzy, “Smack” I hit the ground everything went black....
To Be Continued...
"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."