Author Topic:  Blurr man (creepy pasta)  (Read 690 times)

Haydn

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: XoHAYDNoX
Blurr man (creepy pasta)
« on: April 14, 2013, 06:40:18 PM »
Hello, I made this creepy pasta story along time ago and frankly almost forgot about until I seen the rest of you guys submit your own stories....anyway, I hope you like it, if there are any changes or criticism you want to say please don't

"Can you help me? A few days ago some wierd thing happened on my computer, a load of wierd screeches and flashing lights appeared once I downloaded a movie from a website called www.heshares.com, funny thing you see, the actual website was a recommendation from a friend, from his friend who claims that this new short film, Blurr man, is the thing that all kids my age are talking about lately, I took this information with slight doubt but still went ahead and tried to watch it. That lead me to of course come to you for help, do you have anything?"

"I'll see what I can do man, but I'm not promising anything, I mean, it's only a short film. If your computer doesn't wanna download it, then there is obviously something wrong with the file."

This was a conversation held between two friends around the age of 18. The conversation has seemed to have ended on that last reply but about a week later a new reply came through:

"Hey man, I've been digging more into this Blurr man and found others were having the same problem...I've gotta say that I was about to give in the search but then, released 42 minutes ago was a torrent download For a short film by the name Blurr man. I haven't watched it for I really couldn't give a damn but I have provided a link at the end of this message for you to go download and watch for yourself. Enjoy you weirdo."

This was the last reply recorded that came from this conversation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around two weeks later, over a two to three day period there was reports that several new forum users by the name of "Joe123abc" were created across many different user advice and technology forums each displaying the same message within a new topic titled 'Blurr man'. The message which was included in all of the topics remained the same and read as the following:

" Burr man is not as some people would call 'a cool trend' amongst the youth, because it is not. After watching Blurr man, a short film that consisted of very violent animal slaughtery and cruelty, I was mildly disturbed by what I had seen not because it was unsightly but more because people were speaking of it as a good thing.

Any way, after watching the video I browsed the web for a little and played a game or two untill I ultimately became bored... That is when I decided to look on street view on google maps, a very innocent to do if a say so myself. While acrolling up and down the various streets and areas I live in to see what has changed from the time when the images where taken I came across this tall, skinny man in a black track suit just standing on the corner of the street, at first I thought nothing of it really rather than just a normal person crossing the road but then as I focused more and more on this particular figure I noticed that, unlike any other person on google maps whose face was blurred so they could not be identified, this man had emotions as clear as day being reflected upon his dark swamp-green face and his dull red eyes and starred in anger at the camera, in anger at me.

Could this be Blurr man? I laughed nervously at the matter and shook it out of my head before scrolling away from this man and I scrolled through the various streets like before.

THERE HE WAS AGAIN! On the corner of the road three blocks down... you know the way you can tell when the image has been more updated? I made sure four times over that this was not the case, it was taken at thee same tie but 'Blurr man' was in two places at once. I experimented over and over again with various addresses in towns and cities apart from each other, he always managed to be in the same posture in the corner of the street.

I don't know whether this is really a creepy man being in two different images at the same or whether I am a victim of a harsh practical joke that has went too far. The least any of you can do is explain what is going on to me or you can pass on the word to never ever watch Blurr man."

These topic pages gained so much popularity that people began hosting their own private investigations and when asking Joe123abc for the link to the torrent, the correct link which he gave had since been removed. To this day no signs of the Blurr man video or the Blurr man himself has ever been encounted by many curious people scowering the website for information. The most information concluded from this was that google maps has in no way been tampered with to produce a similar Blurr man character.

(also to note, the website given is not real, the editing software used on the forum just recognises it as a web page and so make a hyperlink, just thought I should let you guys know)

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
Re: Blurr man (creepy pasta)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 06:43:39 PM »
Awesome story!

Haydn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »
Thanks man :)

Anbu

• What is lifes greatest Illusion? Innocence.
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 07:06:36 PM »
Pretty nice, keep up the good work.

Haydn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 07:13:58 PM »
Thanks, I like your stories too, some being very disturbing indeed. I love all creepy pasta stories as long as they are believable :)

Anbu

• What is lifes greatest Illusion? Innocence.
  • Awards 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 07:14:59 PM »
Meh, alot of mine are pretty clique if you ask me ;)