Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Why America is NOT the greatest country (Anymore)  (Read 475 times)

Stormthorn

• View Profile
  • Xbox: WafleHouse 4Tet
Re: Why America is NOT the greatest country (Anymore)
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 03:54:06 PM »

so long as the leftist control the vast swave of news and tv, and our skools, and most major citys were the poor collect. nothign will change.

so long as the blacks keep voting for the same peopel who have kept them as slaves to the goverment for so long, nothign will change.

so long as republicans are stupidit enough to think giving citizenship to a people who WANT bigger goverment, and ignroe that it failed terrabley before, thus the republicans losing califorina forever, nothign will change.

so long as the vast svae of news orgnazations worhsip obama as a form of relgion, nothign will change.

RANT: INITIATE

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong on so many levels it isnt even blueberrying funny.

First of all, Fox is a huge right-wing media empire and a lot of colleges are rather conservative, particularly the older ones.

Secondly, blacks, like all people, are individuals. As a whole they are also a somewhat conservative demographic although they often have more liberal leanings on race issues. Republicans may be having trouble getting with traction with them but thats because republicans because republicans do things like own ranches name n**gerhead.

The Bush family meanwhile owned a house with a racial covenent preventing blacks from ever having that land. The covenant wasnt legally enforcable in our times, but it took until the 1980's for Texas to rule that you cant outlaw certain races from buying houses.

Meanwhile your own racism has just become glaringly obvious if you really think Mexicans are to blame (or are you refering to the asian immagrant population of california? Still racist!) for any of the failings of the republican party or that they, as a whole, signal anyhting but economic stimulus and people to take the jobs we already turned down. My family is built on THREE exodi from various places. Ireland to the US (famine), Oaklahoma to California (dustbowl), and illegally from Mexico to California (need of work). Dont you dare to talk bad about blueberrying immigrants around me.

Republicans got is unto some stupid wars and left our economy a mess and are now fighting tooth and nail to stop the democrats from having free reign to fix the damn mess while meanwhile complaining that the democrats have yet to fix the mess. They smashed the good china and wont let anyone else clean up the mess while complaining about the mess not being cleaned.

Both parties are also way to close with major buisness interests and the miltiary at the expense of our space program, economy, and medical fields but the intolerance, racism, anti-intellectualism, and hatred of women is almost all on the Republican side of the line.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/07/19/gov_rick_perry_signs_texas_anti_abortion_bill_into_law_what_s_next_for_the.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/13/george-zimmerman-found-not-guilty/2514163/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/21/us/politics/rep-todd-akin-legitimate-rape-statement-and-reaction.html?_r=0

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/09/rick-santorum-warns-if-gop-embraces-gay-marriage-it-would-be-suicidal/    < This is a good one. He also calls Roe v. Wade a mistake which, you may note, goes along with the misogyny of two of the other ones I have brought you.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/30/daughter-of-newtown-victim-confronts-gop-senator-for-voting-against-gun-control-bill-at-tense-town-hall-meeting-storms-out-after-response/  This is also pretty good. On a related note: Republicans ignore things like Australia and perpetuate the most insane myths about why we need guns (protip: we dont, 90% of the time. We just want them)

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/the-simple-truth-republicans-hate-our-constitution/

Fact is Democrats tend to be lazy, ineffective, misguided, and stupid. Republicans are just plain evil as a whole. I know some who are good upright people but these are California republicans. Maybe most are good people all around the country, but damned if as a group they arnt out to drive everyone but themselves face first into the concrete.

RANT: CLOSE

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Dauntless395
  • PSN: Dauntless395
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 05:58:23 PM »
Well didn't this escalate quickly...

Republicans may be having trouble getting with traction with them but thats because republicans because republicans do things like own ranches name n**gerhead.
Can you explain this to me? I do not understand what you meant by "republicans do things like own ranches name [insert offesnsive word]"?

The Bush family meanwhile owned a house with a racial covenent preventing blacks from ever having that land. The covenant wasnt legally enforcable in our times, but it took until the 1980's for Texas to rule that you cant outlaw certain races from buying houses.
It seems like you are merging two ideas together. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you are saying that the Bush family owned property (apparently a "covenent" or "covenant") in Texas, and because they refused blacks to purchase the land, this makes all republicans racist. This is one individual's own private concerns, I don't think it represents the entire party as a whole. Note that he did appoint a couple of blacks to his cabinet members, so can you really say they're racist?
And the fact about the laws in Texas is an issue about Texas Laws. The state itself must overcome these obstacles in their legislature, so it's not a national issue.

if you really think Mexicans are to blame for any of the failings of the republican party or that they, as a whole, signal anyhting but economic stimulus and people to take the jobs we already turned down.
I'm sure Agykoo did not intend racial or ethnic bashing on immigrants. Immigrants taking jobs nobody wants isn't really "economic stimulus" in the sense of boosting the economy, because it doesn't represent a huge portion to make a real impact. The scare that "immigrants are taking our jobs" is a common fear most people have, I'm sure Agykoo was not posting this simply to bash your family.

Republicans got is unto some stupid wars and left our economy a mess...
The first statement is an opinion, and my response will be one as well.
I believe that former president George W. Bush did the right thing when he sent the troops into Iraq and Afghanistan. Can you really say that removing Saddam Hussien from power was a bad idea, a dictator who committed genocide of 182,000 of his own people in northern Iraq (Kurds)?
To address the second point you brought up, Republicans did not flip some switch to cause the 2008 economic recession, the banks and financial institutions did. Please note that the majority parties in the house and senate in 2008 were democrats. So if anything, wouldn't it be the legislature's fault who oversees laws and acts for financial institutions (who were democrats majority)?

Both parties ...at the expense of our space program, economy, and medical fields but the intolerance, racism, anti-intellectualism, and hatred of women is almost all on the Republican side of the line.
I will remind you that Obama was the one who cut funding from NASA.
Women are not "hated" by Republicans. Sandra Day O'Conner is my example of the first woman Supreme Court nomination, by a republican. Their anti-abortion views are not necessarily "hatred of women", they simply believe that a fetus should be protected.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/13/george-zimmerman-found-not-guilty/2514163/
LOL, why is this cited? It has nothing to do with republicans vs. democrats or why the United States is "bad". The case was not even about race, it was a media blowup that ran with this idea.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/09/rick-santorum-warns-if-gop-embraces-gay-marriage-it-would-be-suicidal/
Rick Santorum says this would be suicidal because changing their views will impact their impression on people. Please look what happened when Microsoft backed out of their Xbox One features. Consumers called them out for "backing down". This is how changing your stance affects your perception.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/30/daughter-of-newtown-victim-confronts-gop-senator-for-voting-against-gun-control-bill-at-tense-town-hall-meeting-storms-out-after-response/ 
In the article, the Senator is very calm and nice to the daughter. It says he started out by saying he and everyone else there was sorry for the events that occurred at the elementary school, and they couldn't relate to what she was going through....

Republicans ignore things like Australia and perpetuate....
Care to elaborate?

Fact is Democrats tend to be lazy, ineffective, misguided, and stupid. Republicans are just plain evil as a whole.
So what you are saying is Republicans are hard-working, bright, and see through their goal to the end, it's just that you don't agree with their views...
You make me smile!

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 09:31:34 PM »
I found this video appalling.

Using the F word or any strong swearing just makes the guy look like a fraud. Scholars, or people who know what they're talking about don't need to swear to get their point across.

Blaming youth as part of the problem is just absurd. Our youth have grown up in a world shaped by the previous generations. If youth are losing their way, it's because of what the generations before have done.

If youth look at the world and only see the negatives, if they distrust our society, our institutions, if they don't see or have a whole lot of hope for the future, that is our fault, not theirs.

The rules are changing. Past generations had it easy. They had trust in their institutions, in their communities. That is probably the most vital component of a healthy society. Now I think that trust is failing, at the fault of the institutions themselves. That's the rule change. And that is a disaster. How are we supposed to look to the future, work hard, save money, aspire for prosperity if we have lost trust in our institutions? We can't. The future is bleak indeed if our institutions don't start to fix the rot they've started over the last 50 years.

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 09:58:25 PM »

Using the F word or any strong swearing just makes the guy look like a fraud. Scholars, or people who know what they're talking about don't need to swear to get their point across.

Blaming youth as part of the problem is just absurd. Our youth have grown up in a world shaped by the previous generations. If youth are losing their way, it's because of what the generations before have done.

If youth look at the world and only see the negatives, if they distrust our society, our institutions, if they don't see or have a whole lot of hope for the future, that is our fault, not theirs.

The rules are changing. Past generations had it easy. They had trust in their institutions, in their communities. That is probably the most vital component of a healthy society. Now I think that trust is failing, at the fault of the institutions themselves. That's the rule change. And that is a disaster. How are we supposed to look to the future, work hard, save money, aspire for prosperity if we have lost trust in our institutions? We can't. The future is bleak indeed if our institutions don't start to fix the rot they've started over the last 50 years.
I've said this to people all the time. "You youth should be feel horrible for things that are going on in this generation." Well your generations did it so its not our fault.

And I have no trust in any of the US. The bank has taken over the country, it's full of greedy people who just want fame and money. The schools have fallen because everything is based on test scores. I failed horribly this year on testing. Most of the stuff wasn't even part of the curriculum. And, we are going to be taking the same stuff on next years test. So I took a test for a grade above and wasn't suppose to learn anything for it. Yet I'm suppose to trust them?

Stormthorn

• View Profile
  • Xbox: WafleHouse 4Tet
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 11:29:09 PM »

older generations blaming younger ones isnt uncommon. Neither is them intentionally harming younger ones. Like whats going on with Social Security in the US. People my age are paying into a system that older people are taking from but at the current rate it will collapse before we can benefit. This could all be changed if serious effort was put into it but most of the politicans and a huge chunk of the voters have a "blueberry you, young people! We got our money. Suck it!" attitude and dont want to put in the effort to repair it. Then they complain that our new music genres like dubstep arnt as good as theirs.

I would argue with Dauntless but it seems pointless. We can each just consider each other willfully ignorant of the obvious truth as we percieve it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:30:56 PM by Stormthorn »

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Dauntless395
  • PSN: Dauntless395
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 11:48:51 PM »
I would argue with Dauntless but it seems pointless. We can each just consider each other willfully ignorant of the obvious truth as we percieve it.
I can agree to that, although you should include Agykoo in this umbrella before Agykoo comes back
You make me smile!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 12:33:47 PM »
This is probably a good example of over spending on defense http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/04/30/army-says-no-to-more-tanks-but-congress-insists.html

theres no question theres waste, after all its a part of the goverment.

but theres also no question amricas enemys still wait for us to grow weak.

one coudl also sya its our milatary keeping isreal on earth. and also keeping china form steam rolling japan, and russia form taking over all of eurpe.
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 12:58:55 PM »
RANT: INITIATE

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong on so many levels it isnt even blueberrying funny.

First of all, Fox is a huge right-wing media empire and a lot of colleges are rather conservative, particularly the older ones.

Secondly, blacks, like all people, are individuals. As a whole they are also a somewhat conservative demographic although they often have more liberal leanings on race issues. Republicans may be having trouble getting with traction with them but thats because republicans because republicans do things like own ranches name n**gerhead.

Meanwhile your own racism has just become glaringly obvious if you really think Mexicans are to blame (or are you refering to the asian immagrant population of california? Still racist!) for any of the failings of the republican party or that they, as a whole, signal anyhting but economic stimulus and people to take the jobs we already turned down. My family is built on THREE exodi from various places. Ireland to the US (famine), Oaklahoma to California (dustbowl), and illegally from Mexico to California (need of work). Dont you dare to talk bad about blueberrying immigrants around me.

Republicans got is unto some stupid wars and left our economy a mess and are now fighting tooth and nail to stop the democrats from having free reign to fix the damn mess while meanwhile complaining that the democrats have yet to fix the mess. They smashed the good china and wont let anyone else clean up the mess while complaining about the mess not being cleaned.

Both parties are also way to close with major buisness interests and the miltiary at the expense of our space program, economy, and medical fields but the intolerance, racism, anti-intellectualism, and hatred of women is almost all on the Republican side of the line.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/07/19/gov_rick_perry_signs_texas_anti_abortion_bill_into_law_what_s_next_for_the.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/21/us/politics/rep-todd-akin-legitimate-hug-statement-and-reaction.html?_r=0

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/09/rick-santorum-warns-if-gop-embraces-gay-marriage-it-would-be-suicidal/    < This is a good one. He also calls Roe v. Wade a mistake which, you may note, goes along with the misogyny of two of the other ones I have brought you.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/30/daughter-of-newtown-victim-confronts-gop-senator-for-voting-against-gun-control-bill-at-tense-town-hall-meeting-storms-out-after-response/  This is also pretty good. On a related note: Republicans ignore things like Australia and perpetuate the most insane myths about why we need guns (protip: we dont, 90% of the time. We just want them)

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/the-simple-truth-republicans-hate-our-constitution/

Fact is Democrats tend to be lazy, ineffective, misguided, and stupid. Republicans are just plain evil as a whole. I know some who are good upright people but these are California republicans. Maybe most are good people all around the country, but damned if as a group they arnt out to drive everyone but themselves face first into the concrete.

RANT: CLOSE

here you droped your talking points ;D

what about fox? better yet why do i repsoned when you purpusley misread what i write? some would say i got nothign better to do ^_^

what part of vast swave did you not read? last i checked vast swave does not mean ALL. and yes the vast swave of collages are leftist.

as to the blacks, sure you sit one down and ask them by them selfes questions there indavidules, but when you take a group of blacks there is no other race otu there that "magickly" becomes one mind liek they do. its aculty a very intresting prcesse and one i am juiles of.

with a 73% out of wedlock birth rate, and the high crime they have, and there want of goverment aid they do not have "conservative" tendaces. as to the nig ranch thing it was named that way before that republican oned it. why didn the change it? didnt realize he HAD to change it, its his persoanl provperty eh can do what he wants with it. as to republcians as a whole not making it into the black cumunity for votes. they never will so long as they keep saying they want to shrink goverment and turn the welfair state form a hand otu to a hand up. so logn as blacks keep on voting for the same party that has put them into slavry with goverment aid, they will countiue to be slaves. and i pity them.

again exsactly bush OWNED a house, not made up the law. what i am not gona buy a house becuse of a law that i did not make up? get real.

now your doing what is called race baiting. where there was no racisum invloved but now your bringing it in, and since you chose not to understand what i am talking about/do not agree with it. its auto matickly racist and shows somethign about you and the way you think. the event i was talking about was back in the 80's i belive when the first amniaasty program was done (yea we already had one and it did nothign but bad). before we did it republicans won claiforna. then after animisty when 3+ million mexicans were made citizens, republicans have yet to win calaiforna since.

what wars? dont you remmber obama said he fixed all that. o wait you mean our new war he started in africa fighting the lords reisintce army? or are you refring to the 5+ years hes been in office with 2 of those having a 100% leftist contirl on our goverment and were still over there? oir you mean teh war in lybia he started? or the world war he threatins to start in syria? or the war on terrioe he countuies to deny exsists while we have our citizens blown up? those wars?

hatred of women on the republican side? where? becuse republicans dont want to give otu free birht control? becuse republicans dont want late term abortions? o how the republicans hate us women, its a shame we dont live in the ofiron lands where female gential mutlation still happens, where when w woman gets raped she is the one who goes to jail, were women are focred to hide all but there eyes, where woman are nto aloud to be out in public with otu a male escort. were woman are stoned to death for witchcraft becuse there village does nto understand anything. were women are gang raped just going to get water for there chidlren. i will take the no free birth control and no late term abprtions.

if your gona talk about the defunding of the space program, we got obama to thabnk for that, becuse remmber nasa's new mission is to make muslums feel better about there lack of countiruations to the space program, not to expolre space.

"Republicans are just plain evil as a whole"
your just a sad sad sad man arnt you.......

as to your links there have alreayd been destryed by other members. saving me the time.

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 01:01:28 PM »

extreamly well said craig, i appalued you! ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 01:04:56 PM »
I've said this to people all the time. "You youth should be feel horrible for things that are going on in this generation." Well your generations did it so its not our fault.

And I have no trust in any of the US. The bank has taken over the country, it's full of greedy people who just want fame and money. The schools have fallen because everything is based on test scores. I failed horribly this year on testing. Most of the stuff wasn't even part of the curriculum. And, we are going to be taking the same stuff on next years test. So I took a test for a grade above and wasn't suppose to learn anything for it. Yet I'm suppose to trust them?

about those wacky tests i agree 100% there killing us. and tend to be a poor showiong of what someone really knows. i hate using family as an exp but will here, one of my brothers is in med skool, going into 4th year now. he does very well on his tests but there are people who do even a lot better then him. but when it comes time to aculty use that info (hes doing rotatrions at penn and chop) he does an amazing job and recvies many complaiments form his supireres for knowing so much, mean while those who did amazing near peftfect on tests are failing badly at the parcitcal. some peopel simply can take tests better then others. and some just cram it all in. so while my brother may not get as good tests socres as some, int he field he is far acseiling past others.

anywho