Was once a simple roleplay moment in the shoutbox will hopefully turn into a fun topic of roleplaying and racing!
Simply commentate on the race by topping the previous poster's comment. For example, "The zeppelin takes a good lead at the start of the race!" "Suddenly, the Orchestra Zeppelin sets the lead racer's craft ablaze"Rules!
1) You must stay in character if you want your zeppelin to win! "Put your commentary into quotations otherwise nothing will have happened" Any feedback can be typed without quotations.
2) You cannot post twice in a row, you have to wait before someone else comments to join back in.
3) Zeppelin destroying is prohibited. However, you are allowed to slow down the previous poster's zeppelin for 5 turns by saying "Malfunction" in your post. This means they cannot repost until 5 other people have commented. (You can only use malfunction once during every race).
4) There is a 15 separate poster limit to who can win. Meaning that the first 15 different people to post in a race can officially win that race. Anyone after that can join in and commentate, but they cannot win. The first 15 will get a number and at 50 posts. The numbers will be put on randomizer.org to see who wins.
5) The winner of each race will get an in topic prize selected by one of the four founders.
6) There are 3 people who were the founders of this topic. (Sinless, The Gold Knight, and Myself) They will have a line at the bottom of their post or in their signature that says either "-Zepplin Master" or "Official Announcer". These people may announce when the race has ended (after 50 posts).
-Edit- If needed, (probably a lot) I will edit the op so rules can be futher improved and other possibly add more items including new leaderboards, new "powerups?" and new news!
All said and done, let the races begin!
"And here we have Trubtavium Recordsmith shooting the starting pistol to launch the race. He immediately takes the lead and leaves the other racers in the dust"