Author Topic:  Spawn chest  (Read 450 times)

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MAdDOgDEaN95
Spawn chest
« on: April 14, 2013, 07:54:20 PM »
I've just got on the old forum's and taken some of what i think are my best idea's posted, Here this one.

Spawn chest

I know alot of people who make "RPG" map's have made the map, But never hosted it online for people to play, And that's because it's not possible to assign player's with the needed spawn item's, So i thought it would be a good idea to add a "Spawn chest" That only the host could open and see.

After adding a "Spawn zone" to the world you would get an option to assign a "Spawn chest" to that specific zone, Which would meen that each "Spawn zone" could have a diffrent "Spawn chest"

Once a "Spawn chest" is edited by the host and new item's are placed in the chest, The player's that now spawn in that zone will also spawn with the item's that the host placed in the chest.

What do you think?

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
Re: Spawn chest
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 01:25:52 AM »
Ooh I like that my question is if you leave and re enter the zone will the items stack because that could cause some boosting in my opinion (I over think things too much)

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MAdDOgDEaN95
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 01:55:47 AM »
Ooh I like that my question is if you leave and re enter the zone will the items stack because that could cause some boosting in my opinion (I over think things too much)
No, The player that spawn's in that zone will only get the item's the first time they spawn into that world.

But there might be a map were the host want's the player to spawn with the selected item's every time they die, So that could be an option mabey?

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 02:18:51 AM »
In that case I love the idea +1 to you good sir

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?