Author Topic: [Other] Community Made Avatars (Unlockables)  (Read 7801 times)

Peacebringer

• Elite Member
  • Don't be sorry; just improve.
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Other] Re: Community Made Avatars (Unlockables)
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2014, 02:03:29 PM »
I think a New NPC Unlockable Should Be a -Warrior-(How to Unlock,Get 150Rates in a World!)I think that would be awesome,Because the golden knight is 300 so Half of 300 - 150.I think it would be cool Please tell me what You think!And 'Craig' Please Think about it! His Primary Color:White His Secondary Color:Gold(Represents Golden Knight Half Accomplished) Red Cape(With Letter W on it).

Unlockable in These Game Modes: Creative Mode Dig Deep Survival

Please Reply P.S. Hope You Consider It :h
Instead of Warrior, it should be "Pale Guy".
Skilling Guide

Check out my channel for the funniest Total Miner content out there!

Fudge

• Mr. Buzzkill ready for business
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: albinoASIAN303
  • Steam: carterpc4
Re: Community Made Avatars (Unlockables)
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2014, 04:28:09 PM »
Instead of Warrior, it should be "Pale Guy".
   I like the idea of a nerd stereotype. And on an NPC spawner he says "The sun burns!" or sumthin like that ^_^
(_)- look away m9

DiamondBack662

• Legendary Member
  • Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2014, 05:31:43 PM »
It's come to my attention people are still making Avatars hoping for them to be included in the game.

There was a post I made somewhere that I'm no longer accepting community avatar submissions because we are redesigning the avatar system. But I can't find the post.

So to anyone currently or thinking of designing some avatars for the game, please understand they will not be added to the game because the new avatar system will be replacing everything avatar related.

Craig

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2014, 05:37:18 PM »
Topic is just to tell people to stop making in-game avatars due to the changes to come, not to recommend new avatar ideas :)

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2014, 10:16:33 PM »
I think a New NPC Unlockable Should Be a -Warrior-(How to Unlock,Get 150Rates in a World!)I think that would be awesome,Because the golden knight is 300 so Half of 300 - 150.I think it would be cool Please tell me what You think!And 'Craig' Please Think about it! His Primary Color:White His Secondary Color:Gold(Represents Golden Knight Half Accomplished) Red Cape(With Letter W on it).

Unlockable in These Game Modes: Creative Mode Dig Deep Survival

Please Reply P.S. Hope You Consider It :h
eww

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2014, 10:20:38 AM »
Topic is just to tell people to stop making in-game avatars due to the changes to come, not to recommend new avatar ideas :)
why not have bob or craig just lock this thread
and/or make a different post saying this:

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2014, 05:27:58 PM »
I really cant imagine total miner having animated avatars it will be so strange!! but im sure we will all get used to it XD

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2014, 05:40:36 PM »
Will we be able to have community made avatars in the PC version?!?!?

Wanna Make Money Off Of Youtube? Partner With Freedom Today: https://www.freedom.tm/via/NeftyGaming

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2014, 05:47:56 PM »
Will we be able to have community made avatars in the PC version?!?!?
Depends on many factors, assume would be same as xbox, if its good enough and is wll thought out could be put in,

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

SpiceSoul

• 344 Animes Watched
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: immutablebox780
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 09:50:53 AM »
it would be cool if you could make you own avatar.
but that may not happen or you may even be working on that now...
even so i would not be able to make one even if my life depended on it
Loneliness Is A Sickness That Leads To Death -Holo (Spice And Wolf)

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2015, 10:02:21 AM »
Well, with the power of particles, we can now create our own NPCs. It may take alot of time and some skill but, it is very worth the effort.

This is the era of custom NPCs ladies and gentlemen!

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2015, 10:54:06 AM »
Well, with the power of particles, we can now create our own NPCs. It may take alot of time and some skill but, it is very worth the effort.

This is the era of custom NPCs ladies and gentlemen!
why are you posting in here when the prev post bfr you was over a year ago?

It's come to my attention people are still making Avatars hoping for them to be included in the game.

There was a post I made somewhere that I'm no longer accepting community avatar submissions because we are redesigning the avatar system. But I can't find the post.

So to anyone currently or thinking of designing some avatars for the game, please understand they will not be added to the game because the new avatar system will be replacing everything avatar related.

Craig