Author Topic:  Crevis  (Read 974 times)

Sexy Hippo

• Sexiest Hippo on the Forums!
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xLOLxTSNOOPS
  • Steam: xLOLxTSNOOPS
Crevis
« on: August 01, 2013, 03:40:54 PM »
Hey everybody xLOLxTSNOOPS here! I am here to introduce a Minecraft like game called Crevis. We have a kind community with a helpful staff! We are broken up into  two different groups, Electroware, RI and Electroware, CA. All I'm asking is that you please go check it out and spreed the news of Crevis.

Why not just play minecraft?

There are a few reasons for this . Minecraft has its bad things and its good things. Let's take a look and compare Crevis to Minecraft.
Minecraft & Crevis are similar in the way you play, place blocks, and craft. There are things that are different, though.

(1) More features. Electroware usually updates Crevis every 2 weeks. Sometimes there are the "mega updates" which take roughly 1 month at the latest. In each update, there are more features than what Minecraft adds in each update.

(2) Graphics. In the next update, Electroware is adding a feature that allows you to turn on "Realism Mode", a feature which allows you to enable photo realistic textures and sounds. Realism Mode will be defaultly on when starting the game.

(3) Servers. Electroware has easy to create servers in the game's launcher. You do not need to go through lots of trouble setting up one!

Here is a link: http://www.crevis.net/index.html

Here are some screenshots of the game:
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
More to come sorry for not a lot of pictures.  :((

We hope you enjoy the game and happy playing!

"To all who walk the dark path and to those who walk in the sunshine but hold out a hand in the darkness to travel beside us. Brighter days are coming."

Vandrew

• Elite Member
  • The official Battlefield Merc
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BEEF STEW476
Re: Crevis
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 04:04:24 PM »
The game actually look's pretty interesting! I think I'll check it out.

EDIT: I actually just downloaded the game. It's really great so far! I'll post here with any problems I encounter in the game.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 06:25:07 PM by Vandrew »

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.

Vandrew

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 11:43:03 PM »
I haven't played the game much yet. My only complaint is the fact that the game is missing a forum community.
 If the game had a good community up and running, along with a better web page layout. I'm sure millions would be flocking to your game.

Also, if you need cheap web hosting, then try here: http://www.uservenet.com/ . I promise you, they have the cheapest hosting fees you'll ever see! Hope I helped!

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 12:10:35 AM »
I haven't played the game much yet. My only complaint is the fact that the game is missing a forum community.
 If the game had a good community up and running, along with a better web page layout. I'm sure millions would be flocking to your game.

Also, if you need cheap web hosting, then try here: http://www.uservenet.com/ . I promise you, they have the cheapest hosting fees you'll ever see! Hope I helped!
I believe he said he is working on a forum. That's why he asked about the SHOUTBOX code to add to the forum.

Vandrew

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 01:21:30 AM »
I never saw that before in my life... Seriously..
Was that a different thread?

Niften

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Crevis
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 11:37:16 PM »
ya mad or ya bad?